Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Bane said:
Hello,

Congratulations to everyone who received nomination on Friday! Best of luck in your future immigration process!

I have a few questions more regarding my NSNP EE Demand Stream 2017 application preparation:

Supporting documents:
1. Am I obliged to provide an Education proof along with an ECA for my spouse?
2. I obtained a letter from my bank to satisfy minimum funds requirement. Am i obliged to provide a bank letter for my spouse too? I am the principal applicant, and the letter which I obtained from the bank is good enough to satisfy minimum funds requirement.

Thank you in advance!

Bane
Hai Bane,

ECA needed only to principal applicant as you are the principle applicant so no need for your spouse.

Fund can be either in your name means yours or your spouse or both. As your spouse is accompanying with you just go through the fund requirement for each number of members.

SDKD

Bane

Mar 7, 2017
Serbia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SDKD said:
Hai Bane,

ECA needed only to principal applicant as you are the principle applicant so no need for your spouse.

Fund can be either in your name means yours or your spouse or both. As your spouse is accompanying with you just go through the fund requirement for each number of members.

SDKD
Hi SDKD,

Thank you for your quick response. If I understood you well, I have to submit a bank letter for my spouse as well?

Bane

Qamhus123

Star Member
Jul 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
Nomination.....
08-09-2016
AOR Received.
27-09-2016
Med's Done....
26-09-2016
Passport Req..
24-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2017
drajpoot said:
Simple answer of your question if you do not want to get confuse between medical and visa expiry and how things are related:
- Once you get your passport see the Visa Expiry date , you should reach there before that day.
- You can come first and then go back and bring your wife, condition for her landing date is same like you she also must land before the visa expiry date in her passport. So make sure you go back home to bring her before the expiry date of visa in her passport.

I hope this will help you.

regards
D
Yes true D, the date of visa expiry is around the same date as medical expiry. Since the principal applicant and all the dependents are now having CoPR individually they have the same rule applied on them also. It is not necessary that all of them have to land together. They may come later. But the key here is to land before expiry of this single entry visa.

Qamhus123

Star Member
Jul 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
Nomination.....
08-09-2016
AOR Received.
27-09-2016
Med's Done....
26-09-2016
Passport Req..
24-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2017
Bane said:
Hello,

Congratulations to everyone who received nomination on Friday! Best of luck in your future immigration process!

I have a few questions more regarding my NSNP EE Demand Stream 2017 application preparation:

Supporting documents:
No if you are not calming points for your spouse education you don't need to provide eca for their education.
2. I obtained a letter from my bank to satisfy minimum funds requirement. Am i obliged to provide a bank letter for my spouse too? I am the principal applicant, and the letter which I obtained from the bank is good enough to satisfy minimum funds requirement.
If you fulfill the required proof of fund you don't need to show additional fund.

Thank you in advance!

Bane

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Bane said:
Hi SDKD,

Thank you for your quick response. If I understood you well, I have to submit a bank letter for my spouse as well?

Bane
Bane, if you are showing spouse fund (in bank account) then have to get the statement from bank for your spouse too.

SDKD

p_shar

Star Member
Dec 12, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 17, 2015
Doc's Request.
APRIL 03, 2017
Nomination.....
APRIL 19, 2017
SDKD said:
Bane, if you are showing spouse fund (in bank account) then have to get the statement from bank for your spouse too.

SDKD

Hi SDKD,
You should update your nomination date in status.

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
p_shar said:
Hi SDKD,
You should update your nomination date in status.
Thanks..Sure I will.

SDKD

Srividya

Feb 6, 2017
Bane said:
Hello,

Supporting documents:

Thank you in advance!

Bane

Hi,

Did the intake of applications for Nova Scotia PNP EE Demand Stream 2017 start?

