+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2013 PNP APPLICATIONS

ukcj

Star Member
Jan 22, 2014
Please can someone help me here, on CIC it states that if your a Provincial Nominee and applied for PR
and get a Job offer you don't need a LMO position you can get a work permit for that particular employer
And I've got a job offer so I'm wondering what i should do as i don't like my current job what so ever been there 2 and a half years now

please some body give advice

;D

fuzzywarb

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ukcj said:
Please can someone help me here, on CIC it states that if your a Provincial Nominee and applied for PR
and get a Job offer you don't need a LMO position you can get a work permit for that particular employer
And I've got a job offer so I'm wondering what i should do as i don't like my current job what so ever been there 2 and a half years now

please some body give advice

;D
Providing it's in the same sector, you can change jobs supposedly bro.

ukcj

Star Member
Jan 22, 2014
fuzzywarb said:
Providing it's in the same sector, you can change jobs supposedly bro.
well I'm a truck driver long haul, this job is long haul trucker but within Canada only maybe i should just call alberta government 2moro to see what they say hope they will allow it as the job I've been offered pay $90,000 + lol

Skau1987

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Got IP today...:)) so happy
who are still waiting for IP I strongly recommend to send email to Ottawa and ask abt updates.

sandeep1228

Mar 19, 2014
his refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Provincial Nominee Class.

Upon review of the information you have provided, your application is considered complete based upon the requirements of the Instructions and Regulation 10 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA).

Your application has now been placed into processing.

This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated in the amount of Canadian dollars. Your Payment Receipt No. is . Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your Fee Payment Form IMM 5620 authorizing CIC to take payment of processing fees using the credit card details provided. Please be informed that we processed a payment of Canadian dollars on this credit card (ending in ). Your receipt number is . Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

X This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated 12 Apr 2014 in the amount of 550.00 Canadian dollars. Your HPM Payment Receipt No. is . Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

i got this reply means my file ip or not i did not get idea

sandeep1228

Mar 19, 2014
my ecas does not not show ip but i got a msg like this it means my file is ip

his refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Provincial Nominee Class.

Upon review of the information you have provided, your application is considered complete based upon the requirements of the Instructions and Regulation 10 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA).

This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated in the amount of Canadian dollars. Your Payment Receipt No. is . Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your Fee Payment Form IMM 5620 authorizing CIC to take payment of processing fees using the credit card details provided. Please be informed that we processed a payment of Canadian dollars on this credit card (ending in ). Your receipt number is . Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

X This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated 12 Apr 2014 in the amount of 550.00 Canadian dollars. Your HPM Payment Receipt No. is R047268892. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

Man415

Jul 25, 2011
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2014
AOR Received.
10-02-2014
Med's Request
10-02-14
Med's Done....
04-03-2014
Passport Req..
20-11-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
sandeep1228 said:

X This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated 12 Apr 2014 in the amount of 550.00 Canadian dollars. Your HPM Payment Receipt No. is R047268892. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.
Hi.Did you send a letter of inquiry about your application?or they just sent you this email?

prss

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Jun-2013
Nomination.....
30-Sep-2013
AOR Received.
09-Dec-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
21-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
18-Feb-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
23-Sep-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-Nov-2014
LANDED..........
In-Land
Skau1987 said:
Got IP today...:)) so happy
who are still waiting for IP I strongly recommend to send email to Ottawa and ask abt updates.
What was your AOR date? Thanks.

ixd3009

Jun 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2013
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
06-01-2014
Med's Done....
26-01-2014
LANDED..........
already in Canada on WP

sandeep1228

Mar 19, 2014
Hi.i sent a letter of inquiry about my application and they send this email

but my ecas doesn't updated ,i am wondering my file turn to ip or not

X This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated 12 Apr 2014 in the amount of 550.00 Canadian dollars. Your HPM Payment Receipt No. is 000000. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

Ruwsamcos

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 21/11/2013
AOR Received.
10/01/2014
Med's Done....
20/01/ 2014
Interview........
RPRF . 14/05/2014, in process 17/06/2014, DM 05/07/2014
Passport Req..
24/07/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/08/2014
LANDED..........
19/08/2014
fuzzywarb said:
Should I be concerned? No DM, November 12th.

Been IP since May 28th.
I'm going crazy here. :(
hi..
Did they request any additional documents??

sandeep1228

Mar 19, 2014
Permanent Residence
We received your application for permanent residence on November 21, 2013.

Medical results have been received.

but my status still not get ip

when i send mail to cic they sent mail june 6

could tell me anyone my status get ip or not for this msg

X This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated 12 Apr 2014 in the amount of 550.00 Canadian dollars. Your HPM Payment Receipt No. is 000000. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

prprpr

Jan 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 10,2014
AOR Received.
March 1,2014
IELTS Request
submitted with PNP application
File Transfer...
says your file will be transferred on AOR
Med's Request
March 1, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2014
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
Inland
sandeep1228 said:
Permanent Residence
We received your application for permanent residence on November 21, 2013.

Medical results have been received.

but my status still not get ip

when i send mail to cic they sent mail june 6

could tell me anyone my status get ip or not for this msg

HI Dont want to discourage you but this is just your AOR. I have been waiting for 4 months after i received this letter and still no "In process" on ECAS. My letter like this says my file will be transferred to Visa office but it hasnt been yet.
Now is when the waiting begins.
Good luck

prprpr

Jan 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 10,2014
AOR Received.
March 1,2014
IELTS Request
submitted with PNP application
File Transfer...
says your file will be transferred on AOR
Med's Request
March 1, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2014
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
Inland
Ruwsamcos said:
Hi.
I paid RPRF 14 may, then I got reminder email 15may. I sent my all pcc with application, until now they didn't request anything
In process17 june then DM 05 july ;) ;)
Thanks !!! A lot
:D :D Makes me feel lot better about my situation now.