+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016
Hello everyone, need some expert guidance, need to know 1- Can a pregnant
woman fly to canada after PPR who is also a primary applicant? If yes then 2- how many months a pregnant woman should be ? 3- do i need to inform cic after PPR or before PPR (who got her Aor) and waiting for PPR ?

Hopeful007

Feb 16, 2019
woman fly to canada after PPR who is also a primary applicant? If yes then 2- how many months a pregnant woman should be ? 3- do i need to inform cic after PPR or before PPR (who got her Aor) and waiting for PPR ?
1. You may need to wait up to 3 months for provincial insurance. I think only Alberta doesn't have waiting period. So, you can fly to Alberta. Otherwise, you will pay through the nose to the hospital.
2. Airlines might not allow if your date is too close. So you would have to ask them about their policies.

Villegas Family

Star Member
Dec 11, 2018
Usually it is recommended women do not fly once they are in their third trimester of pregnancy. I think it's best practice to inform IRCC of your pregnancy as soon as possible, to keep your case updated and transparent. And it has been said here before, your health insurance will usually take 3 months after arriving in Canada to kick in, so you will not have immediate coverage. You will be seen, but you will be expected to pay all the costs.

ankushk2

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
Anyways let's still keep our hopes high, with each passing week i am getting more positive..all the best to all!!

Dhrumil02

Oct 11, 2018
Hello Everyone,
Good Day!

My AOR : November 26, 2018
Estimated completion date: May 26, 2019
FSW- Indian / Single participant
MEP-Passed
NOC 1223
No status update since the request for a Request letter on January 4, 2019 (I provided it to them soon after their request).
Requested notes, got it on February 12, 2019, the status mentioned were as follows:
ASSESSMENTS:
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Not Started
Org Crime:
Medical: Not Started
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Not Started
Other Reqs:
Final:
48 days are left in processing time completion.
Should I call them or ask for notes?
Any idea if it is going by the process normally
? Could someone guide?
Attaching the screenshot for reference.
Thanks

Reactions: gcan90 and seantung

seantung

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
SK-EE
AOR Received.
26-Nov-2018
Med's Done....
2018-12-14
Hello Everyone,
Good Day!

MEP-Passed
NOC 1223
No status update since the request for a Request letter on January 4, 2019 (I provided it to them soon after their request).
Requested notes, got it on February 12, 2019, the status mentioned were as follows:
ASSESSMENTS:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:
? Could someone guide?
Thanks
we have the same date.

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Hello Everyone,
Good Day!

MEP-Passed
NOC 1223
ASSESSMENTS:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:
? Could someone guide?
Thanks
I believe you requested the notes too early in the process. If you order now, you may see reasonable progress on your file. Alternatively, give them a call and get a basic update with regards to the status of eligibility etc.

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016
Usually it is recommended women do not fly once they are in their third trimester of pregnancy. I think it's best practice to inform IRCC of your pregnancy as soon as possible, to keep your case updated and transparent. And it has been said here before, your health insurance will usually take 3 months after arriving in Canada to kick in, so you will not have immediate coverage. You will be seen, but you will be expected to pay all the costs.
Thank you for the information, HOW MUCH COST A CANDIDATE CAN BEAR FOR 3 months ?

Upkar1979

May 3, 2018
Hello all,

Just wanted to know what they check in IP2 stage " We are processing your Background Check".. i have been in the same for past 1 week now..

Thanks.

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Thank you for the information, HOW MUCH COST A CANDIDATE CAN BEAR FOR 3 months ?
There are private insurance companies offering coverage for emergency in the gap time before getting your Provincial Medical Plan.
The cost for check up and treatment varies by province and can be anywhere from $75 ( just a consult/ cheapest I know of) to thousands of dollars. I remember a friend having a bad cut and bruise on her leg was given a quote at ER of about 1,000 CAD