+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Yap I've double checked mine and edited the comment .

It's really concerning seeing accusations like this. Privacy and sharing personal information is a great concern and something that is not lightly taken in Canada.
Yes that's true. So if something like this actually happened, I am sure after the complaint, the authorities will do their investigations.

canadacalling777

Mar 24, 2019
Abuja, Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nigeria
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-11-2018
Yap I've double checked mine and edited the comment .

It's really concerning seeing accusations like this. Privacy and sharing personal information is a great concern and something that is not lightly taken in Canada.

I ordered new notes from www.visafile.info as many people on the forum used it. I then cancelled and asked my friend to get it for me.

Reactions: Priya0227

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Yes that's true. So if something like this actually happened, I am sure after the complaint, the authorities will do their investigations.
Maybe, maybe not... if you give authorization to some 3rd party to access your personal information and CIC confirms they are authorized and send them information requested their job ends there...
What happens after if a different story... how are the informations stored and distributed who else has access to them... it's scary cause the notes contain a lot of confidential information.

Hope this is just a one time glitch ....

Reactions: canadacalling777

imspabhcan

Apr 6, 2019
Hi there. My AOR is Nov 2 and MEP is Dec 3. IP1 is also Dec 3. But I still haven’t received any other update. The last update I got was that my app has an Eligibility MET status. But my background check still says that the review hasn’t started yet. Please guide me seniors.

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Hi there. My AOR is Nov 2 and MEP is Dec 3. IP1 is also Dec 3. But I still haven’t received any other update. The last update I got was that my app has an Eligibility MET status. But my background check still says that the review hasn’t started yet. Please guide me seniors.
Hi, I wouldn't worry to much as it is common now days to go months without updates.
If your eligibility is met the rest is just a matter of time :)
I'm Nov 3 AOR, IP2 and MEP Dec 1st. No updates what so ever, and eligibility has not started ( spoke to an agent yesterday).

Reactions: pizzaboy99

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Maybe, maybe not... if you give authorization to some 3rd party to access your personal information and CIC confirms they are authorized and send them information requested their job ends there...
What happens after if a different story... how are the informations stored and distributed who else has access to them... it's scary cause the notes contain a lot of confidential information.

Hope this is just a one time glitch ....
Not really. The notes are Protected B documents and if we are dealing with a Protected B document, it is our responsibility to take care of it. And that's why we take strict measures when it comes to storing and distributing these documents. I personally oversee this at GCMSBuddy.

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Not really. The notes are Protected B documents and if we are dealing with a Protected B document, it is our responsibility to take care of it. And that's why we take strict measures when it comes to storing and distributing these documents. I personally oversee this at GCMSBuddy.
Sorry didn't mean to come across as accusatory. The point was that CIC is not liable for the part you guys do.
I dont know anything about how you do your business and how it's regulated. I know a lot of ppl got access to something they normally wouldn't be able to, and it helped in many cases where there was RR.
That is why I hope this is just a one time glitch or a simple misunderstanding.

imspabhcan

Apr 6, 2019
Hi, I wouldn't worry to much as it is common now days to go months without updates.
If your eligibility is met the rest is just a matter of time :)
I'm Nov 3 AOR, IP2 and MEP Dec 1st. No updates what so ever, and eligibility has not started ( spoke to an agent yesterday).
Thanks a bunch for that @kattarrina ! It’s just that as per the tracker on myimmi, many from nov have started moving to IP2. Some even got PPRs ( of course different circumstances maybe ). So how much time would you say approx should it take now considering background check hasn’t started and eligibility is MET? Many thanks in advance for your support!

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Thanks a bunch for that @kattarrina ! It’s just that as per the tracker on myimmi, many from nov have started moving to IP2. Some even got PPRs ( of course different circumstances maybe ). So how much time would you say approx should it take now considering background check hasn’t started? Many thanks in advance for your support!
There's been cases of ppl getting PPR straight from IP1. Sometimes BG is actually in progress but not updated on the system. Normally it doesn't take too long ( unless in SS) but hard to predict the timeline as it depends mostly on when the agents actually picks up your file to work on it.
My opinion is you'll get a good news before due date ;)

Reactions: pizzaboy99

DarkForce

Mar 3, 2018
been a silent reader but i wantd point out tis thread needs to chill. people who don wan to see negative comments are making negative comments on @SithLord irony!!!

give it a rest!! everybody is complaining here someway or oter about no updates. his complaining and u not complainin isnt going to make the process any quick.

i saw people 30 time complain everyday in ielts nd this no different

he chitter chatterrs but i find him helpful. i don like waht i see i move away. everyone should try that.

anothr irrlevant comment when we should watch april updates

imspabhcan

Apr 6, 2019
There's been cases of ppl getting PPR straight from IP1. Sometimes BG is actually in progress but not updated on the system. Normally it doesn't take too long ( unless in SS) but hard to predict the timeline as it depends mostly on when the agents actually picks up your file to work on it.
My opinion is you'll get a good news before due date ;)
Hope so too. The way optimism flows amongst fellow applicants, sincerely wish everyone gets the good news before their own due date! A high 5 to u !

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
If eligibility is met, then only thing left is the security check. I'd say your chances of getting PPR by May 2nd are quite good.

vimalvgovind

Jan 17, 2019
Hello guys, have the sept and Oct guys done with their PPRs.? immitracker is highly unreliable. Does anyone know of people still pending to get PPR from sept and oct?

vinay16

Dec 30, 2018
Hi..

First of all, sorry for jumping in completely different thread than AoR month and in between conversation.

Secondly, I have called IRCC last Friday and got the following status:

Medical - PASSED
Eligibility - MET
Criminality - NOT STARTED
Security - NOT STARTED
VO - CPC-Ottawa

Last updated date - 30th January 2019

The agent told me that last updated date coesn't mean that your file hasn't been checked in the background. But, it might be the case that, officer didn't find any substantial information to update the date or there isn't any need to update the file till now. Your file is making progress and you will have your PR within stipulated time.

My question is - might there be any issue with my file as there isn't any update over last 2 months and they haven't touched the file?

If eligibility is met, then only thing left is the security check. I'd say your chances of getting PPR by May 2nd are quite good.