November 2017 AOR join here

sandhu2012

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hey guys!

Congrats to all who have gotten their PPR and the best of luck to the rest of us, who are still waiting for that golden email :)

I am a November 27 applicant and I applied through an agent, who keeps telling me to wait to hear from CIC and not order notes or call or email etc.

I am just wondering if I called CIC myself to get an update would it raise any issues (since I applied through an agent). I am just gerring to anxious now that I am approaching the 6 months mark.

What do you think or do you have anyone who has been in a similar situation.

Thanks
go ahead...order notes..email or call...
no issues at all...

Reactions: canada_2018

EllaB

Oct 21, 2017
5 IELTS attempts,6 months and 3weeks after Aor.......PPR mail.

ITA: August 8th.
AOR: Nov 3rd
ADR: Spouse travel history (can't remember exact date)
ADR: 6 months statementof account showing salary deposit. (April 4th)

My Salary was paid in cash! I had sent in payslips and employment letter in CIC format. I was given a month to respond, I reached out to @BillHyatt (I wish him speed recovery) he gave me very sound advice. He sent me the format for a salary certificate from my employers.
I sent in a salary certificate from my employers, one month salary deposit (I requested that my April Salary be paid to my account) and an LOE. The LOE explained that I receive salary in cash ( as indicated on my pay slip) and why I included statement of account showing only one month salary payment.
I must say I had never prayed or believed so much like I did in those 3weeks. I couldn't imagine being rejected after 5IELTS and 6months. Jesus heard me and answered. He made it perfect. It ended in praise.

PPR: May 25th 2018

P/s: I don't know the exact date for NA1, NA2,IP1, IP2. Also, I don't know my visa office because CIC never responded to my mails or calls.
For everyone waiting, it will surely end inpraise.

Hemjay

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017

My Salary was paid in cash! I had sent in payslips and employment letter in CIC format. I was given a month to respond, I reached out to @BillHyatt (I wish him speed recovery) he gave me very sound advice. He sent me the format for a salary certificate from my employers.
I sent in a salary certificate from my employers, one month salary deposit (I requested that my April Salary be paid to my account) and an LOE. The LOE explained that I receive salary in cash ( as indicated on my pay slip) and why I included statement of account showing only one month salary payment.
I must say I had never prayed or believed so much like I did in those 3weeks. I couldn't imagine being rejected after 5IELTS and 6months. Jesus heard me and answered. He made it perfect. It ended in praise.

P/s: I don't know the exact date for NA1, NA2,IP1, IP2. Also, I don't know my visa office because CIC never responded to my mails or calls.
A very big congratulations to you.

Reactions: EllaB

gary007

Nov 12, 2017
Hi everyone
An opinion is required
My Aor:20th Dec 2017,FSW-O , EE and my 6 months process is going to complete
Cic requested us to pay rprf ,which I have paid a month back
I wanted to ask whether applying GCMS notes will be beneficial at this stage ?
Please reply asap
Regards
Gary

Ravu

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018

Congrats EllaB.
Gives the rest of us some hope.

Aarti123

Jan 4, 2018
Hi I'm trying to search for a complete timeline but after everyone gets AOR they say to add them in a group.
What happens after AOR?

Aug 22, 2017

Congratulations, i believe our ppr will come soon. My AOR is Nov 4,
Are you fpr Federal or Provicial Normination? Cos its seem the Province is too slow.

Reactions: EYC

canada_2018

Star Member
Apr 18, 2018

Congratulations!!! Wish you all the very best!

Madhu4ever

Oct 29, 2014
Hello all,

Greeting for the day,

Received GCMS notes today and couldn't understand the meaning of the statement updated by the agent.

My file was from Nov-07th, 2017 AOR and is being processed at New Delhi visa office.

Below is notes capture from the GCMS notes.
**BULK NOTE**: This application is in queue for processing and an email has been received related to this application. Please verify Economic Not started folder under the PRU folder if no subsequent note is entered pertaining to email received
Could anyone please let me know what it means?

Nomenome

Star Member
Sep 9, 2017
I don't know if I should be worried. Ghost update since April 24th. aor Nov 21st no adr no ppr. I haven't ordered Gcms notes or sent a mail to LVO. Don't know what to do now.

EYC

Jun 4, 2018
AOR Received.
07-11-2017
Same AOR and MEP...any news yet? I got request for eye color and height on 24th May( last week) nothing more yet

bellissima

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
Emergent help needed, please!

I am a PNP-O applicant with AOR in mid November and still waiting for PPR. Yesterday I got an e-mail request to send two paper photos measuring 50 x 70 mm but nothing is mentioned about a passport. I have 15 days to send the requested documents. Has anyone received such a letter? What does it mean?

The letter itself:
This refers to your application for permanent residence. In order to continue the processing of your application, please provide us with the items listed below:

- Two (2) photos of yourself respecting precise specifications that can be found at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

Please print and take the specification sheet with you to the photographer. You should ensure that when you print the sizing for the image comes out correctly at 50 x 70 mm. This requires setting the printer settings to “Actual Size”.

Please make sure the dimensions are correct, the background is white and that they meet all the specifications as described.

Within 15 days of the date of this letter, you must send the required documents / information to the Immigration Section of the Embassy of Canada. If the documents / information have not been received within the specified time limit, your application will be assessed with the available information and may be refused.

In order to make the best use of limited resources, this office will not confirm receipt of the items requested above. It is your responsibility to use a secure and reliable method for the delivery or transmission of all required items. You will be contacted when the processing of your application reaches the next stage.