+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2013 Citizenship Application

armaan.ahhmad

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
Thats right. try with your wife's PR card number and you will see her info.

RussCan said:
You will not see your wife status login in as yourself only yours obviously. To see your wife's status you need to login (same way you logged in yourself) using her id number (her pr card xxxx-xxxx)

xzb33

Star Member
Jun 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-April-2010
AOR Received.
05- May-2010
LANDED..........
03/06/2011
I used her ID to login in but I got this " We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

xzb33

Star Member
Jun 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-April-2010
AOR Received.
05- May-2010
LANDED..........
03/06/2011
any comment !

ali24jan

Jan 19, 2010
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - Pakistan
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2008
Doc's Request.
21-03-2009
Med's Request
09-09-2009
Med's Done....
15-10-2009
Passport Req..
05-04-2010
VISA ISSUED...
31-05-2010
LANDED..........
25-07-2010
xzb33 said:
any comment !

Family applications

If more than one member of your family is applying for Canadian citizenship, send all the applications together in the same envelope. The applications will be processed together. If one or more family members applications are incomplete, ALL of the applications will be returned to you.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/CIT0002ETOC.asp#CIT0002E2

swindsor2010

Feb 9, 2014
Nice to see Nov applicants are receiving their AOR and the guide. Pls don't forget to update your stats on the list (I tried to post the link but was not allowed).

pkakula

Jan 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2009
Doc's Request.
sep 2009
AOR Received.
nov 2nd 2009
File Transfer...
sep 9th 2009
Med's Request
feb 01 2010
Med's Done....
feb 8th 2010
Passport Req..
feb 1st 2010
VISA ISSUED...
STATUS CHANGED TO DECISION MADE ON JULY 1ST
LANDED..........
july 21st 2010.
I called the cic today and they said that they have sent aor and booklet in first week of feb.
since i changed the address i could not get it.

but however they confirmed that. I need to update them my latest address.

hpw long for the test date ? I am in halifax......

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pkakula said:
I called the cic today and they said that they have sent aor and booklet in first week of feb.
since i changed the address i could not get it.

but however they confirmed that. I need to update them my latest address.

hpw long for the test date ? I am in halifax......
It's hard to say. Halifax has one of the slowest CIC offices. It will be a couple of months til you hear from them again.
I am also in Halifax, and based on some research, CIC Halifax usually takes the maximum waiting time to process applications.

RPN

Star Member
Feb 13, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
June 2010
Hi,

I sent my application (2 adult + 2 children) on November 20 via courier and it was received by CIC on November 22, 2014. Since then I did not have any news. Yesterday when I tried to check online application status I found my wife's status stating "In process" with the following information but when I try for other applicant its showing unable to process.

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on November 25, 2013.

2. We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on November 25, 2013. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

3. We started processing your application on February 11, 2014.

Should we consider all the applications have been received and are in process as we sent all together. When do we expect to receive AOR and Discover Canada book.

Thanks & regards,

RPN

xzb33

Star Member
Jun 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-April-2010
AOR Received.
05- May-2010
LANDED..........
03/06/2011
I have same problem, My file in process but my wife's file do not show up
but as as they mentioned on CIC website, if any file of family member incomplete they will return whole the package
-----------------------------------------------------
From CIC website
Family applications
If more than one member of your family is applying for Canadian citizenship, send all the applications together in the same envelope. The applications will be processed together. If one or more family members applications are incomplete, ALL of the applications will be returned to you.
------------------------------
That's mean your application is fine ,cause if it is incomplete they will return the whole package as stated in CIC websile

RPN

Star Member
Feb 13, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
June 2010
xzb33 said:
I have same problem, My file in process but my wife's file do not show up
but as as they mentioned on CIC website, if any file of family member incomplete they will return whole the package
-----------------------------------------------------
From CIC website
Family applications
------------------------------
That's mean your application is fine ,cause if it is incomplete they will return the whole package as stated in CIC websile
Thanks xzb33. I hope the other applications processed as well. Did you receive any confirmation of receive by mail.

Regards,

RPN

xzb33

Star Member
Jun 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-April-2010
AOR Received.
05- May-2010
LANDED..........
03/06/2011
RPN said:
Thanks xzb33. I hope the other applications processed as well. Did you receive any confirmation of receive by mail.

Regards,

RPN
not yet

Calgarynaija

Feb 25, 2014
Hello Everyone
I am new to the forum but here is my current info as a SINGLE applicant residing in Calgary:

"We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on November 22, 2013.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on November 22, 2013. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on February 6, 2014."

I have yet to receive the AOR or study book. Is there anyone with similar dates applying from Calgary? I submitted to the Syndey/Nova Scotia office though...
Also how can I be added to the spreadsheet?
Can I say this forum is super helpful and definitely a source of encouragement while waiting for CIC :D