+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2014 Outland Applications

Aliasghary

Star Member
Dec 12, 2014
Wow i saw 27nov applicant got aor in spreadshet im happy for that but im 14 nov applicant still disnt get aor anyone else also 14 nov waiting ?

EstherBarros

Aug 18, 2014
BC- Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
17-11-2014
Doc's Request.
02-07-2015
AOR Received.
03-02-2015
File Transfer...
14-02-2015
Med's Done....
23-09-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-08-2015
LANDED..........
22-08-2015
Aliasghary said:
Wow i saw 27nov applicant got aor in spreadshet im happy for that but im 14 nov applicant still disnt get aor anyone else also 14 nov waiting ?
The person who got AOR and had their application received nov 27 said this:

"Just Got AOR finally!

I had sent my app in october but they asked for a form again, even if we don't know why they asked for it but anyways.
they got the for on november 27th and not I got AOR"

meaning they are october applicants that had to send in more forms. they are not november applicants! don't worry.

Skystar

Jan 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App received 25 Nov 2014
Doc's Request.
PC request 26 Aug 2015
AOR Received.
17 Mar 2015
File Transfer...
2 Mar 2015
Med's Request
22 Sep 2015
Med's Done....
4 oct 2015
Interview........
N/A. Decision Made: 02 Nov 2015
Passport Req..
29 oct 2015. Passport Sent : 01 Nov 2015
VISA ISSUED...
06 Nov 2015 Passport received: 01 Dec 2015
LANDED..........
In December.
I'm 25Nov applicant. Hope next week I will receive AOR

RideOrDie

Dec 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th November 2014
AOR Received.
22nd January 2015 SA Received...: 26th January 2015 Via email
File Transfer...
26th January 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
ECAS Changed"In Process" 4th September 2015...ECAS Changed "Decision Made"on 21st September 2015
VISA ISSUED...
COPR Received 23rd September 2015
Hi everyone,

Just received SA via email and our application will be sent to London, they were very quick on our approval for sponsorship, we received AOR on the 22nd January 2015 :) :) :) :) :)

Our application was received on the 5th November 2014.

Good luck to everyone waitting looks like they are working much faster and its picking up now!!!

Skystar

Jan 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App received 25 Nov 2014
Doc's Request.
PC request 26 Aug 2015
AOR Received.
17 Mar 2015
File Transfer...
2 Mar 2015
Med's Request
22 Sep 2015
Med's Done....
4 oct 2015
Interview........
N/A. Decision Made: 02 Nov 2015
Passport Req..
29 oct 2015. Passport Sent : 01 Nov 2015
VISA ISSUED...
06 Nov 2015 Passport received: 01 Dec 2015
LANDED..........
In December.
RideOrDie said:
Hi everyone,

Just received SA via email and our application will be sent to London, they were very quick on our approval for sponsorship, we received AOR on the 22nd January 2015 :) :) :) :) :)

Good luck to everyone waitting looks like they are working much faster and its picking up now!!!
Congratulation

Lovelycomplex

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 7th 2014
Doc's Request.
Jan 26th 2015-Marriage Certificate request
AOR Received.
Feb 11Th 2015 AOR2 AG 5th 2015-pgr
File Transfer...
SA- Feb 12Th 2015
Med's Done....
Medicals received on Ecas
LANDED..........
25/11/2015
Congrats to all that got AOR or SA, my husband just got a letter asking for the marriage certificate since we sent the marriage record not the marriage certificate. Does this mean we we'll be january applicants now? we have the marriage certificate now so we'll send it today.
thanks

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office.

We have not processed your application because it is not complete. Applications must contain the minimum required information to be considered “complete”. Only complete applications will be processed. Your application is therefore being held at CPC Mississauga awaiting the reception of the necessary documents to complete the application.
Information about general eligibility requirements and the required application forms and documents that must be submitted by both the sponsor and the person(s) that are being sponsored can be found on the CIC Website at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/index.asp by selecting the appropriate Family Class Sponsorship category. There is an Instruction Guide and Document Checklist for sponsors and another for sponsored persons.
Your application is incomplete; you will find details of the item(s) that are missing from this application below:

• The Principal Applicant must provide a copy of their civil status document in support of their relationship to the sponsor, such as a copy of their marriage certificate, proof of co-habitation, or any other official document confirming their relationship status. In addition, the Principal Applicant must provide supporting documentation attesting to the continuing and genuine relationship with the sponsor such as wedding photos, letters, cards, telephone bills, airline tickets, entry/exit passport stamps. For further instructions, refer to the CIC Website at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/index.asp and select the appropriate Family Class category under "Immigrate to Canada Permanently" to access general and region-specific instruction guides.

All requested documents/information and a copy of this letter must be resubmitted within 45 days of the date of this letter in order to be processed. If you are unable to provide any or all of the requested documents/information, please explain why they are not available.

In accordance with section 12 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, if the information/documents requested have not been submitted within the timeframe listed above to complete the application, your entire unprocessed application will be returned to you.

