+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
An each person has their one ways to deal with stress. Writing a lot of messages is his. I don’t see any problem in that due to the fact that this way doesn’t hurt anybody.

In fact, in the same time he helped a lot of people. Moreover, apart from seeing myself how he was answering to people’s queries, I don’t think he would have so many tumbs up in his profile if he didn’t actually do anything positive.
I generally don't like writing negative posts and debated on whether I should write this one, but I will have to disagree. While it is true that every one has their own way of dealing with stress, every one is also human and when there are 10 posts from the same person every single day without fail complaining about how no updates since MEP, it gets old very, very fast. This is after I've reassured him over multiple replies and even private messages that no updates since MEP is perfectly normal and there will be no activity on the application until the 6th month.

And then there are constant daily complaints over how the Canadian immigration process is completely unfair, which will leave a bad taste in everyone's mouth. Especially as Canada's immigration process is one of the fairest ones in the world. Almost every country requires you to have some combination of local college degrees, tens of thousands of dollars of application fees and/or hundreds of thousands of dollars in investments to immigrate whereas the Canadian immigration process only requires a few hundred dollars in fees and based completely on merit. A process doesn't become unfair just because one has to wait a few months more to get a visa than some other fellow applicants. If another visa office or visa officer processes someone application faster, should that person be made to wait until applicants in the queue before him are cleared? How is that in any way fair?

I write this in hope that this post will be taken in the spirit of constructive criticism rather than a personal attack by sithlord if he reading this (+ anyone else reading). I mean no offence and write this in the spirit of debate and open discussion.

canadacalling777

Mar 24, 2019
Abuja, Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nigeria
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-11-2018
Yes I am the one in charge. And this tracking number "1169244" is not in our system. We never placed this order.
I am done with you guys. I asked for CIC gcms email id, you never gave. I sent emails to you, you don't respond and now you want to say that you never took my money.

What I had to do I have done by sent email to CIC about this.

Thanks.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
I am done with you guys. I asked for CIC gcms email id, you never gave. I sent emails to you, you don't respond and now you want to say that you never took my money.

What I had to do I have done by sent email to CIC about this.

Thanks.
Yeah because you have no proof here. If there was even a shred of truth in your allegations, you would have provided with some proof at least.

Thank you for being an imaginary customer! It's sad to see you go. If you were a real customer, you definitely would have had a great experience like 1000s of our existing customer.

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
I just thought that it's a fact that no one manager will sign a document without reviewing it or making anyone else with enough trust to review it, so I felt comfortable mentioning it like that. I hope I was clear
Should be fine buddy, I think the VO will just ignore the LOE once he sees that you have letter from HR, which is more than enough.

Reactions: Canadavisa92

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Placed a new order and will see what it has after 30 days.

Called CIC and they said my eligibility was in progress. I am in IP2.
And let me guess, you ordered from the website which is recommended by everyone. And please let me predict the future too!

You will get your notes exactly in 30 days (or even earlier) and there will be no page or information missing from it. Heck! The notes will even have the details of the Security Checks (which is usually given in CBSA Notes, but you would get it in your notes as you ordered from the other website).

There you go, I helped you with your future post on the forum and saved you some efforts. Start a timer for 30 days and post this here once 30 days are over.

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
The tracking number is all numbers and the payment receipt number starts with a letter.
Yap I've double checked mine and edited the comment .

It's really concerning seeing accusations like this. Privacy and sharing personal information is a great concern and something that is not lightly taken in Canada.