04-10-2017
Nomination.....
27-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-11-2017
Med's Done....
12-12-2017
Hi seniors..

I have a problem and need your guidance for it..

I just called CIC helpline number and after all the verification they confirmed that my application was actually approved back in March (they couldn't tell the exact date). NDVO had sent a mail to the consultant who is working on my case as per the process on the same time but my consultancy guys say they never recevied any such mail. The portal shows the same status as on Feb 27 where it says background check in progress.

My question is have you guys seen such a case before (portal not getting updated of the status correctly). If yes, what do we have to do as most probably the 60 day time to submit the passport must have crossed.
If we request for a re-issue (provided it's possible) how long would that take now?

Could you please help me here.

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi seniors..

I just called CIC helpline number and after all the verification they confirmed that my application was actually approved back in March (they couldn't tell the exact date). NDVO had sent a mail to the consultant who is working on my case as per the process on the same time but my consultancy guys say they never recevied any such mail. The portal shows the same status as on Feb 27 where it says background check in progress.

My question is have you guys seen such a case before (portal not getting updated of the status correctly). If yes, what do we have to do as most probably the 60 day time to submit the passport must have crossed.
If we request for a re-issue (provided it's possible) how long would that take now?

Congtraz. We have seen more than one case that application is approved but ppr email missed. Or CIC forgot to send. Connect with CIC and request them to resend the ppr email . Sometimes lawyer will fail to receive too because of junk mail.

Reactions: Saranya Sreekumar

Saranya Sreekumar

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
Nomination.....
27-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-11-2017
Med's Done....
12-12-2017
Congtraz. We have seen more than one case that application is approved but ppr email missed. Or CIC forgot to send. Connect with CIC and request them to resend the ppr email . Sometimes lawyer will fail to receive too because of junk mail.
Thanks mate.

Consultancy guys have said that they did not receive any such emails. CIC has said that I need to get in touch with NDVO for resending the mail.

Ravu

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
Hi seniors..

Oh my god!
Does that really happen? Seems i need to call them as well

Saranya Sreekumar

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
Nomination.....
27-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-11-2017
Med's Done....
12-12-2017
Oh my god!
Does that really happen? Seems i need to call them as well
That would be a wise decision.. luckily I did and found the issue..

qadlcy

Mar 22, 2018
I just called CIC and got a reply that my application is under security check now, I don't know how long it will take to finish this process.

Saranya Sreekumar

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
Nomination.....
27-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-11-2017
Med's Done....
12-12-2017
What number you called? And what information do they usually ask on the phone?
Hello,

I had called on the number +1 (613) 944-4000.

They will be asking you the details of your profile like name age application number etc.

Madhu4ever

Oct 29, 2014
Hi seniors..

Congratulations. This type of issued became very often these days. I don't know why this happens.

Saranya SreeKumar ,Could you please tell me how got this information? Because, when I called IRCC (at the same number you called) to check the status of my application they told me they doesn't have any information about my application (I was surprised to listen this from central office) as the file got transferred to NDVO and they asked me contact NDVO. And, as you said NDVO never responds.

What would you suggest me to do now?

Saranya Sreekumar

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
Nomination.....
27-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-11-2017
Med's Done....
12-12-2017
Hi
Congratulations. This type of issued became very often these days. I don't know why this happens.

Saranya SreeKumar ,Could you please tell me how got this information? Because, when I called IRCC (at the same number you called) to check the status of my application they told me they doesn't have any information about my application (I was surprised to listen this from central office) as the file got transferred to NDVO and they asked me contact NDVO. And, as you said NDVO never responds.

What would you suggest me to do now?
Hi Madhu,

It was by luck when I called through skype that I had got in touch with the people there. Since they are saying the application had been passed to NDVO I think it would be best to check with NDVO. But the problem is that NDVO does not respond to queries through phone or in person. It would be best to drop them a mail with the query and keep chasing unless you get a response. The address seems to be delhi-immigration@international.gc.ca.

Wish u all the best.

Regards,
Libin