Star Member
Jul 30, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-11-2018
Really praying some nice visa officer picks my application atleast now and moves it forward :(
I would recommend ordering GCMS notes. You are over 100 days. There should be something on notes. The CIC call center agent is not obliged to give out exact details.

tejasmhaskar

Nov 15, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-10-2018
I just checked on Immitracker Nov23 AOR got PPR in same category.
I am in the same category too. The point is that there are always such "one off" cases. We can't set our expectations based on those. If you want to get a true sense of when your application will be finalized, go to your country's tracker on Myimmitracker and apply the same filters that you would apply for yourself, then see how the PPRs are flowing in.

Reactions: dream_ontario

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
AOR 22 Nov

Current stage IP1

MEP 2nd Jan.

FSW O n CPC Ottawa

Anyone around this AOR and same status??
I called agent last night and nothing happened since MEP.

Suggestions??
yeah, lots of people in the same situation as you, many with much earlier AORs.

I would suggest ordering GCMS notes when you hit 100 days. That should give a clearer picture

Xhosa

Jul 25, 2017
Ordered them and should have them by the end of this month. Was just wondering how they address "review required". I've seen cases where the timelines have gone way beyond the 6 month mark and if there's anybody here in the same boat?
Review required is when the case analyst isn’t completely satified about your eligibility based on the documents you have provided. Therefore, this would go to the case officer for further review. If you take the proactive approach, order GCMS notes, identify and fix the issue, I don’t think it will take 6 months. However, if you take a reactive approach, wait for them to contact you, this can drag upto 6 months.

mjawarani

Jul 3, 2018
NOC Code......
I asked them in online it says May 2,2019 so why June 11, 2019 now. And she said she doesn't know exactly but it could just be because of workload and this is kind of normal :(
these due dates are normal and system generated, doesn't mean your application will be processed only by that date, there have been many instances where it has been processed before and we don't even know whether these dates are true, don't be stressed because of that. Tkcr and be patient.

Last edited:

mjawarani

Jul 3, 2018
NOC Code......
I am in the same category too. The point is that there are always such "one off" cases. We can't set our expectations based on those. If you want to get a true sense of when your application will be finalized, go to your country's tracker on Myimmitracker and apply the same filters that you would apply for yourself, then see how the PPRs are flowing in.
perfectly true, exactly my point. FSW-O will take time because of sheer number of applications and i see we both have same AOR date.

Azya

Oct 12, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
November 9, 2018
Med's Done....
December 14, 2018
Actually the attorney firm that I'm working with said that the period of 6 months is the average..

And advised me to go for GCMS only when the
time extends well beyond the expected average of 6 months.

Reactions: Shweta1289

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
What scares me even more is, for now my application is at CPC-Ottawa, which generally is considered to be a little faster but if that VO itself is delaying many applications then imagine at some point they will transfer my application to NDVO where it will rot in hell lol, NDVO is the worst VO.
Who told you that your application will rot??and NDVO is the worst???do you even know that they are superfast in processing the visas,especially student visas( Delhi is the center for so many states).For god sake please stop being so negative about the departments who are doing your work

Reactions: Mark888

dasu106

Star Member
Feb 3, 2019
So yes, i’m in IP1 as well and it’s been 70 days since my AOR. Have to wait it out. We can’t do much at this point as this is not in our control. Keep calm and wait. So many people have gotten PPR and rejection rates are quite small as well. Have faith and things will fall into place

Reactions: dream_ontario