fuzzywarb

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My concern is that if they don't believe that I've paid it now, how am I gonna get my refund.

jeremyjang71

Jun 16, 2014
fuzzywarb said:
My concern is that if they don't believe that I've paid it now, how am I gonna get my refund.
I don't think an officer doesn't believe your receipt, it only couldn't check your receipt on their system.
In that case, it takes for a long time to correct yours.
I think you paid it online by credit card, right?, so you've had the credit card receipt or a statement of account.
You can provide them to CIC as evidence for payment.

trevor17

Star Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 14,2013
Doc's Request.
RCMP May15, 2014
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
January 2,2014
IELTS Request
Already Submitted
File Transfer...
June 13,2014
Med's Request
January 2,2014
Med's Done....
January 13,2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
July 24
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Already in canada
Ruwsamcos said:
Anyone got passport back yesterday?
I received my passport yesterday and did my landing the same day by noon, canada post is doing really great at least in saskatchewan :p

Silverline

Star Member
Jan 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2013
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
30-09-2013
AOR Received.
04-12-2013
IELTS Request
Yes
File Transfer...
04-12-2013
Med's Request
04-12-2013
Med's Done....
06-12-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
19-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-07-2014
LANDED..........
13-07-2014
trevor17 said:
I received my passport yesterday and did my landing the same day by noon, canada post is doing really great at least in saskatchewan :p
Congrats! Trevor17, finally. Am so happy for you. ;D

Silverline

Star Member
Jan 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2013
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
30-09-2013
AOR Received.
04-12-2013
IELTS Request
Yes
File Transfer...
04-12-2013
Med's Request
04-12-2013
Med's Done....
06-12-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
19-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-07-2014
LANDED..........
13-07-2014
harry89 said:
Finally got passport with immigrant stamp.

So now for landing, so m goin tonight but wat documents we have to take with us for landing.
And what i have to do if I want to go back to home country, I have to wait for a PR card or is their another option.

Best of luck to all
Hi Harry,

Congrats!! As for travelling back home, you have to wait until you get your PR card. If, you are from a visa exempt country then you can travel but if not you will be required to obtain a visa to re enter Canada and that you will have to apply for, either from your home country or before you leave Canada. When I did my landing the officer told me I should just wait before I travel, so, my family came on their own. I wanted to go get them but couldn't wait so they did it all on their own and landed and completed everything perfectly in Toronto. Also, if you travel via non commercial vehicle, you won't be required to have a visa to re enter Canada, but not sure if that would apply to you as that would mean you would be travelling through the states. If you have a U.S visa it might work.

Ruwsamcos

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 21/11/2013
AOR Received.
10/01/2014
Med's Done....
20/01/ 2014
Interview........
RPRF . 14/05/2014, in process 17/06/2014, DM 05/07/2014
Passport Req..
24/07/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/08/2014
LANDED..........
19/08/2014
trevor17 said:
I got my pp yesterday too
Will be doing landing next week. :D :D

blabla

Aug 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys which documents are required for landing except from copr and passports?I heard that they are sometimes asking for old work permits,and I wonder why is that if those are already expired?!And also can someone please share experience from Carway and Coutts borders from people who landed there?Tnx 8) :)

trevor17

Star Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 14,2013
Doc's Request.
RCMP May15, 2014
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
January 2,2014
IELTS Request
Already Submitted
File Transfer...
June 13,2014
Med's Request
January 2,2014
Med's Done....
January 13,2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
July 24
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Already in canada
Silverline said:
Congrats! Trevor17, finally. Am so happy for you. ;D
thanks bro I hope everybody cross the border safely and become permanent

Deb_oruga

Sep 12, 2012
We went to Carway. Officers are not that nice. They said it's not their job to do the papers on PR landing. It is now by appointment, better go to Coutts. I told them i am pregnant and it is so hard for me to travel more hours to go to coutts and they did entertain my papers with a heavy heart. I waited 3 hours in carway. They told me you have to wait until we're not busy, this is not our job so you have to wait until i get a time to do your papers, after 3 hours of waiting i got my passport back. :)

Deb_oruga

Sep 12, 2012
blabla said:
Guys which documents are required for landing except from copr and passports?I heard that they are sometimes asking for old work permits,and I wonder why is that if those are already expired?!And also can someone please share experience from Carway and Coutts borders from people who landed there?Tnx 8) :)

We went to Carway. Officers are not that nice. They said it's not their job to do the papers on PR landing. It is now by appointment, better go to Coutts. I told them i am pregnant and it is so hard for me to travel more hours to go to coutts and they did entertain my papers with a heavy heart. I waited 3 hours in carway. They told me you have to wait until we're not busy, this is not our job so you have to wait until i get a time to do your papers, after 3 hours of waiting i got my passport back. :)

blabla

Aug 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Deb_oruga said:
Thank you for answering me! :) 8)

aanns13

Jan 5, 2014
blabla said:
Hi Blabla, I landed on Saturday from Carway border. You will need your passport, CPR, all your work permits/study permits (even if they expired), and a paper given by the US immigration (you will get that when you go to US border). In Canada border, they will take your papers and tell you to wait. Then after sometimes, they will call you and give your passport and one copy of CPR (without photo) back with Immigration officer signed. They will take all your work permits/study permits away.

aanns13

Jan 5, 2014
Deb_oruga said:
Hi Deb_oruga, true. I had the same experience at Carway. The immigration officers were so rude and they were asking me why did not I go to Calgary office for landing. I waited around an hour to get my papers back.

samzzzz

Star Member
Apr 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-11-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-07-2014 (IP)
Med's Request
27-12-2013
Med's Done....
18-02-2014
Interview........
RPRF: May 15; RCMP: June 02
Passport Req..
23-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-10-2014
LANDED..........
18-10-2014
Still waiting for PP request!

Man415

Jul 25, 2011
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2014
AOR Received.
10-02-2014
Med's Request
10-02-14
Med's Done....
04-03-2014
Passport Req..
20-11-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
samzzzz said:
Still waiting for PP request!
hi samzzzz,

Looking at your timeline, you got IP after 8 months.It gave me some hope as I am on 7 months plus and still on AR.did they ask any additional docs from you that causes the delay of IP?was the IP date the one on ecas or the day you saw it changes on ecas?