+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2012 Applications

PB02

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
tarunbahl said:
Thank you very much Suvan, and thanks everyone for the help!
Hey tarunbahl,

Your new job responsibilities look fine to me. I would advise you to send this updated letter with an explanation that you received the GCMS notes and you have concerns regarding that, that's why you are updating the job reference letter. Be honest and admit that you had missed some of the very important job duties in the earlier latter but the new letter completely reflects your day - to - day activities and you have been performing these since day one.

I was in a similar situation, sent them updated letters and got MR last week.

Good Luck!

tarunbahl

May 29, 2013
PB02 said:
Hey tarunbahl,

Your new job responsibilities look fine to me. I would advise you to send this updated letter with an explanation that you received the GCMS notes and you have concerns regarding that, that's why you are updating the job reference letter. Be honest and admit that you had missed some of the very important job duties in the earlier latter but the new letter completely reflects your day - to - day activities and you have been performing these since day one.

I was in a similar situation, sent them updated letters and got MR last week.

Good Luck!

Life Saver mate! Drinks on the house if this gets through. Gladaki - thanks to you also for answering my pm!! You guys rock!

richi jolly

Oct 30, 2013
Hi all! I apply my file on nov 2012 got my AOR in jan 2013 till now no reply from them. when i email them about my case they say in process . recently i got my GCMS notes and everything look ok but on the comments it says " letter i provided does not appear to correspond to NOC IT appears that PA performs a management function there is a little info that he "supervise and coordinates employees" language met, meets benchmark for work experience . education ok .. the final comment is "review required"
so i will going to send them my updated reference letter soon,but wondering what can be the decision..
plz share your experiences and opinions. my lawyer said updated letter might work but i am vulnerable ...
plz all

rtall

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
Mississauga,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2012
AOR Received.
16-01-2013
File Transfer...
16-01-2013
Med's Request
18-03-2014
Any one of Nov '12 Applicants got MR's yesterday or today ? Kindly update the tracker.

Thx

tarunbahl

May 29, 2013
richi jolly said:
Hi all! I apply my file on nov 2012 got my AOR in jan 2013 till now no reply from them. when i email them about my case they say in process . recently i got my GCMS notes and everything look ok but on the comments it says " letter i provided does not appear to correspond to NOC IT appears that PA performs a management function there is a little info that he "supervise and coordinates employees" language met, meets benchmark for work experience . education ok .. the final comment is "review required"
so i will going to send them my updated reference letter soon,but wondering what can be the decision..
plz share your experiences and opinions. my lawyer said updated letter might work but i am vulnerable ...
plz all
Hello,

I am in a similar situation. The lawyer is right - the situation is shaky at best. I would suggest sending an updated letter soon and the new T4. Do it as soon as you can and there is still an outside chance. Good luck mate!!

richi jolly

Oct 30, 2013
tarunbahl said:
Hello,

I am in a similar situation. The lawyer is right - the situation is shaky at best. I would suggest sending an updated letter soon and the new T4. Do it as soon as you can and there is still an outside chance. Good luck mate!!
thanks but i dont work for that comapany anymore but they are ready to give me the new letter..so should put curent date or the same date of the last letter.. should i scan and then email coz if i do on a company letter looks more proffesional

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Submitting a new ref. Letter with different duties to those mentioned in your oroginal letter will likely see your application rejected.

If you go down this route by all means add in new duties (if you actually performed them) but do not omit or change any of the duties already mentioned in your original aapplication

richi jolly

Oct 30, 2013
jsm0085 said:
Submitting a new ref. Letter with different duties to those mentioned in your oroginal letter will likely see your application rejected.

If you go down this route by all means add in new duties (if you actually performed them) but do not omit or change any of the duties already mentioned in your original aapplication
HMMM so you mean send another letter with new duites and should i be doing that on new refence letter and then email them

punjabi87

Mar 6, 2013
hello

i am applying for bridge open work permit tomorrow. Can you pls confirm if i need a letter from employer showing my wages etc or AOR is sufficient? Any help is appreciated? pls advise if anything else is needed

cheers

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
punjabi87 said:
hello

i am applying for bridge open work permit tomorrow. Can you pls confirm if i need a letter from employer showing my wages etc or AOR is sufficient? Any help is appreciated? pls advise if anything else is needed

cheers
Stop spamming and posting the same question over and over again. That's annoying and won't help you getting answers faster.
No, you don't need anything else than the AOR.

kod

Nov 1, 2013
Hey guys,

I just got my medical request today! :)

Like a lot of you, I too had issues in my GCMS related to my work duties. So I sent an updated reference letter on Tuesday and today I got my MR request. In other words, don't lose hope guys!!

Goodluck to everyone!

p.s Does anyone know the fastest place to do MR in GTA?

lpc19800

Champion Member
May 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 14 2013
AOR Received.
February 24 2013
Med's Request
November 13, 2013
Med's Done....
December 5, 2013
Interview........
Waived: RPRF requested: November 13, 2013
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
January 6, 2014
LANDED..........
January 29, 2014
kod said:
Hey guys,

Like a lot of you, I too had issues in my GCMS related to my work duties. So I sent an updated reference letter on Tuesday and today I got my MR request. In other words, don't lose hope guys!!

Goodluck to everyone!

Congrats! Do a quick search on the forum - there are lots of options :)

richi jolly

Oct 30, 2013
kod said:
Hey guys,

Goodluck to everyone!

so did u get a new completely new letter or edit some duties ...
my lawyer asked me to write an explanation letter coz if i add more duties it might jeopardize my application or if i omit some there might be a misrepresentation ... i have prepared a letter saying my duties do match n my employer did not write all little things ...
i left the employer after i filled application

CEC2013

Dec 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 FEB 2013
Doc's Request.
26 NOV 2013 (RPRF)
AOR Received.
14 MAR 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
Med's Request
27 NOV 2013
Med's Done....
29 NOV 2013
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
09 DEC 2013
VISA ISSUED...
19 DEC 2013
LANDED..........
21 DEC 2013
iam_toby said:
Stop spamming and posting the same question over and over again. That's annoying and won't help you getting answers faster.
No, you don't need anything else than the AOR.
:D for you....cuz I wanted to say the same thing this morning when I saw it. no wonder CIC had to post a statement saying that by contacting them a few hundred times is not gonna speed up the process! lol 8)

kod

Nov 1, 2013
richi jolly said:
so did u get a new completely new letter or edit some duties ...
my lawyer asked me to write an explanation letter coz if i add more duties it might jeopardize my application or if i omit some there might be a misrepresentation ... i have prepared a letter saying my duties do match n my employer did not write all little things ...
i left the employer after i filled application
Yea I got my manager to make a whole new one with detailed work duties. I then added an explanation in the email I sent