+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2013 PNP APPLICATIONS

wreckitralph

Dec 24, 2012
My application status changed to In Process now,

and it says:
We received your application for permanent residence on November 18, 2013.
We started processing your application on November 5, 2014.
Medical results have been received.

They asked for my fingerprints on 7 Nov, 2014. Done the fingerprints now waiting to receive them and send them to Delhi.

What do you think how much time its gonna take to get the PRR?

PhSVE

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2013
Med's Request
06-01-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
In God's perfect time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's perfect time
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time
ukcj said:
got my return tracker activated tonight
17:53 Local from Ottawa
WOHOOO

Yipeeeee ;D :p :) ;)
Congrats..

PhSVE

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2013
Med's Request
06-01-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
In God's perfect time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's perfect time
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time
Hello, I would to like ask an advice you. My application was received November 2013 and my ecas status is still application received. I am waiting for PPR and having a flight to my home country by end of Dec for a one month vacation.. my medical will expire in January. I am currently in Canada. My worry is what if my PPR come when I am in my home country, would it give a problem to my application or can I send my passport to the nearest visa? Is there anyone with the same situation experienced?

guys, please give your advice.

Thank you :( :(

ManZZ

Sep 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
Doc's Request.
12-06-2014
Nomination.....
12-03-2014
AOR Received.
23-04-2014
IELTS Request
Not Required
Med's Request
23-04-2014
Med's Done....
07-05-2014
Hello guys,

This is the information released by CIC regarding the NEW EXPRESS ENTRY program.
{For greater clarity, the repeal does not affect the processing of applications received prior to January 1, 2015}

Please search for this google regarding new rules. I am unable to post like in this comments.

"EXTRA Vol. 148, No. 10

Canada Gazette

Part Ⅰ

OTTAWA, MONDAY, DECEMBER 1, 2014

DEPARTMENT OF CITIZENSHIP AND IMMIGRATION
IMMIGRATION AND REFUGEE PROTECTION ACT"

Regards,
ManZZ

R1982

Sep 13, 2014
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
?
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP-30Apr.14
Doc's Request.
18Oct.2014
Nomination.....
11NOV.2014
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
Med's Request
30April2015
Med's Done....
06May2015
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
16 Sept. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
21 Sept. 2015
LANDED..........
01 Oct. 2015 PR Card Received-13Jan.2016
wreckitralph said:
My application status changed to In Process now,

and it says:
We received your application for permanent residence on November 18, 2013.
We started processing your application on November 5, 2014.
Medical results have been received.

They asked for my fingerprints on 7 Nov, 2014. Done the fingerprints now waiting to receive them and send them to Delhi.

What do you think how much time its gonna take to get the PRR?
3. When will the Express Entry system be launched?
The Express Entry system will launch in January 2015.

7. What will happen to permanent residence applications you receive before the launch of Express Entry?

Applications received by CIC before the launch of Express Entry will be processed according to the rules in place at that time.

9. What is the process for potential candidates who want to use both a Provincial Nominee Program and Express Entry?

There are two ways to do this. A person can:

1.apply to the PNP first, get a nomination and then fill out an Express Entry profile; or

2.fill out the Express Entry profile first. Provinces and territories can then search the Express Entry pool and ask a candidate to apply for their PNP. When the candidate gets a nomination certificate, they will update their Express Entry profile.
In either case, once a person updates their Express Entry profile to show they have a provincial or territorial nomination certificate, they will be given enough additional points to be invited to apply at the next eligible draw of candidates.

15. Can an employer who currently employs a temporary foreign worker (TFW) use Express Entry to support their application for permanent residence?

Yes. As long as the TFW is in Canada working under a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA), you can offer them a permanent job to support their application for permanent residence. Your TFW would have to create an Express Entry profile and include their job offer information. A job offer supported by an LMIA will give a candidate enough additional points and be ranked high enough to be invited to apply at the next eligible draw of candidates.

If you are considering permanently hiring a TFW and you do not have a positive LMIA for the job, you will first need to make every effort to try and find a Canadian or permanent resident to fill the job opportunity. You will need to meet LMIA requirements, including posting your job ad on Employment and Social Development Canada's (ESDC) Job Bank in addition to advertising in two other places. If you have done this and have been unsuccessful in filling your job opportunity, you can apply for an LMIA for the TFW through Service Canada. The TFW would then have to create an Express Entry profile, meet the minimum criteria and include their job offer information so they get enough additional points and be ranked high enough to be invited to apply at the next eligible draw of candidates.

