+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2013 PNP APPLICATIONS

k_srini25

Jul 31, 2014
i took a chance and came to ON on work permit thought it was valid for only one month and then i started following up with pnp office. i got a call saying it was their mistake so they will reinstate my pnp status and will inform cic. then i was waiting for 3 weeks and again followed up and this time they used word re-issue pnp.

so i am really worried if they will tell me to re-submit fresh pnp or pr application. i have waited for 8 years and it was their mistake;
- reviewing incorrect funds and cancelling my pnp first
- second stamping pr visa only for 8 days and i got passport in hand after visa expiry date.

so has anyone been in this situation. is there a difference between re-issue and re-instated.

Thanks

SSM2011

Oct 28, 2014
I am November 2013 applicant. It has been 18 months since I submitted my application to CIC. I called cic today to see what is the reason behind this long delay. The agent was not nice this time. She told me the processing time starts when CIC office in Ottawa receives the application. She told me that my application has been transferred from cic office in Nova Scotia to cic in Ottawa on June 2014. Therefore I should expect to hear from them sometime in October 2015. It means that they do not count the time my application was in Nova Scotia (8 months).It is ridiculous and nonsense!!! I am really confused and pissed off. I called cic 3 weeks ago and agent told me that my case should be finalized by the end of May and advised me to call them in 2 weeks if I do not hear anything from them. Also when my MP called them she was told to call them again if I do not hear anything from CIC by the end of April.

CIC has no transparency and no responsibility. They treat applicants like crap. They put strict deadline for application fees that we have to follow but on the other side they are not accountable for anything. These guys put aside applications submitted before 2015 and only focus on this stupid express entry program to justify effectiveness of this program because the next federal election will take place soon in Fall 2016. Is there anyone else in the same boat?

delgado77

Nov 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-01-2014
AOR Received.
28-03-2014
File Transfer...
13-05-2015
Med's Request
28-03-2014
Med's Done....
07-04-2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
08-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
SSM2011 said:
I am November 2013 applicant. It has been 18 months since I submitted my application to CIC. I called cic today to see what is the reason behind this long delay. The agent was not nice this time. She told me the processing time starts when CIC office in Ottawa receives the application. She told me that my application has been transferred from cic office in Nova Scotia to cic in Ottawa on June 2014. Therefore I should expect to hear from them sometime in October 2015. It means that they do not count the time my application was in Nova Scotia (8 months).It is ridiculous and nonsense!!! I am really confused and pissed off. I called cic 3 weeks ago and agent told me that my case should be finalized by the end of May and advised me to call them in 2 weeks if I do not hear anything from them. Also when my MP called them she was told to call them again if I do not hear anything from CIC by the end of April.

CIC has no transparency and no responsibility. They treat applicants like crap. They put strict deadline for application fees that we have to follow but on the other side they are not accountable for anything. These guys put aside applications submitted before 2015 and only focus on this stupid express entry program to justify effectiveness of this program because the next federal election will take place soon in Fall 2016. Is there anyone else in the same boat?
This is absurd. I feel your pain after reading your notes...am scared this may happen to me too. My application is currently in Sydney, NS and this is the 15th month since they (CIC) received it.

gav89singh

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
SSM2011 said:

exactly similar situation as yours... nov 1 2013 SINP applicant, this stuff is mental ,i hv never seen such non transparent system ever, been asking abt my file since forever , almost gunna be 19-20 months now... i guess its cause this is something thts nt in their favor , thts y they treat us as FILES not living beings tryna make a life outsideof this bullcrap immigration process of theirs

SSM2011

Oct 28, 2014
I got my GCMS notes today and this is what I see under "SECURITY" section:

Sub activities:1
Type: Security screening
Status: is withheld pursuant to section 15 of the action to information act

Sub activities:2
created date:2014/12/04
updated date: 2015/05/14
Due date:2015/01/03

Anyone knows what cancelled means? Did anyone see "Cancelled" under security section in GCMS notes?

tenors

Star Member
May 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA GHANA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2013
Doc's Request.
None Requested
Nomination.....
28-05-2015
AOR Received.
29-07-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with document
Passport Req..
Positive Expectation by Gods grace
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
please what if the IELTS expires in between the processing? say before it gets to them through mail. The exam we have was done in July 2013 and i just saw there that it is valid for two years. I don't know what to do? Please bail me out. Is one taking another IELTS since it was the MPNP office that delayed the processing of the forms we submitted. and if one submits the expired one, does that mean one will not be given a second chance to re submit? or what are the implications?

SSM2011

Oct 28, 2014
PhSVE said:
Hello Everyone,

I am so frustrated with what is happening with my PR application. I am Nov 2013 applicant and turned IP feb 2015. I phoned CIC last week to know about the status and the agent said call then again if I dont receive anything until April 15th and since nothing heard from them I phoned them again and the agent said she cannot give update as my application has no update. She said that she sent an email to the processor and they will give me update within one week up to 90days. If I dont receive anything until July 15 which is the 20th month of my application, she told me to call them again.. I feel so frustrated Sad Sad Sad
Does anyone with the same situation?

Thank you in advance..

Hi dude,

Any news?Did you get your PR?