+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2014 Applicants

Paco

Jul 14, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cecapplied said:
Is there a tracker for people who have applied for citizenship in november?

cecapplied
Citizenship 2014 applicants spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Au02r_J_VN90dHdrcDJyaWZYYW55d0hJMzJDNUFRaHc

sanlitun

Jun 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for sharing! Unfortunately Google drive is blocked in this part of the world (china) ... :'(

rajeev123

Star Member
May 19, 2010
Application sent on 1st of November...Canada Post regular mail and it is delivered today (Nov 7th morning).

frd2010

Jul 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Paco said:
Citizenship 2014 applicants spreadsheet:

This google spreadsheet (Citizenship 2014 applicants) is messy and most of the macros are broken (need a total clean up). I created a new google spreadsheet based on the current one only for November people. However, This forum does not allow me to post the link.

This is the modified link. Can somebody reassemble the link and repost it.

https: docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjtMxKsn6wG3dFJzMEh1Tmw2Rl92SG03TkVyUUwydHc

frd2010

Jul 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I updated the information posted here in this spreadsheet:

docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjtMxKsn6wG3dFJzMEh1Tmw2Rl92SG03TkVyUUwydHc

atif_kaloodi

Nov 6, 2014
Brampton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks @frd2010 i am planning to submit mine on 26 of november, i have bookmarked your shared googledoc i will update mine :)

good work.

atif_kaloodi

Nov 6, 2014
Brampton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello frd2010,

i just checked your spreadsheet whats this colomn for "Post to rec'd (days)" is it mean that how many days it took to received by cic from canada post?

frd2010

Jul 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
atif_kaloodi said:
Hello frd2010,

i just checked your spreadsheet whats this colomn for "Post to rec'd (days)" is it mean that how many days it took to received by cic from canada post?
Yes. Canada post or any other courier such as FedEx, etc. If anybody let us know about the courier service they used, then we will have an idea which courier service is more efficient.

frd2010

Jul 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
atif_kaloodi said:
Thanks @ frd2010 i am planning to submit mine on 26 of november, i have bookmarked your shared googledoc i will update mine :)

good work.
Thanks. I am planning to submit by 20th November. Can't wait to submit my application.

atif_kaloodi

Nov 6, 2014
Brampton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello frd2010,

since you are submitting on 20th i just got a quick question regarding the application form.

its regarding:

Q3.B "Request for a different name to appear on certificate and please indicate" ....

i don't have any other names on any certificate so i should leave this blank right? reason of asking, my cousin just submitted his application back in July and he wrote his name here but he dint indicate on any box weather its for truncated (shortened) name or legal name change so on ... and his name on this box is the same last and given name as he wrote on point 3.A

for me it doesn't make no sense. what do you think?

frd2010 said:
Thanks. I am planning to submit by 20th November. Can't wait to submit my application.

frd2010

Jul 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
atif_kaloodi said:
Hello frd2010,

since you are submitting on 20th i just got a quick question regarding the application form.

its regarding:

Q3.B "Request for a different name to appear on certificate and please indicate" ....

i don't have any other names on any certificate so i should leave this blank right? reason of asking, my cousin just submitted his application back in July and he wrote his name here but he dint indicate on any box weather its for truncated (shortened) name or legal name change so on ... and his name on this box is the same last and given name as he wrote on point 3.A

for me it doesn't make no sense. what do you think?
Atif,

I am happy to see somebody else is raising this question too.

I am struggling with this form too. CIC guides said DO NOT leave anything blank. So, I am going to put "N/A" in the all fields of 3.B an 3.C. The way your cousin did it also does not make sense to me.

OrangeCup

Star Member
Feb 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajeev123 said:
Application sent on 1st of November...Canada Post regular mail and it is delivered today (Nov 7th morning).
Mine was received today... so now what? what are the next steps? Dates? Places to see the status? Maybe its a silly question, but I will appreciate if someone can post.

cheers!

atif_kaloodi

Nov 6, 2014
Brampton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
frd2010 said:
Atif,

I am happy to see somebody else is raising this question too.

I am struggling with this form too. CIC guides said DO NOT leave anything blank. So, I am going to put "N/A" in the all fields of 3.B an 3.C. The way your cousin did it also does not make sense to me.
Thanks !! i will put N/A instead of leaving it blank, and let me tell you something my cousins application was sent back once already in october because he dint submit his son school report so i guess they have went through all his forum and they dint took 3B section seriously as he just wrote his name and dint indicate any boxes.

frd2010

Jul 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OrangeCup said:
Mine was received today... so now what? what are the next steps? Dates? Places to see the status? Maybe its a silly question, but I will appreciate if someone can post.

cheers!
Mind to share your location with us?