+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 AOR join here

JensonP

Nov 22, 2017
Could someone please let me know if I'm in IP1 or NA2?

Application/profile details
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Not applicable. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Additional documents were being reviewed until Friday after MEP: Passed on the 21st.

Last edited:

woot2342

Nov 1, 2017
Could someone please let me know if I'm in IP1 or NA2?

Application/profile details
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Not applicable. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Additional documents were being reviewed until Friday after MEP: Passed on the 21st.
IP means Background check status is In Progress. Yours is NA means it's NA1 or NA2.

Reactions: JensonP

gagan1809

Sep 24, 2014
I got it issued from district level superintendent of police.however it was meant to be multiple( issued frm passport office)
Hi BrarParminder,
On CIC website, there are instructions for obtaining PCC:

For residents of Punjab: You can apply to your local Senior Superintendent of Police, or the senior ranking police official at the police station in your district.
For residents of Delhi: You can apply at your local district police station or online on the Delhi Police website. The website will list what information and documents you need. If you apply online, your certificate will be returned to you electronically.
For residents of other states: You can apply at your local district police station.
For all residents of India: You can apply for a Police Clearance Certificate from the Passport office on the Passport India website. The website will list what information and documents you need.

Accordingly there should be no problem if you are Indian resident, living in India. What was the problem?

JensonP

Nov 22, 2017
If they do feel the need to contact your employer, they would've done it at NA2. Generally at IP2, you have already passed the eligibility assessment.
Thanks Dogh, so it's now just a small wait for the PPR email to be triggered.

Last edited:

saurabhd84

Nov 16, 2017
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
11-11-2017
Hi Guys,
I am seeing the below status in my application.

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Yesterday I got a request for some more information for a particular time gap. I sent a letter of explanation toady. But I am unable to know whether my status is NA1 or IP1 since MEP is not yet done.
Can you please help me understanding this.
Thanks,
Saurabh D.

Saurabh uppal

Sep 28, 2017
Hi Guys,
I am seeing the below status in my application.

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Yesterday I got a request for some more information for a particular time gap. I sent a letter of explanation toady. But I am unable to know whether my status is NA1 or IP1 since MEP is not yet done.
Can you please help me understanding this.
Thanks,
Saurabh D.

IP 1. Your medical will be passed in couple of days