+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2013 PNP APPLICATIONS

mtalhamalik

Star Member
Aug 25, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mitsh14 said:
i was thinking same... but somebody advice me to inform them by just sending email ... ::)
This is what CIO sydney replied one month after I emailed them my new passport scan

"Unrequested additional documentation such as your new passport must be sent via mail/courier"

prprpr

Jan 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 10,2014
AOR Received.
March 1,2014
IELTS Request
submitted with PNP application
File Transfer...
says your file will be transferred on AOR
Med's Request
March 1, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2014
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
Inland
Summerr said:
still application received .. mine was rcvd on nov 18 :-[
Hi Summerr
Just wondering!!!!
How old was your PCC when CIC re-requested your PCC.
Did you leave out any gap in Schedule A?
??? ??? ???

Summerr

Jun 28, 2010
Ontario
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14 NOV 2013
Doc's Request.
15 May 2014(reminder mail) and 11 June 2014(specifics)
Nomination.....
1 Oct 2013
AOR Received.
7 January 2014
IELTS Request
Not Required
Med's Request
7 January 2014
Interview........
No Interview but Decision Made on July 7
LANDED..........
Inland
prprpr said:
Hi Summerr
Just wondering!!!!
How old was your PCC when CIC re-requested your PCC.
Did you leave out any gap in Schedule A?
??? ??? ???
I had to send three PCCs....
1. Australian PCC which was 3 months old.
2.Indian PCC for self and spouse (mine was 7 months old and spouse was 4 months old).
3. Canadaian RCMP PCC which was issued this month as I applied for it after getting the request this month.

I did not have the Aus and Indian PCCs at the time I sent my application to CIC. I was still waiting for them but still had to sent my PR application to CIC because my NL PNP officer had asked me to do so. He did not want me to delay sending my application waiting on the pccs. He asked me to write a cover letter stating that they will be sent once received.

Now, I did not know where to send the PCCs once I received them, therefore I had to wait for the people at CIC to request it. I got an email in May reminding me to send the RPRF,Medicals (if not send), PCCs(if not send), check Schedule A(for any gaps) and send.

The very next day I got an email asking to submit my RCMP. I applied for it and got it in a week. Now, I paid my RPRF fees and sent all the PCCs via courier to the CIC address. This was all done in May.

Now, in the first week of June I again get an an email asking me to submit all the PCCs (including my RCMP Pccs which was done just fifteen days back and submitted).

The agent also specifically asked me to submit a new schedule A form for self and spouse with dates he said were gaps left in the application.

I never left any gaps in the first place. I had filled the personal history section, and when I ran out of rows to fill the remaining details I printed a MS word page with my name , dob and UCI and filled it as an extension to it. The only thing I did not do was sign this MS word document.

I was so confused now because I never had any gaps in the first place and I had just sent my RCMP check.

Anyways, I assumed that CIC may not have accepted my MS word form may be because I did not sign it. Therefore, I just made a new document and this time signed it and couriered it to the respective agent with a cover letter. Later, I also faxed them the same.

I have already applied for my PCCs again. I will send them once I receive it.

Mine is still in Application Received eventhough it was received on Nov 18.

Sorry for detail answer.. :-[

prprpr

Jan 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 10,2014
AOR Received.
March 1,2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
March 1, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2014
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
Inland
Summerr said:
I had to send three PCCs....
1. Australian PCC which was 3 months old.
2.Indian PCC for self and spouse (mine was 7 months old and spouse was 4 months old).
3. Canadaian RCMP PCC which was issued this month as I applied for it after getting the request this month.

I did not have the Aus and Indian PCCs at the time I sent my application to CIC. I was still waiting for them but still had to sent my PR application to CIC because my NL PNP officer had asked me to do so. He did not want me to delay sending my application waiting on the pccs. He asked me to write a cover letter stating that they will be sent once received.

Now, I did not know where to send the PCCs once I received them, therefore I had to wait for the people at CIC to request it. I got an email in May reminding me to send the RPRF,Medicals (if not send), PCCs(if not send), check Schedule A(for any gaps) and send.

The very next day I got an email asking to submit my RCMP. I applied for it and got it in a week. Now, I paid my RPRF fees and sent all the PCCs via courier to the CIC address. This was all done in May.

Now, in the first week of June I again get an an email asking me to submit all the PCCs (including my RCMP Pccs which was done just fifteen days back and submitted).

The agent also specifically asked me to submit a new schedule A form for self and spouse with dates he said were gaps left in the application.

I never left any gaps in the first place. I had filled the personal history section, and when I ran out of rows to fill the remaining details I printed a MS word page with my name , dob and UCI and filled it as an extension to it. The only thing I did not do was sign this MS word document.

I was so confused now because I never had any gaps in the first place and I had just sent my RCMP check.

