Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th May '13
Doc's Request.
25th Nov '13
Nomination.....
11th Oct '13
AOR Received.
29th Dec '13 ( ECAS update to Application recieved on 12th Nov '13)
File Transfer...
RPRF request 15-May-2014
Med's Request
30th Dec '13
Med's Done....
07th Jan '14
Interview........
IN PROCESS ---> 2nd June '14. --- Decision made---> 23rd June '14
Passport Req..
July 3rd 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 15th 2014
LANDED..........
18th July 2014---> PR card received Sep 8th 2014
ukcj said:
Guys I don't understand what's going on
Application received: November 20
Medical : January 20
RFPF : May 15
Today : still APPLICATION RECEIVED

I was never asked for more information and no RCMP prints so why am I still waiting for in process my mate who filed his pr application just November 1st got pr last week any ideas people
I have a friend whose application was filed on November 19th and she got updated to Inprocess 2 days ago, so hang on tight you may get it this week. :)

nitika_joshi

Jun 4, 2014
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-Nov-2013
Doc's Request.
15-May-2014 (PCC, RPRF)
Nomination.....
30-Sep--2013
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2014
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
13-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
14-Jan-2014
Passport Req..
24-Jul-2014
ukcj said:

I was never asked for more information and no RCMP prints so why am I still waiting for in process my mate who filed his pr application just November 1st got pr last week any ideas people
You should email them ukcj..

fuzzywarb

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rocky_bombastic said:
It will not jeopardize your application in any way. The only thing to check will be that you have a Valid Canadian Visa so that you can come back to Canada even if you don't have PR ( I am not sure if England is one of the VISA exempt countries in that case you don't need a Visa to come back).
My current employer sponsored me for PNP then I applied for PR. BC PNP told me like six months ago, that it could get a little awkward if say they call and want verification that I'm still in Canada at the same job and I'm not there.

I was thinking now I'm (hopefully) close to receiving PR that the risk of me doing this would be considerably less.

Rocky_bombastic

Star Member
Jan 15, 2014
Regina-SK
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th May '13
Doc's Request.
25th Nov '13
Nomination.....
11th Oct '13
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
RPRF request 15-May-2014
Med's Request
30th Dec '13
Med's Done....
07th Jan '14
Interview........
Passport Req..
July 3rd 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 15th 2014
LANDED..........
fuzzywarb said:
My current employer sponsored me for PNP then I applied for PR. BC PNP told me like six months ago, that it could get a little awkward if say they call and want verification that I'm still in Canada at the same job and I'm not there.

I was thinking now I'm (hopefully) close to receiving PR that the risk of me doing this would be considerably less.
What are you saying is exactly correct, but that verification of Job and stuff is done after Medicals and when the application is in Process also it is not necessary that they will call the employers every time, but now that your PR application is In Decision made they wouldn't check that as they will do that before making the decision.

skMarch31

Nov 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Apr 23 2013
AOR Received.
Sept 11 2013
Med's Request
Sept 17 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 27 2013
nitika_joshi said:
It is monday and AR for me still. I dont know when at all they will change the status for me?

Bohoooooo
Looking at your timeline.. it seems you should get IP this week for sure .

Ruwsamcos

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 21/11/2013
AOR Received.
10/01/2014
Med's Done....
20/01/ 2014
Interview........
RPRF . 14/05/2014, in process 17/06/2014, DM 05/07/2014
Passport Req..
24/07/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/08/2014
LANDED..........
19/08/2014
fuzzywarb said:

When did you apply to cio sydney?
Can you share ur timelines pls?

Devang T

Star Member
Oct 23, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2013
Med's Request
09-01-2014
Med's Done....
28-01-2014
Interview........
IN PROCESS-- 18-06-2014; DECISION MADE-- 10 JULY, 2014
Passport Req..
July 24, 2014; SPOUSE PPR - 18 AUG
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 08, 2014;
ukcj said:

It is actually good that your application is complete! I was just asked to fill the gaps that I haven't shown on Schedule A form. Other than that no RCMP for me too! :) Status says they started processing my application on 18th June :D So hold tight you will get IP soon, it is our week buddy! ;)

fuzzywarb

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rocky_bombastic said:
What are you saying is exactly correct, but that verification of Job and stuff is done after Medicals and when the application is in Process also it is not necessary that they will call the employers every time, but now that your PR application is In Decision made they wouldn't check that as they will do that before making the decision.
I'm not at decision made yet, it's been at in process since the start of June.

awilly

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys ... I am 21st November applicant ....But still no update for me its still application received.....

Application received : 21st November 2013
Medical request : 9th Jan 2014
Medicals done and reports received updated on: 16 th Feb 2014 .... No update after this

Actually there was some problem with my email id ...so i suspect i must have missed emails from CIC for any missing documents or for RPRF or for PCC....
I did paid RPRF in advance also sent PCC without getting request ....so Till today i was thinking i did not received emails for RPRF or PCC bcoz of i already done those steps...but i feel i am wrong...they must have sent emails but i did not received those due technical issues on email server at my employer...the biggest mistake i have done is i have used my employer based email id...

Right now i am really confused and in a tragic situation....if they had mailed me for RPRF and PCC i did not received it...its OK as i have already paid it and sent RCMP PCC to Novo Scotia by canada post.... but if i have missed any another email where they must asked for any additional docs for example Schedule A form? How will i come to know for what i did missed the email ?

