+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Ballay Ballay

Star Member
Jan 4, 2019
My Lord ..That guy who was far behind me in the line got The candy before me.This is unfair..why the hell you are doing it to me.. don’t you know I am so impatient ..I can’t even wait..and you are making me wait and wait...tell me why why...

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Yes, i raised CSE on 3rd Jan (Eligibility in progress) same is updated on my signature.
Okay! When I raised CSE they said eligibility in progress but when I called IRCC the agent said eligibility has not started yet. Not sure what to believe here

mjawarani

Jul 3, 2018
NOC Code......
Okay! When I raised CSE they said eligibility in progress but when I called IRCC the agent said eligibility has not started yet. Not sure what to believe here
When i called i was told very tactically its not complete and there is lot of time, so i am like ok. For your case, Eligibility might be in progress, so relax. I am expecting my notes in next 10 days.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
This situation is very stupid. I think the same goes for my file. If they didn’t touch your file i think my is untouched either. Considering that my application is complicated: common-law, redemped mutal funds before submition and other factors, I probably should be expecting PPR only in July.

This sucks and the pattern is becoming obvious. There are three people who I know who’s files haven’t been touched, you, maybe me and a friend.

I think there are more people who are in the same situation but they don’t know about it.
See this is why I am frustrated!! November AOR and file still untouched but they are sending PPRs to Dec AOR. This doesn't make sense at all!!

They can't say backlogs nonsense again, so only Nov AOR have backlogs but no backlogs for Dec AOR!!

I am not angry here that Dec AOR folks are getting PPR!! I am angry here because files are untouched!! They have literally wasted 3 full solid months since MEP, it's ridiculous!! Would seriously love to know on what basis they're processing these applications. After going through so much tress and hardwork, we really didn't deserve our files to just sit there in the dust :mad:

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
When i called i was told very tactically its not complete and there is lot of time, so i am like ok. For your case, Eligibility might be in progress, so relax. I am expecting my notes in next 10 days.
So in CSE they said eligibility in progress but on phone they said nothing has started yet?

mjawarani

Jul 3, 2018
NOC Code......
So in CSE they said eligibility in progress but on phone they said nothing has started yet?
on phone she said, its not complete yet very tactically, not openly. so i am assuming its in progress but i have ordered notes, so lets see.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
on phone she said, its not complete yet very tactically, not openly. so i am assuming its in progress but i have ordered notes, so lets see.
Oh I see but she didn't say when your application is set to complete? Like didn't provide a date.

For me she said June 11, 2019.

I am actually thinking of giving another call today and hopefully I get to speak to another agent

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
Student visas are different compared to PR visa. You should check the NDVO thread!! It is one of the worst VOs

A couple of folks who applied in 2017 are still waiting for PPR from NDVO
You should get in touch with those who got through NDVO,I applied for PR after comsulting them ,I personally know 3-4 of them ..anyways there’s no point in comparing other cases..all are different and it all depends on VO.But I just know one thing cribbing about departments not doing their work is no solution.Also even your case is very different from us ,as you are applying from the states and we are from India.Be positive..maybe few more months but things will happen for sure.Canada needs people..to work and raise their economy

mjawarani

Jul 3, 2018
NOC Code......
Oh I see but she didn't say when your application is set to complete? Like didn't provide a date.

For me she said June 11, 2019.

I am actually thinking of giving another call today and hopefully I get to speak to another agent
No, because its not important, again that date is just a ball park date, so don't give too much importance to the date. When FSW-O Indians from Oct & Nov are getting PPR and you don't, you should be worried then, until then relax and enjoy your time in home country.

mjawarani

Jul 3, 2018
NOC Code......
Man you really need to get your facts straight..I have crossed 75 days my file is still showing weeks not days..Logically thinking it should be after 120 days..
Woman, exactly what i meant, when you have 60 days left, it starts showing in days.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
You should get in touch with those who got through NDVO,I applied for PR after comsulting them ,I personally know 3-4 of them ..anyways there’s no point in comparing other cases..all are different and it all depends on VO.But I just know one thing cribbing about departments not doing their work is no solution.Also even your case is very different from us ,as you are applying from the states and we are from India.Be positive..maybe few more months but things will happen for sure.Canada needs people..to work and raise their economy
I am actually applying from India too.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
No, because its not important, again that date is just a ball park date, so don't give too much importance to the date. When FSW-O Indians from Oct & Nov are getting PPR and you don't, you should be worried then, until then relax and enjoy your time in home country.
Thanks. Maybe, something happens next month!!

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
Does anyone know if the CIC takes a spouse's medicals into consideration for a married couple applying for PPR?

My wife is the main applicant with Crohns disease and most likely she will exceed the medical threshold due to Humira that she is on as well as the VOs addition of annual doc visits etc.

As a result our medicals have not yet been passed (AOR 20th Nov) and most likely we have been flagged for further review and will be granted a PFL.

However, I know each officer who determines medical inadmissibility can take other factors into consideration (other than the financial cost).

I will have very little cost on the state in regards to medicals.
So does anyone know if they will consider us "jointly" for medicals (i.e. If threshold for 1 person is CAN$20,000, would they say threshold for 2 people is CAN$40,000, and if we jointly are lower than that we will be looked upon more favourably)?

Thank you
No, it is not considered "jointly". If any one of applicant, accompanying spouse/partner or a dependant exceeds the threshold, a PFL letter will be generated.

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
I'd like to remind everyone that every Webform CSE or phone call you make to IRCC is logged in your file and when an immigration officer looks at your file, he has to go through each one of them (as there may be some important info in those conversations).

So, while immigration officers are supposed to be impartial and fair, think of the impression that you are giving if he sees you have made a dozen phone calls before your application has even crossed halfway mark. Just chill and if you are anxious, order GCMS notes, is my advice to you all.

Reactions: Xhosa