+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 AOR join here

canada_2018

Star Member
Apr 18, 2018
Hey everyone!

I am a 27 NOV AOR applicant. Was requested to re-do my medicals back in February and supposedly in IP2 since around 9 of March.

I called CIC yesterday (for the first time) and was told that my application is at my local visa office Rome. Only after i hung up I realised that I didnt ask how long it has been there (facepalm) - if that makes any difference.

From what I have been reading in the forums this means my case is getting closer to PPR, correct? Does anyone have any idea/experience on what happens when the file is moved to the local visa office and how long does it normally take to get PPR after that (given that everything goes smoothly).

The agent on the phone yesterday gave me the Rome visa office email address, but I am not sure what I could write them about? Has anyone been in touch with their local visa office?

I have also ordered GCMS notes recently and hoping to recieve those soon. But it has been over 6 months since AOR , so wanted to make sure that my case is being processed as normal and PPR is on its way.

Thank you

Last edited:

bellissima

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
Hey everyone!

I am a 27 NOV AOR applicant. Was requested to re-do my medicals back in February and supposedly in IP2 since around 9 of March.

I called CIC yesterday (for the first time) and was told that my application is at my local visa office Rome. Only after i hung up I realised that I didnt ask how long it has been there (facepalm) - if that makes any difference.

From what I have been reading in the forums this means my case is getting closer to PPR, correct? Does anyone have any idea/experience on what happens when the file is moved to the local visa office and how long does it normally take to get PPR after that (given that everything goes smoothly).

The agent on the phone yesterday gave me the Rome visa office email address, but I am not sure what I could write them about? Has anyone been in touch with their local visa office?

I have also ordered GCMS notes recently and hoping to recieve those soon. But it has been over 6 months since AOR , so wanted to make sure that my case is being processed as normal and PPR is on its way.

Thank you
Use this web form to contact your VO - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp?_ga=2.19571384.122555700.1529385906-601899790.1529385906#q2

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
they don't need your passport to stamp a counterfoil as you are already inland.
I’m CEC inland. Inland like us still need to send passport to Ottawa VO and stamp counterfoil. We go to border to land or when we fly back to canada to land or make appointment at IRCC office to land but we have the counterfoil.

leeyou

Sep 3, 2017
hi all,
need an info. i ve been requested to retake medicals as the first one is due for expiry soon.
i dont see any options to upload the medical test acknowledgement in my CIC account. Is it only needed to be uploaded from panel physician's end only or do we need to do anything? should it be uploaded through webforms optin?

thanks in advance

Ravu

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
congratulations!!

Whats your timeline btw?
Thanks! My timeline-
AOR 26 Nov 2017
FSWO
IP1 jan 2018
IP2 march 2018
PPR was issued in march but the email got lost somewhere in the way. Waited 6 months and ordered gcms notes. Thats how i got to know that my case was approved back in march. Then i contacted my VO and finally received PPR last week

Reactions: canada_2018