+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

ViAchKoN

Jun 2, 2018
See this is why I am frustrated!! November AOR and file still untouched but they are sending PPRs to Dec AOR. This doesn't make sense at all!!

They can't say backlogs nonsense again, so only Nov AOR have backlogs but no backlogs for Dec AOR!!

I am not angry here that Dec AOR folks are getting PPR!! I am angry here because files are untouched!! They have literally wasted 3 full solid months since MEP, it's ridiculous!! Would seriously love to know on what basis they're processing these applications. After going through so much tress and hardwork, we really didn't deserve our files to just sit there in the dust :mad:
I think it is all about Ottawa. Maybe their work is delaying the process.

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Okay! When I raised CSE they said eligibility in progress but when I called IRCC the agent said eligibility has not started yet. Not sure what to believe here
Means your application has been transferred to the vo or lvo. Once eligibility is done at CIO then it changes to not started again at vo. Hope it helps

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Means your application has been transferred to the vo or lvo. Once eligibility is done at CIO then it changes to not started again at vo. Hope it helps
A few weeks ago they said my application is being processes at CPC Ottawa and that it had completed initial assessment(R10) on December 17, 2018.

So my application has been moved again from CPC-Ottawa?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I'd like to remind everyone that every Webform CSE or phone call you make to IRCC is logged in your file and when an immigration officer looks at your file, he has to go through each one of them (as there may be some important info in those conversations).

So, while immigration officers are supposed to be impartial and fair, think of the impression that you are giving if he sees you have made a dozen phone calls before your application has even crossed halfway mark. Just chill and if you are anxious, order GCMS notes, is my advice to you all.
Are you sure every CSE and phone call is logged in our applications?

Inabt

Jul 19, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Rome
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
Med's Request
10-12-2018
Med's Done....
01/11/2018
Passport Req..
01-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2019
LANDED..........
14-10-2019
Yes all this is recorded, you will find this in GCMS notes.
In gcms notes its is written everything we have said to the officer?? like literally every single word?

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
A few weeks ago they said my application is being processes at CPC Ottawa and that it had completed initial assessment(R10) on December 17, 2018.

So my application has been moved again from CPC-Ottawa?
It's a good sign that your application is in Ottawa. Means you have cleared some processing at CIO . Not receiving any ADR from CIO means file is ok.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
It's a good sign that your application is in Ottawa. Means you have cleared some processing at CIO . Not receiving any ADR from CIO means file is ok.
I actually did receive an ADR IMM 5669. It was then I think it was transferred to CPC-Ottawa after R10 check was completed on December 17,2018

Nothing after that

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
I actually did receive an ADR IMM 5669. It was then I think it was transferred to CPC-Ottawa after R10 check was completed on December 17,2018

Nothing after that
Hey after your ADR was submitted did you receive NA in that status or is it still under review?