Please send the documents/information to the address listed below:

Application Intake - FCP
CPC Mississauga / CTD Mississauga
PO BOX 6100, Station A / CP 6100, Station A
Mississauga, ON L5A 4H4

Contact Information

draxz1289

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October/28/2014
AOR Received.
Feb/04/2015, IP Since Feb/04/2015
File Transfer...
Jan/19/2015
Med's Request
Re-Medicals - Sept/23/2015
Med's Done....
Sept/04/2014
Passport Req..
Jan/18/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Oct/09/2015
LANDED..........
Feb/05/2016
Lovelycomplex said:
Congrats to all that got AOR or SA, my husband just got a letter asking for the marriage certificate since we sent the marriage record not the marriage certificate. Does this mean we we'll be january applicants now? we have the marriage certificate now so we'll send it today.
thanks

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office.

We have not processed your application because it is not complete. Applications must contain the minimum required information to be considered “complete”. Only complete applications will be processed. Your application is therefore being held at CPC Mississauga awaiting the reception of the necessary documents to complete the application.
Information about general eligibility requirements and the required application forms and documents that must be submitted by both the sponsor and the person(s) that are being sponsored can be found on the CIC Website at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/index.asp by selecting the appropriate Family Class Sponsorship category. There is an Instruction Guide and Document Checklist for sponsors and another for sponsored persons.
Your application is incomplete; you will find details of the item(s) that are missing from this application below:

• The Principal Applicant must provide a copy of their civil status document in support of their relationship to the sponsor, such as a copy of their marriage certificate, proof of co-habitation, or any other official document confirming their relationship status. In addition, the Principal Applicant must provide supporting documentation attesting to the continuing and genuine relationship with the sponsor such as wedding photos, letters, cards, telephone bills, airline tickets, entry/exit passport stamps. For further instructions, refer to the CIC Website at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/index.asp and select the appropriate Family Class category under "Immigrate to Canada Permanently" to access general and region-specific instruction guides.

All requested documents/information and a copy of this letter must be resubmitted within 45 days of the date of this letter in order to be processed. If you are unable to provide any or all of the requested documents/information, please explain why they are not available.

In accordance with section 12 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, if the information/documents requested have not been submitted within the timeframe listed above to complete the application, your entire unprocessed application will be returned to you.

Application Intake - FCP
Mississauga, ON L5A 4H4

Contact Information
Unfortunately we dont know for sure if the file will be in queue till the marriage certificate is received or you will be processed as a Jan applicant since there is no consistency with CIC.

We have seen some people receiving AOR when the updated form/doc is received and some have to wait the additional days

fab

Oct 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
BOGOTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-10-2014
Doc's Request.
25-11-2014
AOR Received.
24-01-2015/Aor2 27-02-2015
File Transfer...
16-02-2015
Med's Done....
15-09-2014
Lovelycomplex said:
thanks

Application Intake - FCP
Mississauga, ON L5A 4H4

Contact Information
I sent my app on oct 8th and got a request of a new form on nov 25th and they go the new form on nov 27th. I just got AOr on the 24th of this month. So it looks like 2 months more i had to wait because of that

chezvelo

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-11-2014
AOR Received.
18-01-2015
File Transfer...
04-02-2015
Passport Req..
20-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2015
LANDED..........
April 2015
Hello, November applicants!
If any of you are getting SA shortly after you have gotten your AOR, please let us know, with dates, thanks!
We applied November 5th and we got AOR via email on January 19th. No SA yet...
Thanks!

chezvelo

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-11-2014
AOR Received.
18-01-2015
File Transfer...
04-02-2015
Passport Req..
20-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2015
LANDED..........
April 2015
RideOrDie said:
Hi everyone,

it seems like you are the first one (and only one so far...) from the november applicants who has gotten SA shortly after receiving your AOR. Congratulations!!!

upal.khan

Jan 15, 2015
After a couple of days of receiving the AOR, you should be able to check your application status online.

It doesnt show much information (at-least for now). But wanted to let you guys know. Now you can add another place on your list to check every now and then =|.

valmiri

Star Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/11/2014
AOR Received.
18/02/2015
File Transfer...
SA 26/02/2015 File trsfd on 08/04/2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
08/06/2015
VISA ISSUED...
12/06/2015
LANDED..........
Soon
It seems like they will not request e new form.That would be awesome..Lets pray and good luck to everyone..

RideOrDie

Dec 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th November 2014
AOR Received.
22nd January 2015 SA Received...: 26th January 2015 Via email
File Transfer...
26th January 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
ECAS Changed"In Process" 4th September 2015...ECAS Changed "Decision Made"on 21st September 2015
VISA ISSUED...
COPR Received 23rd September 2015
chezvelo said:
it seems like you are the first one (and only one so far...) from the november applicants who has gotten SA shortly after receiving your AOR. Congratulations!!!
Thanks Chezvelo,

Hope you get yours soon and all the other members waitting fingers crossed not much longer!!!

fab

Oct 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
BOGOTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-10-2014
Doc's Request.
25-11-2014
AOR Received.
24-01-2015/Aor2 27-02-2015
File Transfer...
16-02-2015
Med's Done....
15-09-2014
Hi,
I just checked ecas, and I now have access but it still says : Application Received

Anybody else with only AOR can check Ecas??

it's weird normally it's after S.A...

sunnycool

Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
File Transfer...
22-01-2015 In process.....: 04-09-2015
Med's Done....
05-09-2014 Remedical......: 23-09-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
fab said:
Hi,
I just checked ecas, and I now have access but it still says : Application Received

Anybody else with only AOR can check Ecas??

it's weird normally it's after S.A...
I was able to check the status on ecas two days after my AOR on 15th Jan. I am waiting for my SA, which they have send by post on 22nd Jan.