FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-11-2017
Doc's Request.
27-11-2017
AOR Received.
10-11-2017
For me it says 'Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.'
But for me it says: "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Could someone please let me know if I'm in IP1 or IP2?

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results: If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you.
Review of additional documents: We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I submitted my application on nov 10 and i got request for canada rcmp on 27 nov
Looks like you are in IP1. You will get an update on the medicals and move to NA2 before you get to IP2.

All the best

roop.kaur

Jun 16, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-11-2017
Doc's Request.
27-11-2017
AOR Received.
10-11-2017
Looks like you are in IP1. You will get an update on the medicals and move to NA2 before you get to IP2.

All the best
But what about the message in background check
Is it not your application is in progress in IP1 stage?

Zishan1981

Sep 12, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
21-09-2017
AOR Received.
28-Oct-2017
Passport Req..
5-Jan-2018
VISA ISSUED...
8-jan-18
LANDED..........
3-Jun-18
Please message me the link for any Nov Aor Whatsapp group.

wickerman

Jun 20, 2017
Hey Guys here is my status as of now:

Medicals: Passed
Background Check: For me it says 'Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.'

I am guessing I am in IP1. Or am I in a different status? Typically how long do you stay in this status before progressing? Any ideas?

iPunjabi

Star Member
Mar 22, 2017
London, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-06-2017
AOR Received.
31-10-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-10-2017
Passport Req..
01-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-01-2018
LANDED..........
07-04-2018

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results: If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you.
Review of additional documents: We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I submitted my application on nov 10 and i got request for canada rcmp on 27 nov
Its confusing. You might get ADR.
As per BG Status text its IP2, but never seen IP2 without MEP! Whatever it is, looks like your app is moving very fast.

Raja82A

Nov 25, 2017
Hey Guys here is my status as of now:

Medicals: Passed
Background Check: For me it says 'Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.'

I am guessing I am in IP1. Or am I in a different status? Typically how long do you stay in this status before progressing? Any ideas?
Same for me. Same timeline

BrarParminder

Nov 22, 2017

my file scenario is different frm yours. i got AOR on 7 nov,
Medical passed on 23 nov
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
review of additional documents:additional documents are being reviewed.
Background check: Not applicable.

BrarParminder

Nov 22, 2017
Could someone please let me know if I'm in IP1 or NA2?

Application/profile details
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Not applicable. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Additional documents were being reviewed until Friday after MEP: Passed on the 21st.
i am in exact situation except my medical was passed on23 nov.
i do hav the same question about stage.

BrarParminder

Nov 22, 2017
Hi BrarParminder,
On CIC website, there are instructions for obtaining PCC:

For residents of Punjab: You can apply to your local Senior Superintendent of Police, or the senior ranking police official at the police station in your district.
For residents of Delhi: You can apply at your local district police station or online on the Delhi Police website. The website will list what information and documents you need. If you apply online, your certificate will be returned to you electronically.
For residents of other states: You can apply at your local district police station.
For all residents of India: You can apply for a Police Clearance Certificate from the Passport office on the Passport India website. The website will list what information and documents you need.

Accordingly there should be no problem if you are Indian resident, living in India. What was the problem?
i resided at mutiple adresses in punjab, And my cancellation letter said that my PCC holds address of only one of those addresses,hence due to incorrect PCC, file is cancelled.
after that i got new PCC issued from passport sewa kendra and now everything goes well. hopes!!!