So right now i am trying to change my email id on my file for which i have submitted request online for email id update also sent courier to CIO sydney to update email id on my file....i did emailed them on CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca email id but did not received any response from last one month...also tried to call them on +1 888.242.2100 but guys on this phone says they dont have access to PNP applications and thier file information....I did emailed on CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca where they say they dont have my file its still in CIO sydney nova scotia !!

so to reach CIO nova scotia guys only ways is CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca , but no one responds on this email id....
Now my question are
1) How will come to know if i have missed any email? and for what ? eg for any extra documents?

2) Already sent information to CIO sysdney via online service as well as via courier to update my new email id on my file? how will i come to know they have updated new email id on file....and if yes will they send me email again for missing documents if required... ?

3) Guys whoever received request for extra documents from CIO sydney , do you have any other email id or ph number where i can call them or email them or any Fax number where i can sent them Fax and ask to update my email and get the confirmation if they anything extra documents ?

please help guys..please help...my application is still 'Application Received' i am sure there must be something bcoz of which its stuck and i am not able to figure out what could be the reason behind it....as i did not received nay email due to problems on email server......

please help me how to cantact CIO Sydney via email or phone or fax....??? Guys who who got request for extra docs how they emailed them on which email id or on Fax number ???
other than this if anything i need to do please let me know ...please help please help please help

fuzzywarb

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ruwsamcos said:
When did you apply to cio sydney?
Can you share ur timelines pls?
ECAS shows received app November 13th.
I did my medical end of January this year, which was updated at the end of February online.
Final payment request, May 16th. Paid and ECAS has shown 'we started processing your app on may 28th'. It's now down as IN PROCESS and has been since early June.

Mines a single application via BC PNP. Ottawa office I'm told.

Rocky_bombastic

Star Member
Jan 15, 2014
Regina-SK
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th May '13
Doc's Request.
25th Nov '13
Nomination.....
11th Oct '13
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
RPRF request 15-May-2014
Med's Request
30th Dec '13
Med's Done....
07th Jan '14
Interview........
Passport Req..
July 3rd 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 15th 2014
LANDED..........
fuzzywarb said:
I'm not at decision made yet, it's been at in process since the start of June.
I thought you had it in Decision made, my bad. Usually the file gets updated from In process to decision made in 3 weeks. So hang on tight..

ridingwithyz

Star Member
Mar 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-11-2013 (Received by CIC)
Med's Request
07-01-2014
Med's Done....
10-01-2014
Passport Req..
03-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2014
LANDED..........
16-July-2014
Rocky_bombastic said:
Good day Friends

I just checked and I have Decision Made on my application.... :eek: :eek: :D :D :D :D :D :D ;D
I checked mine today, I got DM too.
Thanks for reminding me, I don't even think it would be this quick!

nitika_joshi

Jun 4, 2014
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-Nov-2013
Doc's Request.
15-May-2014 (PCC, RPRF)
Nomination.....
30-Sep--2013
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2014
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
13-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
14-Jan-2014
Passport Req..
24-Jul-2014
ridingwithyz said:
I checked mine today, I got DM too.
Thanks for reminding me, I don't even think it would be this quick!
Congrats my friend..
With every positive update, I feel Im close to my personal positive update. LOL

awilly

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys please respond on my post mentioned above !! Please help me how to go ahead !!

akapoor

Nov 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
SINP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 03,2014
awilly said:
Guys ... I am 21st November applicant ....But still no update for me its still application received.....

Application received : 21st November 2013
Medical request : 9th Jan 2014
Medicals done and reports received updated on: 16 th Feb 2014 .... No update after this

Actually there was some problem with my email id ...so i suspect i must have missed emails from CIC for any missing documents or for RPRF or for PCC....
I did paid RPRF in advance also sent PCC without getting request ....so Till today i was thinking i did not received emails for RPRF or PCC bcoz of i already done those steps...but i feel i am wrong...they must have sent emails but i did not received those due technical issues on email server at my employer...the biggest mistake i have done is i have used my employer based email id...

Right now i am really confused and in a tragic situation....if they had mailed me for RPRF and PCC i did not received it...its OK as i have already paid it and sent RCMP PCC to Novo Scotia by canada post.... but if i have missed any another email where they must asked for any additional docs for example Schedule A form? How will i come to know for what i did missed the email ?

So right now i am trying to change my email id on my file for which i have submitted request online for email id update also sent courier to CIO sydney to update email id on my file....i did emailed them on CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca email id but did not received any response from last one month...also tried to call them on +1 888.242.2100 but guys on this phone says they dont have access to PNP applications and thier file information....I did emailed on CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca where they say they dont have my file its still in CIO sydney nova scotia !!

so to reach CIO nova scotia guys only ways is CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca , but no one responds on this email id....
Now my question are
1) How will come to know if i have missed any email? and for what ? eg for any extra documents?

2) Already sent information to CIO sysdney via online service as well as via courier to update my new email id on my file? how will i come to know they have updated new email id on file....and if yes will they send me email again for missing documents if required... ?

3) Guys whoever received request for extra documents from CIO sydney , do you have any other email id or ph number where i can call them or email them or any Fax number where i can sent them Fax and ask to update my email and get the confirmation if they anything extra documents ?

please help guys..please help...my application is still 'Application Received' i am sure there must be something bcoz of which its stuck and i am not able to figure out what could be the reason behind it....as i did not received nay email due to problems on email server......

please help me how to cantact CIO Sydney via email or phone or fax....??? Guys who who got request for extra docs how they emailed them on which email id or on Fax number ???
other than this if anything i need to do please let me know ...please help please help please help
I also sent my PCC & RPRF along with my application. CIC didn't request anything from me straight PPR email after AOR after 7 months.