Interview........
N/A. Decision Made: 02 Nov 2015
Passport Req..
29 oct 2015. Passport Sent : 01 Nov 2015
VISA ISSUED...
06 Nov 2015 Passport received: 01 Dec 2015
LANDED..........
In December.
Guys! Finally waiting days are over. Singapore visa office sent my passport. I'll receive it very soon. Maybe in Sunday or Monday

Human123

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Thanks for replying me. They asked me proofs and police certificate etc and said bring these documents with you when you come for interview but they cancelled my interview before 2 days of interview.They said they will email me new letter with an interview date in January with in next 30 days. reply plz same thing happened to others???
Posted

seimewolde

Sep 9, 2015
someone help me plz!

You have the option to withdraw your application at any point in the process. You may be eligible for a refund of the sponsorship fee or the permanent resident application fee if processing of your file has not yet begun. what is this mean and

For CIC i pay 550 but my my friend told me 1040 please :)can somebody help me

Loki123

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
seimewolde said:
someone help me plz!

You have the option to withdraw your application at any point in the process. You may be eligible for a refund of the sponsorship fee or the permanent resident application fee if processing of your file has not yet begun. what is this mean and

For CIC i pay 550 but my my friend told me 1040 please :)can somebody help me
Your friend is right. They will ask for receipt later on. You can just pay and send them receipt when they ask.

Mrs.Christmas

Feb 25, 2015
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2014
Doc's Request.
02-09-2015
AOR Received.
21-02-2015
File Transfer...
05-03-2015
Med's Request
Re-medical requested 19-11-2015
Med's Done....
upfront 03-10-2014, remedical completed 30-11-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Requested 04-12-2015, Arrived at VO 10-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made 12-12-2015
We're probably one of the last in this thread

We got decision made this weekend. Our passport was already requested last week and sent in.

Just for timeline purposes, our application was sent Nov. 27 2014, and we got decision made Dec 12, 2015.

Hope to get our COPR this week and fly home for Christmas.

WidnesPR

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2014
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015
Med's Done....
upfront ~ extended
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
exempt
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2015
LANDED..........
20-12-2015
Mrs.Christmas said:
We're probably one of the last in this thread

We got decision made this weekend. Our passport was already requested last week and sent in.

Just for timeline purposes, our application was sent Nov. 27 2014, and we got decision made Dec 12, 2015.

Hope to get our COPR this week and fly home for Christmas.
Congrats ! Just wanted to post you are not alone lol. We had decision made November 26th. Just waiting for the COPR now. Good luck !

seimewolde

Sep 9, 2015
family class sponsorship

Hi All......i got email form imm canada but i don't understand..someone help me plz!

Dear xxxxxxxxxxx:

:( :( :( I am completing the assessment of your application for permanent residence as a member of the family class' I have determined that you nray not meet the requirem"nt, ro. immigration to canada.
Subsection l2(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act s.tatesthat a foreign national may be selected as a member of the family class onihi basis of their reiationship as the spouse, common-law partner, child, parent or other prescribed family member of a Canadian .itir"n or'p".n1un.rt resident.
Section I l7(l) of the Immigration and Refugee_Protection Regulations. defines who is a member of the
*T:'I"iiXtt'
A foreign national is a m"mbeiof the family "rui-rt with respect ,o u ,ponro., rhe foreign
(a) the sponsor's spouse, common_law partner or conjugal partner;
You have not provided a marriage certificate is.sued 9v !h: Ethiopian govemment marriage to proof that your is registered pursuant
you
to Section 6 article 28"itr,#irriXpian Revised Family code. As a result, do not meet the definition of a member of the family "lu*
---'
Subsection I l(1) of the Act provides
officer
that a fo.*iqr national must, before entering canada, apply to an
if'
for a visa or any other document requiredly trt"."lrrutions. The visa or document shall be issued following an examination, the officer is satisfiei tnut trrE il[igr national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. For the reasons set out above, I am iot satisfied that you are not inadmissible and that you meet the requirements of the Act. I will thereiore refuse your application.
receipt
I would like to give you an opportunity to respond to this information. I will afford you 60 days from the of this letter to make iny representations in this ."!u.J. ri.use use the address noted at the top of the
request
letter
within
for all correspondeni" una clearly indicate yoJr irte numuer. If you do not respond to this the time outlined above, we will make a decision on your file based on the information available.