28. How will the Express Entry system benefit potential candidates?
Express Entry will offer many benefits, including:

faster processing times: we expect to process most applications %in six months or less, from the time we get a complete application for permanent residence to a final decision; and
an easier way to get a job offer from an eligible employer in Canada before you arrive in Canada: the Government of Canada's enhanced Job Bank will let eligible employers in Canada and skilled foreign nationals connect with one another more easily, making economic integration faster once immigrants arrive in Canada.
Note: The Province of Quebec does not use Express Entry. They select their own skilled workers. See Quebec-selected skilled workers to find out more.

30. I am currently waiting for my application for permanent residence to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker Program. Can I submit an Express Entry profile?

You may submit a new Express Entry profile, but it is not necessary. However, we will not refund any processing fees paid related to your original application. Your existing application will be processed based on the rules in place at the time you applied.

If you choose to create an Express Entry profile and are invited to apply, you will be required to submit a new application for permanent residence and the associated processing fees.

34. If I am in the Express Entry pool, could I be eligible for more than one program?

It is possible for you to get into the pool and be eligible for more than one immigration program. In that case, your profile would be tagged by the system to make sure it is considered for any relevant draws. If you get an Invitation to Apply (ITA), the system will tell you which immigration program you are being invited to apply to.

Invitation to Apply

36. How does a candidate get an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for permanent residence?

Candidates in the pool will be issued an ITA for permanent residence when they:

have a job offer supported by an Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) from an employer in Canada; or
have a nomination from a province or territory that has an immigration nominee program; or
are one of the highest-ranked candidates who qualify for one of the three federal programs under Express Entry.
Note: An ITA does not guarantee a person will be approved for permanent residence. They still have to meet admissibility requirements under Canada's immigration law (Immigration and Refugee Protection Act).

gav89singh

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
R1982 said:
3. When will the Express Entry system be launched?
The Express Entry system will launch in January 2015.

7. What will happen to permanent residence applications you receive before the launch of Express Entry?

Applications received by CIC before the launch of Express Entry will be processed according to the rules in place at that time.

9. What is the process for potential candidates who want to use both a Provincial Nominee Program and Express Entry?

There are two ways to do this. A person can:

1.apply to the PNP first, get a nomination and then fill out an Express Entry profile; or

2.fill out the Express Entry profile first. Provinces and territories can then search the Express Entry pool and ask a candidate to apply for their PNP. When the candidate gets a nomination certificate, they will update their Express Entry profile.
In either case, once a person updates their Express Entry profile to show they have a provincial or territorial nomination certificate, they will be given enough additional points to be invited to apply at the next eligible draw of candidates.

15. Can an employer who currently employs a temporary foreign worker (TFW) use Express Entry to support their application for permanent residence?

Yes. As long as the TFW is in Canada working under a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA), you can offer them a permanent job to support their application for permanent residence. Your TFW would have to create an Express Entry profile and include their job offer information. A job offer supported by an LMIA will give a candidate enough additional points and be ranked high enough to be invited to apply at the next eligible draw of candidates.

If you are considering permanently hiring a TFW and you do not have a positive LMIA for the job, you will first need to make every effort to try and find a Canadian or permanent resident to fill the job opportunity. You will need to meet LMIA requirements, including posting your job ad on Employment and Social Development Canada's (ESDC) Job Bank in addition to advertising in two other places. If you have done this and have been unsuccessful in filling your job opportunity, you can apply for an LMIA for the TFW through Service Canada. The TFW would then have to create an Express Entry profile, meet the minimum criteria and include their job offer information so they get enough additional points and be ranked high enough to be invited to apply at the next eligible draw of candidates.

28. How will the Express Entry system benefit potential candidates?
Express Entry will offer many benefits, including:

faster processing times: we expect to process most applications %in six months or less, from the time we get a complete application for permanent residence to a final decision; and
an easier way to get a job offer from an eligible employer in Canada before you arrive in Canada: the Government of Canada's enhanced Job Bank will let eligible employers in Canada and skilled foreign nationals connect with one another more easily, making economic integration faster once immigrants arrive in Canada.
Note: The Province of Quebec does not use Express Entry. They select their own skilled workers. See Quebec-selected skilled workers to find out more.

