Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Richa Arora Dhawan said:
Hi Friends

I am expecting my first baby in April. Yesterday I got my nomination. So can you plz guide me with the medical process ie shudr i wait for my delivery n afterwards get my medical done or shud i proceed with my medicals.

Regards
Richa
Hi Richa,

I will suggest you to get your medical done after delivery. If I have read it correctly and also consulted our doctor last year, as part of the medical, there might be a need of X-Ray done. There are multiple examples I have read where X-Ray was not suggested to a Pregnant Lady. It will be best to consult your doctor if he/she recommends you to go ahead with the Medical for the PR. You have 90 days to submit your PR application and I will suggest you to relax and enjoy this moment of welcoming your first baby :)

All the Best and Congratulations for being a first time Parents!

Regards,
Aditya

Luder

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Halifax
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Can't find a match, unfortunately!
App. Filed.......
August 6, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 17, 2016
Nomination.....
September 2, 2016
AOR Received.
October 15, 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A for eAPR
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
25 Sept, 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
February 14, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2, 2017
LANDED..........
July 31, 2017
mdzakir1 said:
Hello Luder,

Just want to know about PCC . I have 2 passports ( Old and New ) and 2 different visa stamp . As you know in ksa we get visa through kafil then we transfer to company so on ....I want to know in PCC what they will mention . Will they mention any dates i.e from this date to this date or they will have different format . Kindly guide . And another query ... I left Australia in 2009 and took PCC and submitted to NSOI . Now i have to submit new pcc from Australia as well or not .

BR
Zakir
Hi Zakir,

Honestly, I don't know about KSA's PCC. And that Kafil system, I have no idea about that too. It's very different in UAE. A big difference in fact! I got my UAE PCC in less than 24 hours! I didn't go to any office and I didn't even use a computer. UAE Govt offers a free android app - MOI UAE. We can request several Govt services thru that app including PCC. Payments can also be made. I applied in a late afternoon, received UAE PCC dropped in my email next morning at 9 am!

My opinion is that KSA is also a relatively advanced country in the Middle East. Even though they have strict regulations for PCC you may be able to get all the information from Govt websites. Look for the Govt android or IOS app. Usually mobile apps provide spectacular services not found elsewhere.

About your question., I think once you apply for PCC, the Govt will scan for all the days you stayed in KSA; then will issue PCC saying 'they find no criminal history on you while you are in KSA.' No matter you have two passports., I mean, old and new; several visas etc. They are unrelated to PCC. Immigration and police departments record all you footprints and fingerprints you create in their countries! That's their job!

Aussie PCC., I don't know much about that too. But what I know is you can even submit a PCC that has an issue date, lets say 01 Jan 2014. And in the PCC it's mentioned it is valid only for 6 months from issue date and provided you came out of the country during the issue date and validity period and never returned to that country again. It's considered valid in that case. If you've used a certain PCC for NSOI (I don't know if PCC is needed for Nomination) and got nominated, you can use the same PCC for CIC. Please get more confirmation from other members.

I'm sorry I'm not able to give straight answers but only opinions because I wasn't in the same situation.

Hope I gave a jump start idea?!

Best,

Luder

twinsiknow

Star Member
Nov 1, 2015
adigautam said:
Hi Richa,

I will suggest you to get your medical done after delivery. If I have read it correctly and also consulted our doctor last year, as part of the medical, there might be a need of X-Ray done. There are multiple examples I have read where X-Ray was not suggested to a Pregnant Lady. It will be best to consult your doctor if he/she recommends you to go ahead with the Medical for the PR. You have 90 days to submit your PR application and I will suggest you to relax and enjoy this moment of welcoming your first baby :)

Regards,
Aditya

Hello Aditya

Did you get any ADR as regards your application?
I guess we are next on the excel sheet...

Richa Arora Dhawan

Star Member
May 8, 2016
adigautam said:
Hi Richa,

Regards,

Hi Adi

Thanks a ton for ur advise n for ur wishes. I will do it after delivery only.

