+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 AOR join here

manmoi31

Jul 21, 2017
Hello Members,
Thank you to each one of you for helping me with my queries. I am happy to share that I have received the PPR email yesterday.
My timeline (CEC Inland)
ITA: 15th Nov, 2017
AOR: 29th Nov, 2017
Medical passed: 4th Dec, 2017
PPR: 15th Dec, 2017
All throughout my process, my BG check status was: We are processing your BG check. We will contact you if we need further details. It never went to NA stage.
The only thing that changed was the additional documents which went from ‘we are reviewing your documents’ to ‘No additional documents required’
If you have any queries I will be happy to answer them.

Thank you
Congratulations
Can you please share NOC and CRS score, I submitted my application on 13 december , CEC inland

Atlas13

Apr 16, 2017
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
03-10-2017
AOR Received.
13-11-2017
Med's Done....
05-12-2017
hey guys,

so i applied through CEC stream and currently inland, i have been in IP2 since December 6th, my visa expires on the 22nd of march next year, would applying for BOWP be a good idea with 95 days left on my visa?

roop.kaur

Jun 16, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-11-2017
Doc's Request.
27-11-2017
AOR Received.
10-11-2017
Hello Members,
Thank you to each one of you for helping me with my queries. I am happy to share that I have received the PPR email yesterday.
My timeline (CEC Inland)
ITA: 15th Nov, 2017
AOR: 29th Nov, 2017
Medical passed: 4th Dec, 2017
PPR: 15th Dec, 2017
All throughout my process, my BG check status was: We are processing your BG check. We will contact you if we need further details. It never went to NA stage.
The only thing that changed was the additional documents which went from ‘we are reviewing your documents’ to ‘No additional documents required’
If you have any queries I will be happy to answer them.

Thank you
Did they ask you for any additional documents?
I have the same status since I was asked for ADR that "we are processing your background check"
my document section changed from " we need more documents to continue processing" to "addl documents provided are being reviewed"

manmoi31

Jul 21, 2017
hey guys,

so i applied through CEC stream and currently inland, i have been in IP2 since December 6th, my visa expires on the 22nd of march next year, would applying for BOWP be a good idea with 95 days left on my visa?
when did you submitted your app?
timeline

SahibCheema

Dec 4, 2017
PPR!

Timeline:

CEC inland
ITA: 6/Sep/17
AOR: 22/Nov/17

Meds passed and NA - Missed date

RCMP request: 27/Nov/17
Collected fingerprints: 27/Nov/17
Uploaded RCMP doc: 08/Dec/17
IP2: 12/Dec/17
PPR: 15/Dec/17

I want to leave my sincere THANK YOU to everyone for sharing their experiences and making this process so much more tolerable, every kind word of support goes a long way, and its impacts are so much of what keeps us sane. Knowing there are so many people out there, of so many different places, backgrounds and faiths, gave me a sense of unity and community, as well as a newfound utmost respect for anyone wiling to uproot their lives and come to the Amazing Great White North. Having been in Canada for a little over a year, I can say that this country and its people are so incredibly awesome, caring, kind and open - and I'm so proud to have been accepted to be a part of it.

--Good Luck to all on your Canadian Dream. We'll see you soon.

:)
Hi congrats for ur PPR..... r u in Canada right now ????? I was also requested for fingerprints for RCMP and I submitted that on 4th dec and i m still waiting for the result....... Isn’t it taking too long for the result ??? I m being concerned abt it now..... Aor 13th nov and i m stuck .... please share the info

BestLife104

Star Member
Sep 11, 2017
I am stuck at NA2 from 11th December 2017. How much time does it take (typically) for an application to reach IP2 from NA2? Also, is IP2 done at the local visa office or in Canada?

JKKparty

Dec 18, 2017
I learned a lot from this forum, so I just signed up one account and share my timeline here. :)
CEC (Inland - single applicant):
AOR - Nov 24
Medical Exam Passed: Dec 9
Background Checks:
IP1: Dec 9
NA1 (Not applicable): Dec 11
NA2 (We do not need additional documents): Dec 13
IP2 (Processing): Dec 14
PPR: Dec 15
Passport sent to Ottawa: Dec 18 (today)

Hope everyone can get PR quickly!

aMaryCanaduh

Mar 20, 2017
Hi congrats for ur PPR..... r u in Canada right now ????? I was also requested for fingerprints for RCMP and I submitted that on 4th dec and i m still waiting for the result....... Isn’t it taking too long for the result ??? I m being concerned abt it now..... Aor 13th nov and i m stuck .... please share the info
Hi! I'm in Canada, yes. My certificate took 9 days from collection of the fingerprints to it arriving in my mailbox... from there, it took 4 days to change to no additional docs needed.... I wouldn't worry too much, I have a friend that was stuck for over a month...