+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 AOR join here

theresa777

Nov 28, 2017
Good Morning everyone:

I received my AOR in November 22, 2017... can some please add me to the whatsapp group... 18768071934

iPunjabi

Star Member
Mar 22, 2017
London, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-06-2017
AOR Received.
31-10-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-10-2017
Passport Req..
01-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-01-2018
LANDED..........
07-04-2018
Can you tell me how to join the watsapp group...I received my AOR yesterday
You need to pray and make the 7 gods happy. Then you will be granted access to the WhatsApp group. :p

roop.kaur

Jun 16, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-11-2017
Doc's Request.
27-11-2017
AOR Received.
10-11-2017
Could someone please let me know if I'm in IP1 or IP2?

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results: If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you.
Review of additional documents: We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I submitted my application on nov 10 and i got request for canada rcmp on 27 nov

saurabhd84

Nov 16, 2017
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
11-11-2017
Could someone please let me know if I'm in IP1 or IP2?

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results: If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you.
Review of additional documents: We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I submitted my application on nov 10 and i got request for canada rcmp on 27 nov
Hi, I am also in the same boat. Only thing was for additional documents I got a request from them yesterday, which I submitted on the same day. I am also hoping to pass the medicals in a day or two.But as of now it seems that it is IP1. Maybe MEP and IP1 going on at the same time for us.

roop.kaur

Jun 16, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-11-2017
Doc's Request.
27-11-2017
AOR Received.
10-11-2017
Hi, I am also in the same boat. Only thing was for additional documents I got a request from them yesterday, which I submitted on the same day. I am also hoping to pass the medicals in a day or two.But as of now it seems that it is IP1. Maybe MEP and IP1 going on at the same time for us.
What does your background check says?
I think in IP1 background check is "your application is in progress"
and in IP2 it is "we are processing your background check"

saurabhd84

Nov 16, 2017
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
11-11-2017
What does your background check says?
I think in IP1 background check is "your application is in progress"
and in IP2 it is "we are processing your background check"
For me it says 'Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.'