+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 AOR join here

laylaalic

Oct 9, 2018
Hello all ,
I applied for my PR back in November 2017 meds were passed by 5th of DEC 2017 and background check started 27th feb 2018 . Ordered GCMS notes in March 2018 only to find out that the agent had an issue regarding my employement and didn't ask for ADR so I submitted supporting documents to address the said Issue . Since then complete Silence I ordered " other rounds of GCMS the last of which I received on the 21th of August all came back showing that the docs I submitted were added but my eligibility hadn't passed yet and security wasn't started either. On the 23th of August I received a request to redo the medical exam to which the physician submitted his report by the 7th of September . Since then complete silence from CIC . I raised a CSE only to receive a generic response . I am more than anxious and frustrated as my application is 11 months old now and still not seeing the light at the end of this long and dark tunnel . Is anyone in the same case ? what are your thoughts ?

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Hello all ,
I applied for my PR back in November 2017 meds were passed by 5th of DEC 2017 and background check started 27th feb 2018 . Ordered GCMS notes in March 2018 only to find out that the agent had an issue regarding my employement and didn't ask for ADR so I submitted supporting documents to address the said Issue . Since then complete Silence I ordered " other rounds of GCMS the last of which I received on the 21th of August all came back showing that the docs I submitted were added but my eligibility hadn't passed yet and security wasn't started either. On the 23th of August I received a request to redo the medical exam to which the physician submitted his report by the 7th of September . Since then complete silence from CIC . I raised a CSE only to receive a generic response . I am more than anxious and frustrated as my application is 11 months old now and still not seeing the light at the end of this long and dark tunnel . Is anyone in the same case ? what are your thoughts ?
They're finalizing your application and you will be getting a ppr soon, otherwise they wouldn't have asked for medicals to be redone.

Reactions: laylaalic

laylaalic

Oct 9, 2018
I hope so . I just can't help but wonder why ask for medical redo which is basically to extend Visa only to make us loose one month and half off of it and still waiting. Our whole life is put on hold .

slammanzr

Sep 3, 2017
Hello all ,
Hello, I hope you would receive an answer soon.
You ordered your GCMS notes through which agency?
As I'm thinking of doing the same, to see if there are any pending matters.

slammanzr

Sep 3, 2017
Hello :)
I just got a request yesterday to redo my medical exam although it did not expire yet, in November 8, 2018 it would have been one year passed for my application and my medical test.
Not sure if that is a good sign or a bad sign? any thoughts, please?

Reactions: Maryz

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
Hello :)
I just got a request yesterday to redo my medical exam although it did not expire yet, in November 8, 2018 it would have been one year passed for my application and my medical test.
Not sure if that is a good sign or a bad sign? any thoughts, please?
Definitely a good sign don’t worry mate

Alda

Sep 13, 2018
I am 08 november 2017 applicant , medical done on 30 april , SA approved , they sent my application on my visa office Rome on 25 june , they starting proccesing my application on 28 june and till now i dont get an email or something else , 4 months in VO Rome , for 20 days we complete a year with thus application , can someone tell me how many time i should wait until they got an update asking for PPR?