VISA ISSUED...
Exempt. COPR Received: May 8, 2013
LANDED..........
May 19, 2013

Maro-miri

Apr 22, 2018
Hey everyone
It is a November applicant.
I did my citizenship test on April 19 and passed 20/20 .
The interview went well and after two weeks i got “Decision Made “ on my application .
Is that a positive thing or not ?
Because there was no change on the application still having the last thing my citizenship test invitation.

And please if it means the Oath invitation is soon could you tell me your experience , like how long it took after the Decision made for the Oath invitation ?
Thank you .

Reactions: thegentleman

dimasalang

Apr 28, 2018
Quick question to whoever may know, what original documents should I carry with me to the citizenship test? Most of the originals have been sent with the citizenship application, isn't it? From what I understand, it should be the Original passports, original IELTS/English/French proficiency test results, original IDs, PR card. Anything else I am missing? The test invite mentioned these things as well anyway so the part that says all your original documents that support your citizenship application is kind of confusing.

Thanks.

toronto213

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
Hey everyone
It is a November applicant.
I did my citizenship test on April 19 and passed 20/20 .
The interview went well and after two weeks i got “Decision Made “ on my application .
Is that a positive thing or not ?
Because there was no change on the application still having the last thing my citizenship test invitation.

And please if it means the Oath invitation is soon could you tell me your experience , like how long it took after the Decision made for the Oath invitation ?
Thank you .
Yes. Congratulate

Reactions: Maro-miri

KK82

Star Member
Jan 25, 2014
Ottawa
Quick question to whoever may know, what original documents should I carry with me to the citizenship test? Most of the originals have been sent with the citizenship application, isn't it? From what I understand, it should be the Original passports, original IELTS/English/French proficiency test results, original IDs, PR card. Anything else I am missing? The test invite mentioned these things as well anyway so the part that says all your original documents that support your citizenship application is kind of confusing.

Thanks.
you got most of them. Only thing missing is original COPR which is not mentioned in the list but I have seen in this forum few people have been asked for COPR during their interview. Good Luck.

Reactions: dimasalang

canbabu

Jan 2, 2018
My application was sent on Nov 16 AOR Jan 16, 2018
Current status Pending
The spreadsheet says that my application was returned on Jan 31 and resent on Jan 31 but none of that seems to have happened