30. I am currently waiting for my application for permanent residence to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker Program. Can I submit an Express Entry profile?

You may submit a new Express Entry profile, but it is not necessary. However, we will not refund any processing fees paid related to your original application. Your existing application will be processed based on the rules in place at the time you applied.

If you choose to create an Express Entry profile and are invited to apply, you will be required to submit a new application for permanent residence and the associated processing fees.

34. If I am in the Express Entry pool, could I be eligible for more than one program?

It is possible for you to get into the pool and be eligible for more than one immigration program. In that case, your profile would be tagged by the system to make sure it is considered for any relevant draws. If you get an Invitation to Apply (ITA), the system will tell you which immigration program you are being invited to apply to.

Invitation to Apply

36. How does a candidate get an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for permanent residence?

Candidates in the pool will be issued an ITA for permanent residence when they:

have a job offer supported by an Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) from an employer in Canada; or
have a nomination from a province or territory that has an immigration nominee program; or
are one of the highest-ranked candidates who qualify for one of the three federal programs under Express Entry.
Note: An ITA does not guarantee a person will be approved for permanent residence. They still have to meet admissibility requirements under Canada's immigration law (Immigration and Refugee Protection Act).
Can you please explain that does it affect me?. My federal PR file has been received since November 2013 ... Do we need to do any additional application process too??

k_srini25

Jul 31, 2014
Guys to update you all my PR visa status after incorrect PR stamping they told me to redo medical and submit which I did and then after wait of 6 months they have rejected my PR saying I don't have enough funds but I have 3 times more funds in my account since 2 years. ... surprised how much injustice they could do. Very sad.

ManZZ

Sep 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
Doc's Request.
12-06-2014
Nomination.....
12-03-2014
AOR Received.
23-04-2014
IELTS Request
Not Required
Med's Request
23-04-2014
Med's Done....
07-05-2014
gav89singh said:
Can you please explain that does it affect me?. My federal PR file has been received since November 2013 ... Do we need to do any additional application process too??
The new Express Entry program will not effect the current applications.
So we don't have to worry.
As mentioned in my above comments, I gave the reference to article numbers of immigration publication by CIC.

tinacraigg

Nov 16, 2013
nova scotia, canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Jan 22, 2016
k_srini25 said:
Guys to update you all my PR visa status after incorrect PR stamping they told me to redo medical and submit which I did and then after wait of 6 months they have rejected my PR saying I don't have enough funds but I have 3 times more funds in my account since 2 years. ... surprised how much injustice they could do. Very sad.
omg! are u under PNP stream?

ManZZ

Sep 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
Doc's Request.
12-06-2014
Nomination.....
12-03-2014
AOR Received.
23-04-2014
IELTS Request
Not Required
Med's Request
23-04-2014
Med's Done....
07-05-2014
Hello friends,
Did any one get any update from CIC?

Thanks,
ManZZ

PNP2014

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 5 , 2015
AOR Received.
aug 7, 2015
File Transfer...
aug 75, 2015
Med's Done....
13 May, 2015
tinacraigg said:
omg! are u under PNP stream?
Did you get DM? or PPR?

SSM2011

Oct 28, 2014
November 2013 applicant. In process since November 27, 2014. Today it has been exactly 16 months since I submitted my PR application

k_srini25

Jul 31, 2014
yes applied under pnp and so far have received no response from Delhi CIC and from ottawa i was told to resubmit the appeal letter related documents in one pdf. it was like received email from ottawa and within 1 hour i responded back but not sure when again i will get response. Only God, Almighty, Bhagvan must help me.

PhSVE

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2013
Med's Request
06-01-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
In God's perfect time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's perfect time
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time
SSM2011 said:
November 2013 applicant. In process since November 27, 2014. Today it has been exactly 16 months since I submitted my PR application
Hello Everyone,

I am so frustrated with what is happening with my PR application. I am Nov 2013 applicant and turned IP feb 2015. I phoned CIC last week to know about the status and the agent said call then again if I dont receive anything until April 15th and since nothing heard from them I phoned them again and the agent said she cannot give update as my application has no update. She said that she sent an email to the processor and they will give me update within one week up to 90days. If I dont receive anything until July 15 which is the 20th month of my application, she told me to call them again.. I feel so frustrated Sad Sad Sad
Does anyone with the same situation?

Thank you in advance..