+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 - Citizenship Applicants

jazibkg

Apr 4, 2014
Well any plan we make to settle our affairs outside canada is not the fault of the government of Canada or IRCC right? So still doesn’t make sense to follow up or call 10000000x and i don’t think for that reason any citizenship case will be expedited.

Sorry mate, we’re gonna be here waiting for a while.
I know, my mother shouldn't have applied for citizenship at this moment, should have travelled back to Pakistan, settled affairs, come back and then applied for citizenship. That would've been better and less stressful for her.

shankett

Nov 7, 2017
Have my test on the 20th of June in Vancouver.

How hard is the test? I am really bad with memorizing dates and the book is full of dates and names. Any info on this would be great.

Reactions: thegentleman

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Have my test on the 20th of June in Vancouver.

How hard is the test? I am really bad with memorizing dates and the book is full of dates and names. Any info on this would be great.
Updated your test date in tracker. Congrats on test invite.

Can you share your AOR date, In-process date, and Test invite date?

AINP1985

Sep 29, 2014
Hi guys! Just want to let you know I passed the exam 19/20 today and oath taking on the same day. Exam is pretty easy but you need to read discover canada and practice lots of test online. Is anyone can update the spreadsheet? Check ecas DM now. Thank you guys and goodluck to all. Proud to be canadian.

Last edited:

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys! Just want to let you know I passed the exam 19/20 today and oath taking on the same day. Exam is pretty easy but you need to read discover canada at practice lots of test online. Is anyone can update the spreadsheet. Check ecas DM now. Thank you guys and goodluck to all. Proud to be canadian.
Updated the tracker. Congrats!!

pisces09

Dec 6, 2017
Okay... NOW I'm getting worried. Can anyone please send me a phone number where to call to find out about my status? I have been in process since Feb 5th.