+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 - Citizenship Applicants

HFAMH

Star Member
Mar 24, 2016
is anyone still waiting for test invite date who applied on November 2017? Is there anyone who is in the same boat as me? I feel my case is the only one:(
You need to first understand what is causing the delay. Order IRCC ATIP notes to see if your criminality or residency have passed yet. You can order CSIS ATIP to see if the security checks are pending. Most probably your security checks are not complete yet. As per my understanding unfortunately you can't do that much until at least 2 years as past before you can take the case to the court.

Karachi1

Star Member
Nov 13, 2017
Hi guys, please reply me with your experience and suggestions, I have received test date in july beginning, what should i be prepared for please suggest helpful links for test, then also let me know what would happen like in interview what will they ask about if you are a woman or man would questions be different? and then what? they call you for a later day for oath or is there something else. how everything happens please briefly describe your experience.
Thanks alot

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
is anyone still waiting for test invite date who applied on November 2017? Is there anyone who is in the same boat as me? I feel my case is the only one:(
Did you request GCMS to understand what is the last update on the application?

Highlanderses

Nov 17, 2017
Same thing here, sent my application in November 2017, started processing in July and now I'm waiting for the test invite (Mississauga), the MP can't help much with that I belive, not sure what to do next

Reactions: edmonds

Highlanderses

Nov 17, 2017
Anyone can help with this question: I moved to a new house in the same neighborhood, I didn't receive my test invite yet, should I change my address now on CIC website? or wait until I get my test invite? I'm afraid changing my address will delay my file processing even more (it's already been 19 months since I applied, any help is appreciated.

Karachi1

Star Member
Nov 13, 2017
How long is the gap from test date till oath? Please give me your estimate time periods gap for your oath that you remember. Do I have to wait long for oath ceremony after test or no?

molin

May 2, 2013
Has anyone here ever had a status of Citizenship Oath Ceremony invite but NO Citizenship TEST invite status or invitation via mail or email? My friend's status suddenly changed to Citizenship Oath Ceremony from "processing".

nithin

Star Member
Jul 12, 2011
Hi, I am PR now and applying citizenship next month (July 2019).
I dont have last name(surname) in PR. Instead First and last name together as first name (given name).

Eg. First (Given) Name is MARK JOHN SMITH. Last name(surname) :---------
In the above example, want to make First (given) name: MARK JOHN and Last name (surname): SMITH
Is it possible during citizenship application ? without legal documents?

Anybody have experience?

seyed javad

Dec 21, 2015
I apply for citizenship on 25th Nov. 2017, received letter for interview on March 2018 and i did the interview on 20th April 2018 , they ask for more documents and questionnaire on 10th of July 2018 , i send them required documents on second week of Aug. 2018, since then i have not received any news from immigration for oath and ceremony. when i go through my application on website just mentioned in process .any one can help and tell when i can expect right answer from immigration. Thanks

Reactions: edmonds

Karachi1

Star Member
Nov 13, 2017
I apply for citizenship on 25th Nov. 2017, received letter for interview on March 2018 and i did the interview on 20th April 2018 , they ask for more documents and questionnaire on 10th of July 2018 , i send them required documents on second week of Aug. 2018, since then i have not received any news from immigration for oath and ceremony. when i go through my application on website just mentioned in process .any one can help and tell when i can expect right answer from immigration. Thanks
Can you tell what did they ask you more to bring or show them. You must have attach everything with your application according to checklist right?

seyed javad

Dec 21, 2015
Can you tell what did they ask you more to bring or show them. You must have attach everything with your application according to checklist right?
i attached almost 400 to 500 pages with my application day first, the ask for same form you submit before just repeat again, little more documents that prove them you was staying in Canada.They call that form questionnaire form. its funny if i tell you i submit even my all flight boarding card to tell them when i enter and when i exit from Canada.

osis

Jun 29, 2012
i attached almost 400 to 500 pages with my application day first, the ask for same form you submit before just repeat again, little more documents that prove them you was staying in Canada.They call that form questionnaire form. its funny if i tell you i submit even my all flight boarding card to tell them when i enter and when i exit from Canada.
@seyed javad same here..applied in Oct 2017 and still waiting..
This is normal for all Iranians like you & me...

Reactions: seyed javad

Karachi1

Star Member
Nov 13, 2017
is there anyone who lived outside Canada after applying citizenship application for more than 6 months? do I need to submit police certificate for the time I spend outside even though it wasn't inside the application time period