Bane

Mar 7, 2017
Serbia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SDKD said:

SDKD
SDKD,

Thank you for your patience and help. I really appreciate it. I am just confused because in the Application Guide says Supporting Documents - Financial documents – proof of settlement supports and transferable funds (e.g., bank statements, investments portfolio) - For the principal applicant and spouse or commonlaw partner. It does not says 'and spouse (if applicable)'.

Bane

Bane

Mar 7, 2017
Serbia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Srividya said:
Hi,

Did the intake of applications for Nova Scotia PNP EE Demand Stream 2017 start?
Hi,

The Nova Scotia PNP EE Demand Stream 2017 has not started yet. Applications from 2015. are still processed. Some predictions say that program will reopen in Jun or July.

Bane

Bane

Mar 7, 2017
Serbia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Qamhus123 said:
Hello,

Supporting documents:
No if you are not calming points for your spouse education you don't need to provide eca for their education.
If you fulfill the required proof of fund you don't need to show additional fund.

Thank you in advance!

Bane
Hi Qamhus123,

Thank you for your response. I explained my confusion with supporting documents in my post to SDKD.

I really appreciate your help.

Bane

mdzakir1

Mar 9, 2013
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2015
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
08-02-2017
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
15-06-2017
Med's Done....
25-5-2017
Interview........
Not Require Currently
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Dear All,

Kindly see the below message which i got in nomination email .

Congratulations! The Government of Nova Scotia has indicated to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) that they would like to nominate you for their Provincial Nominee Program (PNP).

You have 30 calendar days from the date of this correspondence to accept or decline this nomination.

When nominated under a PNP through Express Entry, you must also meet the program requirements for at least one of the federal economic programs in Express Entry (Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program, and/or Canadian Experience Class), in addition to the PNP requirements. Visit your account to learn for which programs you qualify and learn more about these programs by visiting the website. It is important that you understand what you will be asked, if you are invited to apply for permanent residence. Each program has different application requirements.

Can seniors let me know about this bold letter statement from NSOI .

Bane

Mar 7, 2017
Serbia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mdzakir1 said:
Dear All,

Congratulations! The Government of Nova Scotia has indicated to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) that they would like to nominate you for their Provincial Nominee Program (PNP).

You have 30 calendar days from the date of this correspondence to accept or decline this nomination.

When nominated under a PNP through Express Entry, you must also meet the program requirements for at least one of the federal economic programs in Express Entry (Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program, and/or Canadian Experience Class), in addition to the PNP requirements. Visit your account to learn for which programs you qualify and learn more about these programs by visiting the website. It is important that you understand what you will be asked, if you are invited to apply for permanent residence. Each program has different application requirements.

Hi mdzakir1,

Congratulations for the nomination!

In my humble opinion, in order to apply to NSNP EE Demand Stream you had to have opened an Express Entry profile. Further, in order to have an Express Entry profile opened, you had to check one of three programs mentioned and to satisfy its requirements. Based on your NOC code, I suppose you chose Federal Skilled Worker Program (presuming you did not have Canadian work experience in the moment of applying).
Therefore, I you satisfy Federal Skilled Worker Program requirements you are good to go.

The Application Guide says that you have to meet provincial as well as federal (one of three programs) requirements at the same time.

If you satisfy Nova Scotia's immigration office, I am pretty sure that you will satisfy Federal as well.

I hope this helps. Best of luck!

Bane

Qamhus123

Star Member
Jul 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
Nomination.....
08-09-2016
AOR Received.
27-09-2016
Med's Done....
26-09-2016
Passport Req..
24-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2017
Bane said:
Hi Qamhus123,

Thank you for your response. I explained my confusion with supporting documents in my post to SDKD.

I really appreciate your help.

Bane
You are welcome :)

Qamhus123

Star Member
Jul 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
Nomination.....
08-09-2016
AOR Received.
27-09-2016
Med's Done....
26-09-2016
Passport Req..
24-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2017
mdzakir1 said:
Dear All,

Congratulations zakir and best of luck