28-11-2013, Sent passport on 29-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2013, Received passport on 17-12-2013
LANDED..........
18-12-2013
Bhanavig said:
finally, I, Received BIO-DATA, PASSPORT and fee request on Nov -07th
Congratulation bro,
When did you have your desicion made status on ecas.

Bhanavig

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
Thanks, it's actually On Oct-15 but my lawyers got the communication about passport request on OCt-17 itself and he notified me only on Nov 7th.

I strongly suggest do not use lawyer a or consultant for your CEC application , It's totally time waste and you loose lot of money too.

sjs_van

Star Member
Oct 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bhanavig said:
Thanks, it's actually On Oct-15 but my lawyers got the communication about passport request on OCt-17 itself and he notified me only on Nov 7th.

I strongly suggest do not use lawyer a or consultant for your CEC application , It's totally time waste and you loose lot of money too.
I agree.
CEC is meant for Experienced people. Think about it - Cant You yourself fill your immigration forms which are so simple and straight forward?

Do it yourself.

Bhanavig

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
yahoo7 said:
Congrats Bhanavig. I know you were very tensed. Happy landing and advance congrats on becoming a PR :D

Yaa you are right

My Case was totally different because i did not have my roles and responsibilities on company letter head ( But i used my WP extension letter which was on my company letter head and which has defined all of my responsibilities in it.)but i had all other proofs. and i got quite a few questions on my application on Jul/10/2013 ( like whether my company exists or not and about my work location and asking for client reference letters and why company mailing address not in Canada 9 it was US address) and why T4 shows less income , why my deputation letters were with Indian address and also some of phone numbers are in question on Deputation letters issued by Indian company). later in 3 weeks i responded back with available documents as answers for above questions. but on Jul/11/2013 i got medical request.

later they took almost 3 months to approve my application.

fateh88

Sep 2, 2013
Hello Seniors,
I filled my appl. in november 2012, yesterday i received an email saying your application has been rejected because cic didnt received my PCC which i mailed to ottawa-cpp way before the last date of receiving it. I have tracking number of the canada post registered mail with the sign of the person who have received it.
Seniors please help me out in this matter and guide me if anything can be done to review my file again.
your help is really appreciated please!
thank you

sashali78

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fateh88 said:
Hello Seniors,
I filled my appl. in november 2012, yesterday i received an email saying your application has been rejected because cic didnt received my PCC which i mailed to ottawa-cpp way before the last date of receiving it. I have tracking number of the canada post registered mail with the sign of the person who have received it.
Seniors please help me out in this matter and guide me if anything can be done to review my file again.
your help is really appreciated please!
thank you
You don't need to post on multiple thread as this is called spamming. Besides you already got your answer and this is all you can do now.

PandFeb2013

Star Member
Apr 2, 2013
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 6 2013
AOR Received.
Mar 21 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Med - Dec 5 2013 / RPRF_Bio - Dec 6 2013
Bhanavig said:
Yaa you are right

My Case was totally different because i did not have my roles and responsibilities on company letter head ( But i used my WP extension letter which was on my company letter head and which has defined all of my responsibilities in it.)but i had all other proofs. and i got quite a few questions on my application on Jul/10/2013 ( like whether my company exists or not and about my work location and asking for client reference letters and why company mailing address not in Canada 9 it was US address) and why T4 shows less income , why my deputation letters were with Indian address and also some of phone numbers are in question on Deputation letters issued by Indian company). later in 3 weeks i responded back with available documents as answers for above questions. but on Jul/11/2013 i got medical request.

Hi Bhanavig. Do you mind sharing if the questions that were asked on your application were by VO. What email address did you receive this email from? I am also in the same boat as in my reference letter does not mention my roles and hours worked. I have submitted the same myself as supporting document. Also I sent in my initial WP request letter that contains details of my roles that I will perform in Canada within my company which has been written and submitted by the Canada hr and contains canada address and phone number. I recently found out that my company will provide ref letter with roles and hours worked if asked specifically and have acquired the same. But due to recent promotion my title and salary are different. But roles are same that I provided earlier as I have not yet transitioned into the new role. Hence I am not sure if I should submit the same. I have recently applied for gcms and will send in the new ref letter only if I see it being an issue in the notes. I have a feeling I might be asked questions like in your case and was wondering which e-mail address it might come from just to make sure I add it to the safe senders list and it does not go in spam. I would appreciate if you could explain your case in detail so as to help me get ready with the next steps. Thanks.

