+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 AOR join here

Ravu

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
Hi there @Ravu !

I already raised this question on the whats up group, but wanted to advise with you since it looks like I am in a similar situation as you were.

I recieved my GCMS notes late Friday evening (so havent had a chance to call CIC yet) and in the assestments section it says the following:

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Infor Sharing: Complete
Other reqs:
Final: Approved

PAPER FILE
Office:
#:
APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT
Assigned To: Agent's code name (I wont mention it here)
Assigned By: Agent's code name (I wont mention it here)
Due Date: 2018/05/25

From what I understand it means my application was approved, correct?

I applied throuhg an agent and emailed him with my report immediatly. He replied with the status of my application at the time and said there has not been any changes since March (when I passed my medical), but he will raise a query with IRCC.

Just in case I will also try calling IRCC later today once they open and are reachable.

In the meantime, can you please reply to my questions:

- What did your notes say in the assessment section? Was it similar to mine above?
- How come the update does not appear on your CIC page?
- Is the email only sent to your personal email and not on your CIC account email?
- What happened after you contacted them? Did they re-send the PPR email with the new date, so that you have enough time to provide them your passport?

Thank you in advance.
Hi there @Ravu !

I already raised this question on the whats up group, but wanted to advise with you since it looks like I am in a similar situation as you were.

I recieved my GCMS notes late Friday evening (so havent had a chance to call CIC yet) and in the assestments section it says the following:

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Infor Sharing: Complete
Other reqs:
Final: Approved

PAPER FILE
Office:
#:
APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT

From what I understand it means my application was approved, correct?

I applied throuhg an agent and emailed him with my report immediatly. He replied with the status of my application at the time and said there has not been any changes since March (when I passed my medical), but he will raise a query with IRCC.

Just in case I will also try calling IRCC later today once they open and are reachable.

In the meantime, can you please reply to my questions:

- What did your notes say in the assessment section? Was it similar to mine above?
- How come the update does not appear on your CIC page?
- Is the email only sent to your personal email and not on your CIC account email?
- What happened after you contacted them? Did they re-send the PPR email with the new date, so that you have enough time to provide them your passport?

Thank you in advance.

Hi mate,

You should get ppr anytime soon. Could you tell me when was your file approved?
Regarding your questions:

1) my notes were exacting same as yours. Although they had mentioned in the notes that they had sent me an email on******* but i had not received it so i contacted IRCC and my local VO.

2) The cic portal does not get updated until COPR is issued so dont worry about that.

3)they can choose either way to send you ppr, that is email you directly or cic account.

4) about me, i contacted IRCC and they asked me to contact my VO asap so i emailed my VO regarding the undelivered email and also raised CSE at the same time. They replied me within 2 weeks and sent me ppr email again to submit my passport within 30 days.

So i would suggest you to contact your local VO if your status was approved long ago. If its recently approved, then you should wait for a while for your ppr.

Reactions: canada_2018

canada_2018

Star Member
Apr 18, 2018
Hi mate,

You should get ppr anytime soon. Could you tell me when was your file approved?
Regarding your questions:

1) my notes were exacting same as yours. Although they had mentioned in the notes that they had sent me an email on******* but i had not received it so i contacted IRCC and my local VO.

2) The cic portal does not get updated until COPR is issued so dont worry about that.

3)they can choose either way to send you ppr, that is email you directly or cic account.

4) about me, i contacted IRCC and they asked me to contact my VO asap so i emailed my VO regarding the undelivered email and also raised CSE at the same time. They replied me within 2 weeks and sent me ppr email again to submit my passport within 30 days.

So i would suggest you to contact your local VO if your status was approved long ago. If its recently approved, then you should wait for a while for your ppr.
Hi there @Ravu thank you so much for replying to me!

Where can I find the the date the application was approved and what is the due date? See below - for me it said the following. I am guessing this maybe the date the PPR was suposed to be sent out?

APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT

I called IRCC yesterday and unfortunatly since my file is with the Rome VO they dont have any information. I sent an email, raised a CSE and also asked my consultant to contact them (checking from all possible sides), so hopefully will get a reply from someone soon.

What was your visa office? Sorry for asking I am sure you wrote it 100 times here already but cant seem to find it.

Also where exactly in the notes did you find that they sent you the PPR email?

Thanks again I am just so anxious right now seeing the 'approved' and not getting any PPR (((

Ravu

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
Hi there @Ravu thank you so much for replying to me!

