+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
HI
I am in a similar situation, I mistakenly had my addressed details entered wrong. So now i have to submit this IM5669. My question is how did you proceed with it? did you just submit the corrected dates? or requested for an update through the online webform?

Isn't it supposed to be matching?
Even I was asked for IMM5669. I sent them a more detailed one this times with the correct dates

shawn18

Star Member
Jun 28, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-Nov-2018
AOR Received.
29-Nov-2018
IELTS Request
Nov-2018
Med's Done....
29-Nov-2018
Passport Req..
06-06-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-Jun-2019
LANDED..........
07-Sep-2019
You can wait for sometime if you want, but eventually you have to order notes to see if your eligibility hasn't started or if it is review required?
If eligibility has not started yet, is it because of review required or review required can only be mentioned while eligibility status is in progress??

I'm just sceptical as I didn't submit paystubs cuz my reference letters had all the information as per CIC requirements. Also my Fixed Deposit bank balance letter didn't specifically say about liquidation, it had dates of maturity. So Eligibility bugs me somewhere in back of my mind.. thinking I might receive an ADR.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
So originally you also had wrong dates submitted? how much time have passed since you submitted IMM5669? did you get any feedback afterwards?
I double checked with the dates I originally mentioned and didn't see anything wrong. So I was surprised I was asked for another IMM5669.

When I tried to do some research on this, I understood that they just needed another copy to third parties so they can the security checks

hgunawa

Jan 8, 2017
Called this 16139444000 number and went through a couple of steps. In the end the machine said the same what it written on my application online. LOL.
I guess its almost impossible to get a hold of them. Oh, I really need to know the eligibility status as need to apply for BOWP.
You are eligible to apply for BOWP right after applying for PR. Technically you'd never know if you passed eligibility until you get your PPR. So if you have your AOR, you are good to go.
I applied for PR on Nov. 17th, BOWP on Nov 18th and I got it approved a couple weeks back. So dont wait for your eligibility status.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
People are going to be mad at me for asking this again but

Is there anyone from Nov 1-5 AOR who had any movement at all this week? Like being stuck at IP1 but changed to IP2 or got some kind of mail like "How to Find a Job" mail or RPRF request? or some ghost update.

I noticed a lot September and October AOR folks moved from IP1 to IP2, just when they were nearing 120 days.

So I suppose for Nov 1st week AOR folks there could be some movement next week.

vimalvgovind

Jan 17, 2019

Is there anyone from Nov 1-5 AOR who had any movement at all this week? Like being stuck at IP1 but changed to IP2 or got some kind of mail like "How to Find a Job" mail or RPRF request? or some ghost update.

I noticed a lot September and October AOR folks moved from IP1 to IP2, just when they were nearing 120 days.

Nothing for me. Nov 1st Aor. How to find job and RPRF came on December itself. After that no progress. Estimated completion is 10 Weeks now.

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018

I got how to find a job in January ,2weeks after MEP,ADR was also during the same time that changed to NA after submission.No movement after that.At week 13 now ,November 24th AOR.Am pretty sure things will speed up for many of us by next month.

meet311

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
Guys anyone who has raised a CSE request to ask where is the application in which VO. Have they replied you back? Because I can see on the cse web request form, they have clearly mentioned "we will not respond if the application is within the processing times"
AOR : Nov 2nd
MEP : Dec 4
IP2 status : Feb 1
@SithLord have you raised this request to know ur VO.

vimalvgovind

Jan 17, 2019

Don't worry about people getting mad. Please ask the question and share your knowledge gained by checking other forums. It's a good to know info that people are seen moving to IP2 around 120 days. Something we can keep checking.

Reactions: Inabt and SithLord

vimalvgovind

Jan 17, 2019
I
Guys anyone who has raised a CSE request to ask where is the application in which VO. Have they replied you back? Because I can see on the cse web request form, they have clearly mentioned "we will not respond if the application is within the processing times"
I raised the CSE and got to know the VO as New Delhi . Go ahead and raise it. They will reply in a day or two.

Hello there

Star Member
Jan 26, 2019
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
29-11-2018
I got how to find a job in January ,2weeks after MEP,ADR was also during the same time that changed to NA after submission.No movement after that.At week 13 now ,November 24th AOR.Am pretty sure things will speed up for many of us by next month.
U in ip1??? Well in that case, I am right behind with 14 weeks time ...

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Nothing for me. Nov 1st Aor. How to find job and RPRF came on December itself. After that no progress. Estimated completion is 10 Weeks now.
Okay. For me also only change I found was the completion date changing regularly.

I made some observations from Sept and Oct AOR threads.

Sept 4 AOR moved to IP2 on Dec 27 and got PPR on Feb 19
Sep 8 AOR moved to IP2 on Jan 6. PPR still waiting...
Oct 2 AOR moved to IP2 on Jan 30 PPR still waiting..
Oct 21 AOR just moved to IP2 yeterday...

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Yes, I raised a CSE and got the response as CPC-Ottawa. They will reply within 3 Business days usually