Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2012
Doc's Request.
14-11-2012
Med's Done....
10-10-2012
oneandonly said:
Congrats to all the nov applicants that have recently landed and hope for the rest of us
these ppl just love requesting documents lol

they emailed us for fbi clearance I sent it, then they ask for medical again then they found the one sent with the file and just 2 weeks ago they send for proof of financial support that's in place for my husband in Canada...I sent job letter paystub osap loan everything....what else these ppl want man cho!

jus send our spouses to us already! :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
Tashannon said:

they emailed us for fbi clearance I sent it, then they ask for medical again then they found the one sent with the file and just 2 weeks ago they send for proof of financial support that's in place for my husband in Canada...I sent job letter paystub osap loan everything....what else these ppl want man cho!

I hear you ur hubby soon to come to u

Lena1984

Star Member
Feb 24, 2011
Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2012
Doc's Request.
06-06-2013
AOR Received.
19-11-2012,03-04-2013
File Transfer...
05-02-2013
Med's Done....
11-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-09-2013
LANDED..........
16-10-2013
Tashannon said:

Same for me and my hubby, first they wanted more info on his travel history and then the FBI report which was all received last week so I hope this is all they want! Haven't seen him for 3 months now =( why did they want another medical tho?? Ya I agree they shouldn't make it so hard on us but we are almost at the finish line.Keep your hope up =)

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
In June I was asked by the visa office to pay the rprf which I did right away. Usually how long after do you hear something?

IvanP

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
CA-Montréal
Visa Office......
Montreal-citizenship
App. Filed.......
25-09-2017
oneandonly said:
In June I was asked by the visa office to pay the rprf which I did right away. Usually how long after do you hear something?
It depends on the visa office.

jwa007

Star Member
Jul 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP – Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 17, 2012
AOR Received.
Nov. 20, 2012
File Transfer...
Feb. 11, 2013
Med's Done....
Aug. 28, 2012
Passport Req..
May 8, 2013
oneandonly said:
Where is everyone?
Waiting on Ottawa to actually do some work.

Oscar27

Mar 15, 2011
Mexico City
Category........
Visa Office......
MEXICO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-11-2012
Med's Done....
15-10-2012
Hello everyone!
GOOD NEWS!!

So, I just opened my email and I have 2 new emails from the embassy. One is the "AOR" with my application number on it. It's a PDF file describing the process. Again, I think this is only the AOR or a confirmation that they are currently working on my file.

The second PDF file is called exactly the same as my file number. In that letter they are asking me for additional documents:

Original Police Certificates for Mexico
Evidence of intention to re-establish in Canada
Intent to Reside in Canada

I have a question regarding the word "re-establish"... Who is it referring to? Me or my Canadian wife? (She has been living with me in Mexico City for the last 2 years).

My next question is: When they write "Intent to reside in Canada"... again, who are they referring to?

For the "Evidence of intention to re-establish in Canada" they are asking for this: Please provide photocopies of one or more of the following documents, as applicable: job offer in Canada, property rental, agreement, employment contract, property deed, letter of acceptance by educational institution in Canada, mortgage of property, etc.

And for the "Intent to Reside in Canada" they are asking for this: Please provide a letter providing details of your plan to establish in Canada.

We have none of those. We provided a letter in our application explaining our intent to reside in Quebec, however, we didn't have any concrete proof, which is what they are asking for. To make matters worst, we have 60 days, as of today, to provide what they are asking for.

We are really worried because there's no way we could get any of the things they're asking for (which I wrote in red).

What can my wife and I do at this point?

Any help would be really appreciated !!!

Tashannon

Star Member
Jan 13, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2012
Doc's Request.
14-11-2012
Med's Done....
10-10-2012
so out of curiosity I checked the status of my husbands application which has always said "application received" now its saying "in process" as of August 12th......im sooooo depressed now. they been requesting so much info and I know our application is straight forward so why is it they just start processing the application???????????????????????????????????????

:mad: :( :-[ :mad: :( :-[

scos

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2012-08-01
AOR Received.
2012-10-16
Med's Request
2013-05-02
Med's Done....
2013-05-07
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
2013-05-02, In-Process: 2013-06-04, Decision Made: 2013-07-25
VISA ISSUED...
2013-07-30
LANDED..........
2013-08-18
Tashannon said:
so out of curiosity I checked the status of my husbands application which has always said "application received" now its saying "in process" as of August 12th......im sooooo depressed now. they been requesting so much info and I know our application is straight forward so why is it they just start processing the application???????????????????????????????????????

:mad: :( :-[ :mad: :( :-[
Being "In Process" is a good thing. The next stage will be Decision Made. So you are getting near the end.

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
Oscar27 said:
Hello everyone!
GOOD NEWS!!

So, I just opened my email and I have 2 new emails from the embassy. One is the "AOR" with my application number on it. It's a PDF file describing the process. Again, I think this is only the AOR or a confirmation that they are currently working on my file.

The second PDF file is called exactly the same as my file number. In that letter they are asking me for additional documents:

Original Police Certificates for Mexico
Evidence of intention to re-establish in Canada
Intent to Reside in Canada

I have a question regarding the word "re-establish"... Who is it referring to? Me or my Canadian wife? (She has been living with me in Mexico City for the last 2 years).

My next question is: When they write "Intent to reside in Canada"... again, who are they referring to?

For the "Evidence of intention to re-establish in Canada" they are asking for this: Please provide photocopies of one or more of the following documents, as applicable: job offer in Canada, property rental, agreement, employment contract, property deed, letter of acceptance by educational institution in Canada, mortgage of property, etc.

And for the "Intent to Reside in Canada" they are asking for this: Please provide a letter providing details of your plan to establish in Canada.

We have none of those. We provided a letter in our application explaining our intent to reside in Quebec, however, we didn't have any concrete proof, which is what they are asking for. To make matters worst, we have 60 days, as of today, to provide what they are asking for.

We are really worried because there's no way we could get any of the things they're asking for (which I wrote in red).

What can my wife and I do at this point?

Any help would be really appreciated !!!
Both of those questions are in reference to your wife.

You need to decide how you will live/work/survive once you have reached Canada. What is your plan? Do you plan to just jump in a car on a bus or a plane and land in Canada with no where to go and no money?

If you have a solid plan, ie: We will live with her parents for x amount of time until we both have jobs and are on our feet. Then have her parents write a letter to that extent and have it notarized and attach that as proof.

This would/should also fit the second half of their questions as well. They are essentially asking you what is your plan? How do you intend to live once you are here? You can't apply for welfare, so what are you going to do? You and her need to come up with a solid plan, not necessarily rental agreements and such, but a solid plan for how you will survive once you have arrived in Canada.

That is what they are looking for.

Tashannon

Star Member
Jan 13, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2012
Doc's Request.
14-11-2012
Med's Done....
10-10-2012
scos said:
Being "In Process" is a good thing. The next stage will be Decision Made. So you are getting near the end.
I hope so cause its almost a yr now for all of us November ppl

BrazilianGirl

Oct 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 30, 2012
Doc's Request.
June 18, 2013 - RCMP
AOR Received.
March 04, 2013
File Transfer...
March 12, 2013
Med's Request
Oct. 01, 2013 - Redo X-Ray
Med's Done....
Oct. 04, 2012
Passport Req..
Sept. 23, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 26, 2013
LANDED..........
Oct. 31, 2013
Tashannon said:
I hope so cause its almost a yr now for all of us November ppl
It IS a great thing! The process of your application is almost over!!!
Congrats! :D