Where can I find the the date the application was approved and what is the due date? See below - for me it said the following. I am guessing this maybe the date the PPR was suposed to be sent out?

APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT

I called IRCC yesterday and unfortunatly since my file is with the Rome VO they dont have any information. I sent an email, raised a CSE and also asked my consultant to contact them (checking from all possible sides), so hopefully will get a reply from someone soon.

What was your visa office? Sorry for asking I am sure you wrote it 100 times here already but cant seem to find it.

Also where exactly in the notes did you find that they sent you the PPR email?

Thanks again I am just so anxious right now seeing the 'approved' and not getting any PPR (((
Haha! Its allgood!

I can totally understand the feeling. If you read the last few pages of your gcms notes, you will see all the details like if they had sent you any email or not. Read the notes carefully.

And my VO was sydney, Australia. They replied to me in a couple of weeks. IRCC does not have any information so its good that you contacted your VO. You should wait for their reply now.

Let me know when you get the golden email :)

canada_2018

Star Member
Apr 18, 2018
Haha! Its allgood!

I can totally understand the feeling. If you read the last few pages of your gcms notes, you will see all the details like if they had sent you any email or not. Read the notes carefully.

And my VO was sydney, Australia. They replied to me in a couple of weeks. IRCC does not have any information so its good that you contacted your VO. You should wait for their reply now.

Let me know when you get the golden email :)
OMG guysssss!!!! I got it!!! PPR is here! Receieved it yesterday as a new email (not a reply to any of out enqueries).

But now I seem to have an issue with the courier. Anyone know what to do???

In the PPR email the VO specifically states that we, the applicants, must arrange for a courier to collect the documents when they are ready and that they will not communicate in any way with the courier service.

DHL needs the sender (i.e. Rome VO) to contact them to pick up the parcel - which they wont do and TNT just told me that Rome VO refused to cooperate with them all together :O how is it even possible???

Reactions: Ravu

canada_2018

Star Member
Apr 18, 2018
By they way here is my timeline:

Express Entry
FSW-outland
2 applicants (myself and spouse)
Rome VO
AOR - 27 Nov 2017
ADR (spouse travel history) - 8 Dec 2017
Request to re-do medicals - 1 Feb 2018
Medicals passed (approximatly) - 10 March 2018
Ordered GCMS notes - 14 June 2018
Got notes with Assesment section stating Passed - 13 July 2018
Contacted Rome VO - 16 July 2018
PPR - 17 July 2018

Aug 22, 2017
Hi mates,

I am Nov 5, AOR. Pls i need an urgent responds to this question. Just received a mail from VO london stating that i should provide
✓) Employment contract for your employment at xxxxx company.
2. (✓) Payslips for the past six months plus corresponding salary deposits for your employment at xxxxx company
3. (✓) Copy of your ECA and your nomination certificate.

The 2 is my challenge, i have the payslips for the six month but my payment is by open cheques which i usually cash. Although i have a fixed deposit more than the amount requested for my family,
Can i attached the Fixed deposit certificate since i dont have record for salary deposit account?

Ravu

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
OMG guysssss!!!! I got it!!! PPR is here! Receieved it yesterday as a new email (not a reply to any of out enqueries).

But now I seem to have an issue with the courier. Anyone know what to do???

In the PPR email the VO specifically states that we, the applicants, must arrange for a courier to collect the documents when they are ready and that they will not communicate in any way with the courier service.

DHL needs the sender (i.e. Rome VO) to contact them to pick up the parcel - which they wont do and TNT just told me that Rome VO refused to cooperate with them all together :O how is it even possible???
See! I told ya :)

Happy for you. Many many congratulations x

Hope you have got your courier thing figured out!

canada_2018

Star Member
Apr 18, 2018
See! I told ya :)

Happy for you. Many many congratulations x

Hope you have got your courier thing figured out!
Thank you so much and yes you were totally right :)

In the end I managed to courier my documents using TNT this morning (bless them they were so helpful), so fingers crossed it will work out. I will make sure to write my experience here once I get the courier back.

Ravu

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018

In the end I managed to courier my documents using TNT this morning (bless them they were so helpful), so fingers crossed it will work out. I will make sure to write my experience here once I get the courier back.
Good luck for everything ahead x

Good luck for everything ahead in future!

vrayapro

Jun 7, 2017
Dear All,

Our application was submitted on the 1st of Nov 2017 and we were asked to pay the RPRF in Feb'18. Since then, we haven't heard anything. Each day goes by with the hope of getting PPR, but nothing happens and our medicals are due to expire in Oct (we had got our medicals done on Oct-11-2017).

