FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
10-10-2018
Med's Done....
09-11-2018
When you ordered your notes ? I am waiting for my notes since 31 January
Hi, you should check your spam. Getgcms usually delivers the notes in the one month period. Not sure why you haven't got yours yet.

coalkills

Jan 28, 2019
Yesterday, I got hold of a very nice agent over phone and she confirmed that eligibility assessment is in progress and background verification not started. Nothing is flagged as red. So I am not worried anymore and will not order GCMS notes again.

I emphasized on asking her whether my profile timeline of 6 month from AOR will be met or not. She said she doesn't know that as the notes they see doesn't show any timelines of this sort. Thus, I am not sure why some agents are telling applicants that their deadline has been shifted by a month or two.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I got my PPR last week, but I had ordered GCMS notes on Feb 4. I just got them this afternoon. I thought it might interest people! I had several things I was worried about (all of which didn't even seem to matter according to the notes).

My timeline:
AOR: Nov 9
Meds passed: Dec 11
Eligibility: Recommended pass (Dec 11 according to notes)
Criminality: Pass (Dec 11 according to notes)
Eligibility: Final assessment: Passed (Dec 14 according to notes)
File was approved as of Feb 4 when I ordered the notes.
PPR: Feb 27

So fast!
Congrats!!

Reactions: balzie101

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Helloooo Guys....

CRS - 464 | IELTS - L8 R9 W7 S7 | ECA - Two or more Certificates | ITA - 03rd Oct 2018 | STREAM - CEC(Inland) | AOR - 6th Nov 2018 | MEP - 6th Dec 2018 | Ghost Update - Jan 6th 2019.

Below is my current status after my short call with CIC :) this morning.

Eligibility - Recommended Passed
Criminality - Passed
Medical - Passed
Security - In progress

CPC - Edmonton, Alberta

Does anyone know about this center, meaning if it is fast or slow and how long Security will take?

Any thoughts or comments will be helpfull.
CEC. You should expect PPR this month. You are almost there

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Yesterday, I got hold of a very nice agent over phone and she confirmed that eligibility assessment is in progress and background verification not started. Nothing is flagged as red. So I am not worried anymore and will not order GCMS notes again.

I emphasized on asking her whether my profile timeline of 6 month from AOR will be met or not. She said she doesn't know that as the notes they see doesn't show any timelines of this sort. Thus, I am not sure why some agents are telling applicants that their deadline has been shifted by a month or two.
In some notes, it is mentioned the timeline is pushed. Atleast this is what I was told by the agent

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Just logged in to check for any updates but sadly it is same as it was on Dec 4.

Not really sure what else one can do but just pray for movement

124 days and counting...

ViAchKoN

Jun 2, 2018
Got my second GCMS notes. As I thought nothing has changed since the first one. Eligibility and Securuty has not started yet. Considering the last call to IRCC one week ago in which an agent sad that these assessment had not started, don’t know when to order new GCMS notes.

By the way, can I order two notes per months meaning each one in 2 weeks period?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Got my second GCMS notes. As I thought nothing has changed since the first one. Eligibility and Securuty has not started yet. Considering the last call to IRCC one week ago in which an agent sad that these assessment had not started, don’t know when to order new GCMS notes.

By the way, can I order two notes per months meaning each one in 2 weeks period?
beyond ridiculous isn't it. 120 days past and still nothing started.

Oh well, long painful wait continues