+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 - Citizenship Applicants

HLR

Champion Member
May 28, 2013
Hi all,
I got the invitation letter for oath today. Yay!!! The oath ceremony is on August 10th 2018.
My journey is about to finish. I would like to thank everyone and wish others waiting for exam and oath, good luck!
@admin please update
Congrats, updated the sheet

anni_in

Sep 4, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-2013
AOR Received.
16-Jul-2013
Med's Request
31-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
7-Feb-2014 Medical received.: 17-Feb-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
1-Mar-2014
can anyone tell what is the next status online at CIC site after Decision Made?

My status changed to Decision Made on Jun 7th and I am still waiting for oath date

my_lib

Star Member
Jan 29, 2010
Congratulations!

What is your status (Citizenship Application Status) at CIC website?
DECISION MADE
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on November 14, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on January 10, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on February 21, 2018.
  4. We sent you correspondence on February 27, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.(FP request)
  5. We sent you a notice on April 23, 2018 to appear and write the citizenship test on May 9, 2018 at 10:30 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
  6. We sent you a notice on June 13, 2018 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on July 1, 2018 at 9:00 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
    *Note: Citizenship and Immigration Canada does sometimes schedule events on Saturdays or Sundays.

anni_in

Sep 4, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-2013
AOR Received.
16-Jul-2013
Med's Request
31-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
7-Feb-2014 Medical received.: 17-Feb-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
1-Mar-2014
DECISION MADE
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on November 14, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on January 10, 2018.
  4. We sent you correspondence on February 27, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.(FP request)
  5. We sent you a notice on April 23, 2018 to appear and write the citizenship test on May 9, 2018 at 10:30 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
  6. We sent you a notice on June 13, 2018 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on July 1, 2018 at 9:00 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
    *Note: Citizenship and Immigration Canada does sometimes schedule events on Saturdays or Sundays.
Thank you. This is very helpful

nitinnyk

Jul 14, 2011
hey guys, Need you help to understand my case. This is the update on the CIC website. I had submitted the mail application on Nov 17 from Toronto and its still in-process. Submitted pretty much everything as per their request. What do you think is the delay here?
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on November 17, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on January 8, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on January 19, 2018.

nitinnyk

Jul 14, 2011
hey guys, Need you help to understand my case. This is the update on the CIC website. I had submitted the mail application on Nov 17 from Toronto and its still in-process. Submitted pretty much everything as per their request. What do you think is the delay here?
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on November 17, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on January 8, 2018.
Appreciate your reply

dutts

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
DECISION MADE
Congrats!!

Question to applicants who has received their oath invitation or took their oath already:

Does everybody's ECAS was updated as in case of "my_lib"?

6. "We sent you a notice on June 13, 2018 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on July 1, 2018 at 9:00 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.:

my_lib

Star Member
Jan 29, 2010
Every application is different. Have patience . Since it is inprocess you will be receiving fp request or test request soon.

my_lib

Star Member
Jan 29, 2010
can anyone tell what is the next status online at CIC site after Decision Made?

My status changed to Decision Made on Jun 7th and I am still waiting for oath date
You should be receiving oath request email within a month and oath could be in July or August .

my_lib

Star Member
Jan 29, 2010
I submitted my application in nov 2017, and passed the test in May 2nd, still waiting for oath invitation letter.......
What does your status show If it is still inprocess since you have passed the test it will change to decision made if they have all the required documents and after a month or so from decision made you will receive oath request email which will have oath date.

CricDominion

Jan 20, 2018
Hi, I need help: I have been asked to bring following at the time of test:

--A Certified Translation of any Passport Pages that have Visas, Entry/Exit Stamps, or Notes that are not in one of Canada’s official languages - English or French

Do I need to acquire the translation of all visa stamps/notes of passport or just for the eligibility period i.e. 2012-17?
Any idea from where I can get the translation in Edmonton?

egghead

Star Member
Sep 29, 2016
It is called bureaucracy.

sastony

Dec 9, 2013
Added you to the Nov 2017 sheet, can you share your
App. Type
Physical Presence Days
App. Sent
Test Invite letter date
Decision Made date
App. Type: Citizenship
Total Physical Presence: 1,380.5
App. Sent: November 21st, 2017
Test Invite letter date: April 20th, 2018
Decision Made date[/QUOTE]: Not sure when they did it in their platform after I took the Citizenship test on May 4th!

J2018

Star Member
Mar 31, 2018
Hello Guys,

My application has been in process since January 9th, 2018. I am Mississagua applicant, and applied in October 2017. Any advice, should I call CIC?

Thanks

weneklek

Star Member
Sep 18, 2012
Hello Guys,

My application has been in process since January 9th, 2018. I am Mississagua applicant, and applied in October 2017. Any advice, should I call CIC?

Thanks

All you hear from them is the processing with take 12 months. Nothing you can do speed up your application.