Our consultant said, they had raised a status request on May-9-2018, however, even they haven't got any update. Raised ticket (through form and email) with NDVO couple of weeks ago and they haven't responded yet. Finally raised a request for GCMS notes last Friday. Pretty tensed since this is the 9th month and some of our acquaintances (of same NDVO) got their PPR in just 3-4 months and are flying next month.

Best Regards,
Vikram.

slammanzr

Sep 3, 2017
Hello,

I hope everyone will get his/her PPR soon.

I wanted to know how would someone check if he is under IP1 or IP2?

My application details are as follows:

• Principal Applicant: XXXXX
  • Unique Client Identifier (UCI): XXXXX
  • Application number: XXXX
  • Date Received: November 8, 2017
  • Biometrics:
    • Biometrics Number:
    • Date of Biometrics Enrolment:
    • Expiry Date:
Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Application/profile details
Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents Not applicable.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Messages about your application
Search:
Showing 1 to 3 of 3 entries
Show entries
Correspondence
Subject Date sent Date read
Request Letter: November 24, 2017 , supplied it on December 01 2017
Acknowledgement of receipt - Application for permanent residence: November 8, 2017
Confirmation of Online Application: November 8, 2017

And i send them an update on my travels when i traveled on Easter break in April 2018 and now till travel again end of August 2018.

I do not know how to proceed next? and to know my status and what visa office im connected to (i reside in Beirut, Lebanon)? and if i should start asking them about my application status or not and how?

I hope you can be able to help me.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: alisaw

bootsal

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2017
Nomination.....
21/2/2017
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
File Transfer...
16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
You can write to Ottawa to enquire about the status of your application and the visa office.
Alternatively you can raise a cse too for the same
From the status you mentioned it seems you are in Ip2.

Also once your application is sent and AOR received, you need not keep updating your application for the travels taken later on, unless asked for.

Hello,

I hope everyone will get his/her PPR soon.

I wanted to know how would someone check if he is under IP1 or IP2?

My application details are as follows:

• Principal Applicant: XXXXX
  • Unique Client Identifier (UCI): XXXXX
  • Application number: XXXX
  • Date Received: November 8, 2017
  • Biometrics:
    • Biometrics Number:
    • Date of Biometrics Enrolment:
    • Expiry Date:
Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Application/profile details
Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents Not applicable.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Messages about your application
Search:
Showing 1 to 3 of 3 entries
Show entries
Correspondence
Subject Date sent Date read
Request Letter: November 24, 2017 , supplied it on December 01 2017
Acknowledgement of receipt - Application for permanent residence: November 8, 2017
Confirmation of Online Application: November 8, 2017

And i send them an update on my travels when i traveled on Easter break in April 2018 and now till travel again end of August 2018.

I do not know how to proceed next? and to know my status and what visa office im connected to (i reside in Beirut, Lebanon)? and if i should start asking them about my application status or not and how?

I hope you can be able to help me.

Thanks in advance.

canada_2018

Star Member
Apr 18, 2018

Hey guys,

Just wanted to post an update on the outcome of my experience receiving the COPR from Rome VO.

In the end with the help of TNT guys here in Cyprus I managed to courier our passport copies + photos + pre-paid return courier to the RVO on the 19.07.2018 and RVO recieved the package the next day on the 20.07.2018.

Our file was then approved on the 27.07.2018 (Friday) and I recieved an email from RVO that my COPR is ready to be picked up by the TNT using the pre-paid return courier tracking number.... and here is the problem - RVO would not contact the courier on behalf of the applicant, so we had to make sure that the courier can accept our request to pick up the package and does not wait for the sender i.e. RVO to contact them. Thankfully TNT staff was very helpful and organised for my package to be picked up the following working day (which was Monday) and on Wednesday I was already holding our COPRs :) Just FYI DHL here refused to do this for me, but from what I understand it is not the case in other countries.

Wishing everyone still waiting the best of luck and a speedy PPR!!! It may be a little (more like a LOT) late, but it is coming)

slammanzr

Sep 3, 2017
You can write to Ottawa to inquire about the status of your application and the visa office.

Also once your application is sent and AOR received, you need not keep updating your application for the travels taken later on, unless asked for.
Thnk
You can write to Ottawa to enquire about the status of your application and the visa office.

Thank you for your reply, much helpful
But is it worth it to write to Ottawa to inquire about my status? will they reply? I guess the only way to inquire is through the CIC website.