+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2014 Applicants

den_b

Oct 15, 2014
It starts to freak me out. I sent my application on November 2nd and it was received by CIC on November 6th.
I still have not got anything from CIC. Now, I have to consider the possibility that my case was lost.

I accept that I have to wait up to 3 years but, at least, give me a hope, start my case.

P.S.

This is just to complain and relieve my frustration.

Nov 06- 2014

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
den_b said:
It starts to freak me out. I sent my application on November 2nd and it was received by CIC on November 6th.
I still have not got anything from CIC. Now, I have to consider the possibility that my case was lost.

I accept that I have to wait up to 3 years but, at least, give me a hope, start my case.

P.S.

We are in the same boat buddy. We have the same timeline and still waiting any evidence that they received my application... I will give it a week or two and I will call them if I gets nothing.... :( :( :( :(

khebra

Dec 27, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tachhi said:
Alhumdulillah I received my AOR by email

so it took not even 2 months to get the acknowledgment.
Can you share the date you recive the email and the date your application processed

tachhi

Dec 30, 2014
I recieved the email yesterday and I dont know when my application was processed, where could I check that?

tachhi

Dec 30, 2014
den_b said:

P.S.

just be patient I have seen people getting AOR after 3 months so just wait till end of this month

RajevSantik

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
den_b said:

P.S.

I wouldn't worry so much, only 4 people got the AOR so far, check (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjtMxKsn6wG3dFJzMEh1Tmw2Rl92SG03TkVyUUwydHc&usp=drive_web#gid=0)

Messi

Star Member
Mar 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I am in the same boat I sent my application on Nov.3 and was received on Nov.5 and still nothing comes.
I called CIC today and they checked under my name and my UCI and the receipt no and nothing was on the system.
And as I saw in lots of threads, the lady told me that it was returned and get lost with the mail.

I am so frustrated :mad: :mad:

Nov 06- 2014

Star Member
Dec 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Messi said:
Hi All,

I am in the same boat I sent my application on Nov.3 and was received on Nov.5 and still nothing comes.
I called CIC today and they checked under my name and my UCI and the receipt no and nothing was on the system.
And as I saw in lots of threads, the lady told me that it was returned and get lost with the mail.

I started to be nervous... lost ???!!!!
Is it a good idea to call now or better to wait hoping something shows up. I don't want the time to be wasted if there is anything wrong...( my application received on Nov 06). please advise. Thanks.

rmust

Star Member
Jul 18, 2012
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Nov-2011
AOR Received.
26-Jan-2012
Med's Request
27-March-2012
Med's Done....
31-March-2012
Passport Req..
22-June-12
VISA ISSUED...
27-July-12 (received Aug 2)
LANDED..........
04-Aug-12
Messi said:
Hi All,

CIC call center agents tends to say that "your application may be lost..." but please do not get alarmed by this as it appears to be a common response by them when your application is not in the system yet.

Do not worry, sit tight for patiently 3 months and if you still don't receive your AOR, you can then start escalating it.

There is not methodical approach we know of that CIC follows when sending AOR's, someone who applied weeks/month before you may get their AOR even before you do.

And as the google document shows, only a few Nov applicants got their AOR so far, therefore sit tight and wait the 3 months :) and most of you will get your AOR. Do not stress!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjtMxKsn6wG3dFJzMEh1Tmw2Rl92SG03TkVyUUwydHc&usp=drive_web#gid=0)

tachhi

Dec 30, 2014
dont worry guyz, just wait till end of this month, i saw some posts on the forum where they got their AOR after 4-5 months but wait untill end of this month

samreentariq

Jan 8, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
05-12-2011
AOR Received.
12-02-2012
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
28-05-2012
Med's Request
06-08-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
15-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
07-10-2012
This is purely an insight from me and not confirmed by any means, but reading through all the prior months before Nov, I believe CIC is at the tail end of October 2014 right now. So hang tight you guys they will be arriving soon.

TigerMajor14

Jan 19, 2015
Hello all, i am new to this site and glad there are useful information being shared among members. Keep it up folks!

I submitted my citizenship application in November 2014 and my timeline is as follows:

Mailed application: 18th November, 2014
CIC recieved application: 21st November, 2014
Ack Of Reciept: 22nd December, 2014
CIC Started processing: 29th December, 2014
Received RQ: 12th January, 2015

Sadly, i received an RQ dated 29th Dec 2014 with a 45days return time :'( :'( :'(
Putting my response and evidence together to submit by January ending.
Will keep you all posted on developments. Good luck to everyone including myself too.

TigerMajor14

Jan 19, 2015
mcdermota said:
Hi All

Both myself and my husband just received email notification's from Immigration today with a PDF file attached to it (AOR) mentioning the following:

"This is to acknowledge receipt of your application for Canadian Citizenship. Citizenship and Immigration Canada
(CIC) will review your application and supporting documents and will contact you if additional information is
required. When your application has been reviewed and has met basic eligibility, CIC will invite you to a
knowledge test, interview and/or ceremony, as applicable. ............"

Application was received on Nov 21st so super excited to hear back so quickly :D :D :D :D :D

Hope everyone else get's good news soon.
It seems we have similar timelines with the Citizenship application process. Have you hear anything new from CIC.GC.CA?