+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 AOR join here

gowthamp

Jun 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All, posting on behalf of a friend - would be most grateful if you could help.

My friend applied on the 12th of Nov as a single candidate and got her AOR the same day. She got married on the 13th of Nov to a guy who already is a landed PR.

We read that as long as on the day of the AOR, Her status is the same as the same as that on the day of the ITA - Its fine. I. Any case, her marriage has no implication on her CRS points since applicants married to Canadian PRs are treated at par with single applicants.

She informed CPC Ottawa via a CSE on 20th of Nov regarding her marital status change but got no response ( she has submission evidence though )

Then she informed NDVO via CSE and email during week 1 Dec, but got no response.

She got her PPR yesterday. We feel that CIC may have possibly overlooked the marital status change, since she did not get any request for additional documents. But that could also be because her husband is already a landed PR.

1. Should she submit the passport and wait for her COPR and see what the document says in terms of her marital status ?

2. Should she write to CPC Ottawa again and check if they have considered the status change ?

Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks
Does she sent CSE as well? If not its better to send email and CSE to Ottawa or can reply to PPR email too.

If she can talk to CIC customer representative they may provide the info pretty quickly.

saadmalik

Star Member
Oct 26, 2012
Canada
My status is still the same: Your action is required. Although the message on my additional documents has changed to your additional documents has been uploaded or something like that. Medicals and everything else is still same. I'll let you know if I see any changes.
thanks my friend.

Reactions: bago4c

pwlld

Dec 15, 2017
Can anyone provide feedback on the progress? IP1 or IP2?

AOR: November 25th 2017
Inland CEC application
Medicals passed: December 9th
NA1: Didn't log on to review date of this update

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

s_spiff

Star Member
Dec 23, 2016
Last edited:
Reactions: ashish_india-canada

DaisyS2017

Mar 27, 2017
Hi Daisy,
Did they tell u that ur at NA 1 or I assume it urself ? I feel that not applicable post medicals is NA2. Doesn’t matter about local visa office.
No they did not tell me about NA1 or anything, I was just assuming it myself.

There were mixed indicators:
1. the additional docs section changed to "We do not need additional docs." which is usually a indicator for NA2.
2. I did not see BC turned to IP then NA.
3. NA2 usually happens at LVO, however mine is still at CIO.

I shall try e-mail CPC-Ottawa again to determine whether it is NA1 or NA2... hate the waiting without knowing where I am.

Roshan

Star Member
May 5, 2013
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-11-2017
AOR Received.
23-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
Can anyone provide feedback on the progress? IP1 or IP2?

AOR: November 25th 2017
Inland CEC application
Medicals passed: December 9th
NA1: Didn't log on to review date of this update

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Seems IP2. congrats,....PPR soon.

Abide3000

Dec 16, 2017
Guys kindly help

Aor 23/11/2017
Medical not passed till know althought i did it upfront on 18/11/2017
Bg was Na when i recieced Aor
Bg changed to ip1 on 8/12/2017
Bg changed to ip2 on 11/12/2017 havnt seen Na2 maybe i missed it
But is it possible to start with BG checks and medical is not passed yet what has been completed for my case
Thanks

musaab03

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
I am at IP2 since 6th Dec. Yesterday I notice my ADR changes to " The documents you provided have been uploaded" from " we do not need additional documents"
Any idea what it means?