+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2013 PNP APPLICATIONS

Deb_oruga

Sep 12, 2012
hello good day. Had anyone received their PR card? Just wanna know how many days it will take after crossing the border? ( after doing the landing for permanent residency?)

nav13

Star Member
Jan 15, 2014
hello, my status turned to "in process" on August 28th. any idea how many days more for passport call.,?
and i am planing to visit india before 20th nov, can i visit india with the immigration visa and do my landing process while returning back.?
please help.
thanks

samzzzz

Star Member
Apr 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-11-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-07-2014 (IP)
Med's Request
27-12-2013
Med's Done....
18-02-2014
Interview........
RPRF: May 15; RCMP: June 02
Passport Req..
23-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-10-2014
LANDED..........
18-10-2014
nav13 said:
hello, my status turned to "in process" on August 28th. any idea how many days more for passport call.,?
and i am planing to visit india before 20th nov, can i visit india with the immigration visa and do my landing process while returning back.?
please help.
thanks
Roughly 10-14 days to turn to Decision Made (could be more). Then you will receive your Passport request - I am personally waiting over a month to receive m PPR!.

You maybe lucky enough to leave Canada with your immigration visa completed. But you never know with CIC, it's not been following the usual trend for a long long time.

nav13

Star Member
Jan 15, 2014
samzzzz said:
Roughly 10-14 days to turn to Decision Made (could be more). Then you will receive your Passport request - I am personally waiting over a month to receive m PPR!.

You maybe lucky enough to leave Canada with your immigration visa completed. But you never know with CIC, it's not been following the usual trend for a long long time.
thanks for replying,,
just in case immigration visa is issued to me before November . can i visit india and get my landing process done while returning ( at the airport),?

samzzzz

Star Member
Apr 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-11-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-07-2014 (IP)
Med's Request
27-12-2013
Med's Done....
18-02-2014
Interview........
RPRF: May 15; RCMP: June 02
Passport Req..
23-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-10-2014
LANDED..........
18-10-2014
nav13 said:
thanks for replying,,
just in case immigration visa is issued to me before November . can i visit india and get my landing process done while returning ( at the airport),?
as long as you return within the validity of the visa, you will be fine.

Check out this link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/English/helpcentre/questions-anwsers-by-topic.asp?t=22

Fary99

Aug 12, 2014
nav13 said:
please help.
thanks
my status changed to in process on May 13 2014 and then turned to DM on 28 july 2014 and I am still waiting for ppr :/

gav89singh

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
jeremyjang71 said:
Thanks man.
You're right. I'll consider your suggetion.
Please let me know what is your paper file history, after you receive GCMS.
Have a good day!
So I got my GCMS Today .. What was your query abt them ?? What you wanted me to look in it ?? Maybe you cld help me interpret them.

jeremyjang71

Jun 16, 2014
gav89singh said:
So I got my GCMS Today .. What was your query abt them ?? What you wanted me to look in it ?? Maybe you cld help me interpret them.
Has your E-cas changed?

Well, as you see the second page on your gcms, you can see following items

Assessments
Eligibility :
Criminality :
Security :
Paper file
Office :
So, there is paper file history on ends page of gcms.
You can know where your file is.

What does it say?

Deb_oruga

Sep 12, 2012
hello good day. Had anyone received their PR card? Just wanna know how many days it w[flash=200,200][/flash]ill take after crossing the border? ( after doing the landing for permanent residency?)

jeremyjang71

Jun 16, 2014
gav89singh said:
Hi, gav89singh
I also got my GCMS today, but nothing has changed last time.
Mine still is Sydney.
I don't know what's wrong with it.
How about you, gav89singh?

dileep kumar

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jeremyjang71 said:
Hi, gav89singh
Mine still is Sydney.
Hello,
I am trying to order GCMS notes through atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca website. at the end its asking to attach some documents. do we need to attach any documents like passport, workpermit etc?

"Please submit the following document(s) as file attachments to support your application. The attached documents must only complement your request (i.e. consent form, proof of right of access)."

what documents do we need to attach?

and I am requesting for Electronic file notes, is it correct or do i need to request physical file notes?

thanks

gav89singh

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
jeremyjang71 said:
Hi, gav89singh
Mine still is Sydney.
same here.. i can't even make any sense out of it

dileep kumar

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gav89singh said:
same here.. i can't even make any sense out of it
Quote from: jeremyjang71 on September 05, 2014, 02:50:27 pm

Hello,
I am trying to order GCMS notes through atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca website. at the end its asking to attach some documents. do we need to attach any documents like passport, workpermit etc?

"Please submit the following document(s) as file attachments to support your application. The attached documents must only complement your request (i.e. consent form, proof of right of access)."

and I am requesting for Electronic file notes, is it correct or do i need to request physical file notes?

thanks

jeremyjang71

Jun 16, 2014
dileep kumar said:
Quote from: jeremyjang71 on September 05, 2014, 02:50:27 pm

Hello,

thanks
If you are in Canada, you can attach your driver's license. I also did.
It doesn't care what you request.
Th electronic file notes is application case processing file, and the pysical file notes is documents you submitted.

_123rock

Star Member
Jun 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2014
AOR Received.
17-03-2014
File Transfer...
17-09-2014 - IN PROCESS
Med's Request
17-03-2014
Med's Done....
04-04-2014
Interview........
31-01-2015- Decision Made
Passport Req..
12-02-2015
you don't need to attach any document....just skip this step and continue for electronic document. And submit