+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

zi2010

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
No not really.
If they need FBI PCC from you, they'll ask for it no matter what.
I am not sure how this works but I called and the agent told me that a request has not been sent yet for my Biometrics even though I am Nov 8th AOR (born in Pakistan, living in the US for the past 8 years) and got my medicals cleared in the first week of Jan. When I pushed for more information he said that they don't always request Fingerprints.

According to him my Eligibility is Met, Criminality has been in progress since Nov 8th and security has not started.

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Criminality is likely to remain in progress for a long time, especially considering the new biometrics requirement, which allows them to go deeper in criminality and security.
Mine remained in progress passed the 5 months mark. Don't worry about it.
Also, don't forget that by the time you receive your GCMS notes, they are already outdated by one month.
They are indeed issued at the time of request, but only released to you 30 days later. So what you're seeing now isn't necessarily the real picture.
They may have already moved since.
Hi thanks for the answer.
I'm in Canada- so no Biometrics needed.
I know my notes are old, but I called 4 days ago and nothing else is started yet.
I've seen Octobar AOR BG being done in like a week sometimes, so got me thinking how does it work and why it so long :) I'm at 125 days now, will order new notes this week.

kattarrina

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Even if she's in Canada, and from a country for which biometrics are required at the time of application, she may be asked to exit Canada to give biometrics.
Whichever it is, Criminality can remain "In Progress" for a long time.
I hope this is not a case and fingerprints can be given in Canada. I have a great job that I would like to keep :) not a lot of time off I can afford.

Aburleigh

Feb 5, 2019
Yes, it used to be faster. Recently, it has become much slower for a lot of people and they are being transferred to shady offices like Calgary, Edmonton etc.

On immitracker there are 2 people waiting 3.5+ years.
Why do you say shady offices, if you don’t mind me asking?
I’m at Calgary and it’s got me a bit nervous

Hopeful007

Feb 16, 2019
Why do you say shady offices, if you don’t mind me asking?
I’m at Calgary and it’s got me a bit nervous
I guess shady is not the right word.

They are just slow. The only thing I can think of is they are not specialized to work on PR applications. I guess they just work on cases when and if they have time. They are supposed to work on refugee, citizenship applications.

Mark888

Star Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hey Guys, I am 124 days from AOR stuck in IP1 stage. Any idea how fast NDVO guys respond if we contact them directly? Some thread show they don't reply at all..
There's no such thing as 'IP1'.
There's no such thing as 'IP2'.
There's no such thing as 'NA'.
PLEASE, stop making things up.

I'm wondering at what point do the same people stop asking the same questions... It's already 300 pages in this thread and on 80% of them you find the same questions: I'm in IP1/2, when's the next stage? Why is IRCC so slow? How can I call IRCC? How can I know my visa office? December/January people are already gegetti PPR's, why not ME?o_O

Guys, chill! Challenge yourself to not think about your application at least for a few days. You'll be better off this way :)

hgunawa

Jan 8, 2017
I called today and a male agent responded.He said that nothing has started and my finalization date was pushed to 18 june(in my profile it is showed 9 May).when I called before I was told two times that criminality was passed and eligibility on going.:/
CIC call agents are not reliable!

I've been saying this for days.

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi thanks for the answer.
I'm in Canada- so no Biometrics needed.
I know my notes are old, but I called 4 days ago and nothing else is started yet.
I've seen Octobar AOR BG being done in like a week sometimes, so got me thinking how does it work and why it so long :) I'm at 125 days now, will order new notes this week.
Many applicants have seen stages being in "Not Started" even after 120-140 days.
But most of the progress really is done towards the end of the processing time. Seems counter intuitive, i know... But don't worry about it. As long as everything is fine with your file.
There is no one way applications are processed, other than just very application going through the same stages. But when and how, hard to know exactly. Best you can do is bid your time, you seem to be doing just fine.