Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Emergent help needed, please!

I am a PNP-O applicant with AOR in mid November and still waiting for PPR. Yesterday I got an e-mail request to send two paper photos measuring 50 x 70 mm but nothing is mentioned about a passport. I have 15 days to send the requested documents. Has anyone received such a letter? What does it mean?

The letter itself:
This refers to your application for permanent residence. In order to continue the processing of your application, please provide us with the items listed below:

- Two (2) photos of yourself respecting precise specifications that can be found at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

Please print and take the specification sheet with you to the photographer. You should ensure that when you print the sizing for the image comes out correctly at 50 x 70 mm. This requires setting the printer settings to “Actual Size”.

Please make sure the dimensions are correct, the background is white and that they meet all the specifications as described.

Within 15 days of the date of this letter, you must send the required documents / information to the Immigration Section of the Embassy of Canada. If the documents / information have not been received within the specified time limit, your application will be assessed with the available information and may be refused.

In order to make the best use of limited resources, this office will not confirm receipt of the items requested above. It is your responsibility to use a secure and reliable method for the delivery or transmission of all required items. You will be contacted when the processing of your application reaches the next stage.
It’s a ppr congtraz

bellissima

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
It’s a ppr congtraz
Hi, strikeharsh! I have read on the forum that the golden e-mail has the subject "Ready for visa" and passports are requested.
But the e-mail that I received is titled "Photos" and no mention about passports. That is why I am confused.
Shall I send only the photos or photos and a passport even when a passport is not mentioned in the e-mail?

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi, strikeharsh! I have read on the forum that the golden e-mail has the subject "Ready for visa" and passports are requested.
But the e-mail that I received is titled "Photos" and no mention about passports. That is why I am confused.
Shall I send only the photos or photos and a passport even when a passport is not mentioned in the e-mail?
It’s weird. But the wording is the same for ready for visa email. In order for us to continue blablabla. Since u are inland, just call IRCC and make sure it’s approved before sending

Nomenome

Star Member
Sep 9, 2017
Has anyone that submitted USA PCC gotten PPR yet? I hear usa PCC takes about 4months to verify don't know how true that is?

msrdy

Star Member
Mar 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-12-2017
AOR Received.
09-14-2017
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
Has anyone that submitted USA PCC gotten PPR yet? I hear usa PCC takes about 4months to verify don't know how true that is?
Kind of true, it took 14 weeks for me.

msrdy

Star Member
Mar 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-12-2017
AOR Received.
09-14-2017
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
Hello All,

I received an ITA in September 2017 under the Express Entry system (FSW-O) and I submitted my application in Dec 2017. I was issued ADR (FBI-PCC) on Dec 13, 2017 and I sent those docs on Dec 27th, 2017. I passed medicals also in December, 2017. Since Dec, 2017 my application is in review of eligibility stage itself.

Sometime in January I realized that I didn’t send my experience letter from my previous employer. So I sent that letter through IRCC website on Jan 15th, 2018 and received a conformation on Jan 24th, 2018 that they will forward it accordingly to the department.

I ordered GCMS notes on Mar 27th , 2018 and received on Apr 27th , 2018. From the summary notes of the primary review officer (on Dec 13th, 2017) he recommended additional/further review of my previous employer. As the documents I submitted (along with the application) doesn’t provide clear information regarding job duties etc; All that required information is in the experience letter (that I sent later in Jan). I called CIC earlier this month and they are saying they have no exact date when a review officer will get back to my case.

My question is has anyone faced/in similar situation?

How long does it take to review if they recommended additional review of application?

Regards,

Msrdy.

canada_2018

Star Member
Apr 18, 2018
Hello everyone!

I am a 27 November 2017 AOR applicant still waiting for my PPR.

Unfortunatly it seems that not everyone is updating their status on immitracker, so I was just wondering how many of us left in this group waiting with me.

Have a great Friday and weekend!

Ravu

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
Hello everyone!

I am a 27 November 2017 AOR applicant still waiting for my PPR.

Unfortunatly it seems that not everyone is updating their status on immitracker, so I was just wondering how many of us left in this group waiting with me.

Have a great Friday and weekend!
Hi there,

There are quite of us waiting. Usually everyone is discussing their statuses in the whatsapp group. Are you in that group?

Nanama

Dec 6, 2017
THE EAGLE HAS FINALLY LANDED! IT'S PPR
AOR: 19 Nov 2017
ADR: SCHEDULE A 5 DEC
ADR SUBMITTED: 6 DEC
ADNR/FTD: 8 JAN 2018
ADR: NEW MEDS/HEIGHT AND EYE COLOUR/PASSPORT BIOPAGE 16 MAY
ADR SUBMITTED: 18 MAY
NEW MEDS PASSED: 24 MAY
VISA OFFICE: LONDON
PPR: 14 June 2018

TO GOD BE THE GLORY. IT HAS ENDED IN PRAISE!

jonnclk22

Star Member
Oct 20, 2017
Ghana
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Nairobi
AOR Received.
01-01-2013
Passport Req..
01-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
01-04-21014
Emergent help needed, please!

I am a PNP-O applicant with AOR in mid November and still waiting for PPR. Yesterday I got an e-mail request to send two paper photos measuring 50 x 70 mm but nothing is mentioned about a passport. I have 15 days to send the requested documents. Has anyone received such a letter? What does it mean?

The letter itself:
This refers to your application for permanent residence. In order to continue the processing of your application, please provide us with the items listed below:

- Two (2) photos of yourself respecting precise specifications that can be found at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

Please print and take the specification sheet with you to the photographer. You should ensure that when you print the sizing for the image comes out correctly at 50 x 70 mm. This requires setting the printer settings to “Actual Size”.

Please make sure the dimensions are correct, the background is white and that they meet all the specifications as described.

Within 15 days of the date of this letter, you must send the required documents / information to the Immigration Section of the Embassy of Canada. If the documents / information have not been received within the specified time limit, your application will be assessed with the available information and may be refused.

In order to make the best use of limited resources, this office will not confirm receipt of the items requested above. It is your responsibility to use a secure and reliable method for the delivery or transmission of all required items. You will be contacted when the processing of your application reaches the next stage.
they don't need your passport to stamp a counterfoil as you are already inland.

bellissima

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
they don't need your passport to stamp a counterfoil as you are already inland.
I am not inland. As I mentioned in my post, I am a PNP Outland applicant. I guess I got a mail for photos only because I am coming from a visa exempt country. My photos are received by the VO but I do not know what comes next as there is no passport to get back.