+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 AOR join here

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
That's really good news. Hope you get ppr very soon.
How long you have been in SS. As per my notes, my SS started on July 2018. Any idea how long usually it takes?
The trend is 10 months my ss started on December 18th

canada_2018

Star Member
Apr 18, 2018
Hey guys!

Did anyone come across a case where the second applicant did not have a degree?

A friend of mine is applying and while she has a Uni degree, the spouse does not. Wondering if it would in any way negativly affect their application?

Many thanks in advance.

bootsal

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2017
Nomination.....
21/2/2017
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
File Transfer...
16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
Hey guys!

Did anyone come across a case where the second applicant did not have a degree?

A friend of mine is applying and while she has a Uni degree, the spouse does not. Wondering if it would in any way negativly affect their application?

Many thanks in advance.
It won't affect her application

Reactions: canada_2018

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
Hi fellows any idea on how much time it takes to CPC Ottawa to update status after medical redo on my cic ? I submitted my second exams on October 22th and still nothing since ! Wonder how time also from second medical exam to PPR

Tired of the endless wait

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
Hi guys. I have a question: Do the people that have exceeded through FSW 9 months processing time, are all in security screening? Or has anyone waited longer without knowing the reason? Thank you
Not necessary a friend of mine have been under eligibility review for 9 months so the only way to be sure on what’s going on is to order your gcms

Robert1991

Sep 3, 2018
Not necessary a friend of mine have been under eligibility review for 9 months so the only way to be sure on what’s going on is to order your gcms
Thank you for answering. I am waiting for 7.5 months as of yet. Eligibility passed however background/criminality and security haven't even started. What do you think might be blocking my application from going forward?

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
Weird criminality is generally processed within eligibility ! Sometimes it’s just the queue that is longggg sometimes they wait for some details you never know with IRCC

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
Hello Hello

I got an update today my remedicals are now passed

New challenge lol wonder what next most say should be PPR hope so and wonder how many time I will have to wait again ....

Cheers

Reactions: slammanzr

flores

Star Member
Oct 7, 2018
ONIP Refused

Letter of Decision – Nominee Application

Thank you for your application to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP).

It has been determined that your nominee application under the Ontario Express Entry: Human Capital Priorities Stream submitted on November 15, 2017 does not meet the requirements of the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

A final request for information letter was sent to you on February 14, 2018 indicating that the documentation and information provided in support of your application may not have satisfied program criteria, specifically with respect to work experience and a minimum of 67 points.

Thank you for your response to the procedural fairness letter received on February 19, 2018, however, the information provided did not further support that program criteria was met.

The assessment of the information and documentation provided in support of your application indicates that your application does not meet program criteria:

 A review of the information/documentation provided in support of your application indicates you do not have a minimum of one year of continuous and full-time employment (1,560 hours or more) or an equal amount in continuous part-time paid work experience in a National Occupation Classification (NOC) 0, A, or B occupation in the past five years from the date of the PT Notification of Interest from Ontario. Applicants assessed against FSWP criteria can demonstrate work experience obtained in Canada or overseas. The one year minimum of

Page 2 of 3

continuous and full-time (or equivalent continuous part-time) employment must have been in one specific NOC occupation.

o In your response to the final request for information letter, you selected a new NOC and requested that your work experience at XXXXX Technologies from October 5, 2015 to June 29, 2017 be classified and assessed under NOC 2282 (User Support Technicians).

o A review of the employment reference letter dated November 11, 2017 provided in support of your work experience as Customer Service Coordinator at XXXXX Technologies International Pvt. Ltd. located in Place, Country from October 5, 2015 to June 29, 2017 indicates that your duties and responsibilities in this occupation does not match the lead statement and the main duties under NOC2282. As such, the OINP is unable to nominate you under NOC 2282 as your duties during this work experience period does not match the lead statement and the main duties under NOC 2282.

o Your application indicates you were employed full-time as System Analyst under NOC 2171 at XXXX LLC located in Place, Country from November 8, 2014 to July 31, 2015 and provided documentation to support this period of your employment. While the duties and responsibilities performed in this position appears to match the lead statement and the main duties under NOC 2171, this period of your employment is less than one year of continuous employment in one specific NOC occupation.

 A review of the information/documentation provided in support of your application indicates that you do not have a minimum of 67 points for FSW

o An assessment of your application against IRCC’s six selection factors indicates that you do not have a minimum of 67 points due to work experience that cannot be classified under NOC 2282.

For the reasons detailed above, your nominee application has been refused.

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program provides applicants an opportunity to request a review of this decision. This process is called reconsideration.

OINP’s reconsideration process is in place to provide applicants recourse to the refusal of their case should they feel an error was made by the program. The written request for reconsideration must be made within 30 calendar days of the date on the refusal letter and must identify what error(s) you believe was/were made in the assessment of your application. The error(s) you identify must be related to the stated reason(s) for the refusal of your application. The reconsideration decision is final.

What should I do now

hello just want to know what is your status now?

since i just receive the same email last monday and sent our letter for reconsideration hoping that they will reconsider our application since we comply with the 2 years requirement.

laylaalic

Oct 9, 2018
Hi fellows any idea on how much time it takes to CPC Ottawa to update status after medical redo on my cic ? I submitted my second exams on October 22th and still nothing since ! Wonder how time also from second medical exam to PPR

Tired of the endless wait
I got a request to redo medicals back in August 23rd and since then complete silence . I thought I was done with waiting and here i am ....

laylaalic

Oct 9, 2018
I got a request to redo medicals back in August 23rd and since then complete silence . I thought I was done with waiting and here i am ....
FYI My medicals were passed on the next day I had submitted them so basically two months and hald after and stil nothing

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
No way can’t believe it ! I saw a fellow in WhatsApp tchat having his ppr today ten days after remedical passed in CPC Ottawa