Interview........
RPRF . 14/05/2014, in process 17/06/2014, DM 05/07/2014
Passport Req..
24/07/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/08/2014
LANDED..........
19/08/2014
still NO IN PROCESS... after november 1 week applicants...........
any news guys?

canadahelp7

Sep 3, 2011
I received the RPRF fee email on 15th May and received another email today to complete RCMP fingerprints but an email for my husband to complete the fingerprint was not received. Does this mean they only require my fingerprints?

Does everyone receive fingerprint email or is this randomly requested of some individuals? I dont know if the police station will allow both of us to take the fingerprint as the request is only addressed to me.

How long does it take to receive the fingerprint in the email? anyone with this information - please post your experience.

navi17

Star Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2011
canadahelp7 said:
I received the RPRF fee email on 15th May and received another email today to complete RCMP fingerprints but an email for my husband to complete the fingerprint was not received. Does this mean they only require my fingerprints?

Does everyone receive fingerprint email or is this randomly requested of some individuals? I dont know if the police station will allow both of us to take the fingerprint as the request is only addressed to me.

How long does it take to receive the fingerprint in the email? anyone with this information - please post your experience.
took about 6 working days for me to receive the rcmp certificate.

Adi7

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Sept 26,2014
canadahelp7 said:

I also got email from CIO Sydney to submit my RCMP fingerprint . I have already applied for my fingerprint in local police station haven't heard back yet!

Dhaliwal18

Mar 18, 2014
canadahelp7 said:

Hello r u the main applicant or dependent? Bcs same kind of email I got last week I am main applicant but got email for fingerprints of my wife, not for me.

canadahelp7

Sep 3, 2011
Dhaliwal18 said:
canadahelp7 said:

Hello r u the main applicant or dependent? Bcs same kind of email I got last week I am main applicant but got email for fingerprints of my wife, not for me.
I am the main applicant and the email was addressed to me. My husband was not requested to complete this step but we are thinking of giving the prints together. What did you do?

Dhaliwal18

Mar 18, 2014
canadahelp7 said:
I am the main applicant and the email was addressed to me. My husband was not requested to complete this step but we are thinking of giving the prints together. What did you do?
. I done with fingerprints of me and my wife too.

signal

Nov 16, 2013
Any updates, My applciation still showing as Applciation received :eek: No updates

Any Idea
First the application turns in to IP or there will be a request for RPRF ?
Normally how much time it takes once the application turns in to IP ? :( :(

YVR2013

Star Member
Mar 26, 2014
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-06-2013
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
06-12-2013
Med's Done....
10-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
27-06-2014
LANDED..........
30-06-2014
signal said:
Any updates, My applciation still showing as Applciation received :eek: No updates

Any Idea
First the application turns in to IP or there will be a request for RPRF ?
Normally how much time it takes once the application turns in to IP ? :( :(
It takes about 2 months from IP to DM

KEN2000

Dec 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
signal said:
Thanks for the Information @ yvr, after getting RPRF it will turn to IP or before ?
[/quo
Hi,
RPRF is not a good indicator of IP, majority of cases will turn to in process after 5 months from application before, while right now it takes longer than before, lots of Nov apps are waiting for their cases to turn to in process, RPRF email is just a reminder,