+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Aburleigh

Feb 5, 2019
On CIC website they clearly indicate that you should should have your Eligibility cleared when you apply for BOWP. But maybe thee have exceptions. How long did it take you to get your BOWP?
I never read this anywhere and the cic agent said it didn’t have nything to do with the decision when I asked about eligibility having been passed on my PR app, if I received my work permit.

Online says you must have a valid AOR for an application for permanent residence, then lists the eligible streams, like FSW or CEC etc but it doesn’t mention needing to pass the eligability stage of the actual application processing.

Last edited:

Aburleigh

Feb 5, 2019
On CIC website they clearly indicate that you should should have your Eligibility cleared when you apply for BOWP. But maybe thee have exceptions. How long did it take you to get your BOWP?
Also it took me a while to get mine, I had an issue and had to ask for a reconsideration. I applied early September and received it early January.

I believe the sooner the better. As soon as you get your AOR you are eligible to apply

Demetra

Mar 27, 2016
Also it took me a while to get mine, I had an issue and had to ask for a reconsideration. I applied early September and received it early January.

I believe the sooner the better. As soon as you get your AOR you are eligible to apply
Thank you for your response !

Ashoksinp1

May 27, 2018
Hello friends,

What is the difference between other visa office compared to New Delhi vo? Is there cases where NDVO candidate got there ppr in short period? Should one be worried if there application is transferred to NDVO??

vimalvgovind

Jan 17, 2019
Hello friends,

What is the difference between other visa office compared to New Delhi vo? Is there cases where NDVO candidate got there ppr in short period? Should one be worried if there application is transferred to NDVO??
Mine is also in NDVO. 150 - 170 is the current trend for PPR. If you call the agent to know your status, they don't have visibility to NDVO cases. No need to worry. It's just a Local VO

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hello friends,

It's a local VO. No need to worry.

miansalmantahir

Feb 21, 2019
IMM5669 ADR is becoming very common nowadays. Check your application to see if you have left any gaps, usually thats the reason they ask for this ADR.

In my case, I noticed I had a mistake in couple of dates in address history for me and my spouse, hence they asked for IMM5669 to be filled for a specific period.

You need to fill the form online, print it, sign it and scan it.
You will have a new placeholder in "View Submitted Application" page in your CIC account
HI
I am in a similar situation, I mistakenly had my addressed details entered wrong. So now i have to submit this IM5669. My question is how did you proceed with it? did you just submit the corrected dates? or requested for an update through the online webform?

Isn't it supposed to be matching?