Anyways, I assumed that CIC may not have accepted my MS word form may be because I did not sign it. Therefore, I just made a new document and this time signed it and couriered it to the respective agent with a cover letter. Later, I also faxed them the same.

I have already applied for my PCCs again. I will send them once I receive it.

Mine is still in Application Received eventhough it was received on Nov 18.

Sorry for detail answer.. :-[

NOoooo Don't be sorry at all Summerrr
Actually thank you for your detailed answer but i am really surprised to see them asking the PCC's over and over again eventhough they were not expired or more than a year old. I just don't understand this. I sent all my PCC's with my application except RCMP and hearing your case makes me worried about my application. I just hope i hear something from them soon.
The wait is excruciatingly painful :eek: :eek: :eek: ??? ??? ??? ::) ::)
one of those days when i am less hopefull :(

Man415

Jul 25, 2011
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2014
AOR Received.
10-02-2014
Med's Request
10-02-14
Med's Done....
04-03-2014
Passport Req..
20-11-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
prprpr said:
NOoooo Don't be sorry at all Summerrr
Actually thank you for your detailed answer but i am really surprised to see them asking the PCC's over and over again eventhough they were not expired or more than a year old. I just don't understand this. I sent all my PCC's with my application except RCMP and hearing your case makes me worried about my application. I just hope i hear something from them soon.
The wait is excruciatingly painful :eek: :eek: :eek: ??? ??? ??? ::) ::)
one of those days when i am less hopefull :(
I just read in the PCC submittion on the website that PCC's should not be more than 3 months old.I have submitted mine 3 months and 12 days old in March but never asked for a new one.If you stated that one of your PCC is 7 months old, that might be a reason they are asking for a new one.Another is that they might have not opened your PCC yet.I sent mine last March and did an inquiry email on My PCC.Sydney CIO responded after a month and told me they don't have it yet even though I knew they got it as it reflected on my tracking number.

prprpr

Jan 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 10,2014
AOR Received.
March 1,2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
March 1, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2014
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
Inland
Man415 said:
I just read in the PCC submittion on the website that PCC's should not be more than 3 months old.I have submitted mine 3 months and 12 days old in March but never asked for a new one.If you stated that one of your PCC is 7 months old, that might be a reason they are asking for a new one.Another is that they might have not opened your PCC yet.I sent mine last March and did an inquiry email on My PCC.Sydney CIO responded after a month and told me they don't have it yet even though I knew they got it as it reflected on my tracking number.
That is weird!!!
My PC's that i submitted were less than 3 months old (dont remember exactly how old). So hopefully i dont get any delays on that part.
Fingers crossed!!!
THanks for your reply though.

hisaca

Sep 12, 2012
Seniors

I don't belong here but I need help.

I sent my application via courier on June 12
CIC changed form IMM0008 on June 16
Forms delivered June 18.

Please what do I do. Will CIC overlook it since it was in transit before the change or I should just wait and hear from then.

Any idea

Summerr

Jun 28, 2010
Ontario
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14 NOV 2013
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
1 Oct 2013
AOR Received.
7 January 2014
IELTS Request
Not Required
Med's Request
7 January 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Inland
Well, I am sure my application is delayed now since I fell out of their regular processing loop. Will just have to wait and watch. My work permit is expiring in sep, I will have to apply for a new one.

nitika_joshi

Jun 4, 2014
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-Nov-2013
Doc's Request.
15-May-2014 (PCC, RPRF)
Nomination.....
30-Sep--2013
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2014
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
13-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
14-Jan-2014
Passport Req..
24-Jul-2014
Summerr said:
Well, I am sure my application is delayed now since I fell out of their regular processing loop. Will just have to wait and watch. My work permit is expiring in sep, I will have to apply for a new one.
Yeah me too....sad eh!

Summerr

Jun 28, 2010
Ontario
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14 NOV 2013
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
1 Oct 2013
AOR Received.
7 January 2014
IELTS Request
Not Required
Med's Request
7 January 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Inland
nitika_joshi said:
Yeah me too....sad eh!

Yes! We both somewhat have the same scenario.

Summerr

Jun 28, 2010
Ontario
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14 NOV 2013
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
1 Oct 2013
AOR Received.
7 January 2014
IELTS Request
Not Required
Med's Request
7 January 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Inland
CANT BELIEVE MY EYES>>>>> I just see that my application is IN PROCESS......(We started processing your application on June 19, 2014.) Woooohooooo!! such a relieve.

I guess the fax did work after all.

I feel like throwing a party here.

I hope rest of you guys who are waiting asap.

Summerr

Jun 28, 2010
Ontario
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14 NOV 2013
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
1 Oct 2013
AOR Received.
7 January 2014
IELTS Request
Not Required
Med's Request
7 January 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Inland
Skau1987 said:
:D Congrax Summer. Could you plz tell a fax number?
thank you dear. the fax number is 902-270-8534.

Note: I guess my name Summerr here is such a misnomer as there is no summer where i live(NL).