DaisyS2017

Mar 27, 2017
Guys kindly help

Aor 23/11/2017
Medical not passed till know althought i did it upfront on 18/11/2017
Bg was Na when i recieced Aor
Bg changed to ip1 on 8/12/2017
Bg changed to ip2 on 11/12/2017 havnt seen Na2 maybe i missed it
But is it possible to start with BG checks and medical is not passed yet what has been completed for my case
Thanks
IP1 and IP2 have the same wording, how do you know it changed?

hema93

Oct 2, 2017
Hello Members,
Thank you to each one of you for helping me with my queries. I am happy to share that I have received the PPR email yesterday.
My timeline (CEC Inland)
ITA: 15th Nov, 2017
AOR: 29th Nov, 2017
Medical passed: 4th Dec, 2017
PPR: 15th Dec, 2017
All throughout my process, my BG check status was: We are processing your BG check. We will contact you if we need further details. It never went to NA stage.
The only thing that changed was the additional documents which went from ‘we are reviewing your documents’ to ‘No additional documents required’
If you have any queries I will be happy to answer them.

Thank you

Last edited:

aMaryCanaduh

Mar 20, 2017
PPR!

Timeline:

CEC inland
ITA: 6/Sep/17
AOR: 22/Nov/17

Meds passed and NA - Missed date

RCMP request: 27/Nov/17
Collected fingerprints: 27/Nov/17
Uploaded RCMP doc: 08/Dec/17
IP2: 12/Dec/17
PPR: 15/Dec/17

I want to leave my sincere THANK YOU to everyone for sharing their experiences and making this process so much more tolerable, every kind word of support goes a long way, and its impacts are so much of what keeps us sane. Knowing there are so many people out there, of so many different places, backgrounds and faiths, gave me a sense of unity and community, as well as a newfound utmost respect for anyone wiling to uproot their lives and come to the Amazing Great White North. Having been in Canada for a little over a year, I can say that this country and its people are so incredibly awesome, caring, kind and open - and I'm so proud to have been accepted to be a part of it.

--Good Luck to all on your Canadian Dream. We'll see you soon.

:)

Saurabh uppal

Sep 28, 2017
M stuck at na 2 from 17 nov. On 13 dec i received email for job search and on 14 dec i got update of adnr bur background check is still at na 2..
Please tell if my application is in progress or m stuck somewhere

doverraja

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Singapore
App. Filed.......
28-11-2017
Doc's Request.
12-12-2017
Hi,

can you tell me what is the current status of my application.this is after ADR.

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

BestLife104

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
Hi,

can you tell me what is the current status of my application.this is after ADR.

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
It is possible that your medical results have not reached the visa office yet. Did you take your medical exam close to AOR?