kprs_ind

Apr 17, 2013
Chennai
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
06-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
07-03-2014
Med's Done....
10-03-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2014
LANDED..........
29-07-2014
PandFeb2013 said:
Hi Bhanavig. Do you mind sharing if the questions that were asked on your application were by VO. What email address did you receive this email from? I am also in the same boat as in my reference letter does not mention my roles and hours worked. I have submitted the same myself as supporting document. Also I sent in my initial WP request letter that contains details of my roles that I will perform in Canada within my company which has been written and submitted by the Canada hr and contains canada address and phone number. I recently found out that my company will provide ref letter with roles and hours worked if asked specifically and have acquired the same. But due to recent promotion my title and salary are different. But roles are same that I provided earlier as I have not yet transitioned into the new role. Hence I am not sure if I should submit the same. I have recently applied for gcms and will send in the new ref letter only if I see it being an issue in the notes. I have a feeling I might be asked questions like in your case and was wondering which e-mail address it might come from just to make sure I add it to the safe senders list and it does not go in spam. I would appreciate if you could explain your case in detail so as to help me get ready with the next steps. Thanks.
Bhanavig said:
Yaa you are right

Hi Bhanavig & PandFeb2013,
I am in the same boat as yours and happy to see that Bhanavig received MR. Congrats to you.
If you could list out the additional details that were requested by VO, it will be very helpful. My employer refused to give the letter stating a lame reason "I am currently not in Canada". But we are requesting for our job we did in Canada. I don't understand how the current location makes such a difference.
Let three of us be in constant touch as we are in the same boat.

kprs_ind

Apr 17, 2013
Chennai
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-08-2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
06-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
07-03-2014
Med's Done....
10-03-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2014
LANDED..........
29-07-2014
@PandFeb2013
@Bhanavig

Please join this thread to interact with people who are with us in the same boat.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/submitted-application-without-employment-reference-letters-t167313.0.html;new

apartfind

Sep 24, 2013
rtall said:
Any of the Nov applicants got MR in last 3 days ? please advise
Hello All,
I have applied in Nov 2012, and received MR on 7th Nov 2013.
When i check Ecas, the status is 6th Nov, we have started processing your application.
Does this mean, no background clearance etc done? Or does this mean its done? Its been an year and if processing has just started what does it mean? We had submitted PCC for India/IELTS along with out application.
I am currently based in India and but had applied when i was in Canada last year, so thinking of getting medicals done from a Emedical center? do you guys have any experience with Emedicals? is it recommended?
Since once the courier guys lost our medical documents when we were processing our work permit and we had to submit our documents to Ottawa office (medical was done in India and medical center didnt know where to send the medical reports grrrrrr..and cic wouldnt answer too!).
So want to be double sure this time.

What is the next step after medical? how long it takes to get the passport request?
i know too many questions, but really need to understand.

thanks

Bhanavig

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
Hi PandFeb2013
KPRS_IND

Sorry, if was not clear. It's not that i did not get employment verification letter, but i got the letter with everything that the CIC needs except role and responsibilities.

I got the letter with role and responsibilities from my direct reporting manager on a plain paper. That's where i got all those questions.

Also, its too early to think that you will also get the same questions i got, because few of my colleagues are in same boat like me but none of them got questions and 4 of them already got MR.

i got he questions from OttPilot-Immigration@cic.gc.ca e-mail and there is no VO number at the bottom of the mail.

hope that helps and let's hope for the best in your case.

rtall

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
Mississauga,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2012
AOR Received.
16-01-2013
File Transfer...
16-01-2013
Med's Request
18-03-2014
folks who got MR's this week , Kindly update the tracker please.

mah121

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
Hi everyone,
So finally a year mark has passed. I applied in November last year. I got the medical request in July 2013 and since then no news. My ecas status changed to in process in September and that is when the immigration started processing my application. Wondering why there is that much delay after the medicals?

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mah121 said:
Hi everyone,
So finally a year mark has passed. I applied in November last year. I got the medical request in July 2013 and since then no news. My ecas status changed to in process in September and that is when the immigration started processing my application. Wondering why there is that much delay after the medicals?
E-mail them and ask. Worse case scenario is you wont hear back or they will say it's in process / waiting to be reviewed. Either way, it's the best answer you will get.

Alternatively, order your GCMS notes to get a better idea.