Regards
Richa
Aditya

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
twinsiknow said:
Hello Aditya

Did you get any ADR as regards your application?
I guess we are next on the excel sheet...
Hello Twinsiknow,

I have not heard from NSOI after my AOR response email. Hoping to get the ADR next week.

Regards,
Aditya

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
adigautam said:
Hi Richa,

Regards,
Aditya
Hello Richa,

I will suggest you to read the below CBC News Article -- http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/ottawa-couple-s-son-stranded-in-india-after-immigration-application-error-1.2884581

Do consider this case and get all the documents ready for your baby before you submit your PR Application.

Regards,
Aditya

Richa Arora Dhawan

Star Member
May 8, 2016
adigautam said:
Hello Richa,

I will suggest you to read the below CBC News Article -- http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/ottawa-couple-s-son-stranded-in-india-after-immigration-application-error-1.2884581

Do consider this case and get all the documents ready for your baby before you submit your PR Application.

Regards,
Aditya
Thanks a ton Adi..U r really gem of a person. Thank u so much..I appreciate ur help.

Regards
Richa

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
GSHARMA05 said:
One que.. regarding PCC.

Me and my spouse are living in US since last 3 years.. so do we need to take PCC from INDIA as well , if yes , how can we apply from here..

For US i will get it , thats not a problem. But for INDIA (without travelling back there just for PCC).. not sure how to apply and process.

Br,
G
In which state you are Check the website of Consulate General of India for that state. I guess BLS also available in US too but get info from CGI website only.

regards
D

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Richa Arora Dhawan said:
Hi Friends

I am expecting my first baby in April. Yesterday I got my nomination. So can you plz guide me with the medical process ie shudr i wait for my delivery n afterwards get my medical done or shud i proceed with my medicals.

Regards
Richa
Hello Richa

First Congratulation for your nomination and second its very good news that you are expecting your first baby in April.
So what I will suggest you Do not be in rush, First thing I would suggest you to get updated nomination letter including your baby as dependent.
As per my understanding its important to include all dependents in your nomination under PNP program, as province need to nominate each person to apply for PR under CIC. I might be wrong but for me its good to include your baby in each document.

For this you might need to write an email with all your baby's details including passport birth certificate and all . Do not forget to send updated proof of fund considering your family size. And See what NSOI replies as Some province do not include any dependent once they nominate.
So you have to take your steps accordingly for CIC.

Your case is a bit complicated as baby will come after nomination and before you submit your PR application.
If baby get born once any application is in process its easy and there is procedure to add but your case seems different cause one application done and another not started.

Please get info before every step

regards
D

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Luder said:
Hi Cian,

I always like explanations thru examples!

""Is their a time limit to reach NS within a timeframe after that? As I want to wrap up many things before moving to Canada.""

Yes, there is a time limit. Let's say you had your medicals for PR on 01 January 2016. And you get PR entry visa during the month of May. Your Visa Expiry date will be on 01 January 2017. I'm not sure but there may be a 15 days grace period added to that 1 year period from medicals. Because my visa is not getting expired on the same day I had medicals last year but 15 more days added to the medicals date.

Can we assume 380 days from medicals!? Hope you'll not plan to travel on the 380th day!

""Is it compulsory to take my wife with me in the first trip? Because first I want to settle in and then bring my wife their...
Is that possible? What are the rules regarding that?""

So, you want to take your wife only if it's compulsory!?!

Jokes apart, as per the rules, landing can be done as a family (all applicants of the application package) or the primary applicant can land first. Then his spouse and dependents can come after few months or so. But all of you should land before your visa expiry dates.

If you choose to land on different dates, the primary applicant should land first. Dependents will not be permitted to land first while the primary applicant hasn't done his/her landing procedure at all.

Hope this clears your doubt.

Best,

Luder
Hi DRajpoot,

Wanted to get your comments on this. I don't find a reference of this anywhere. Luder , Qamhus says the same thing. But SDKD states otherwise. I want to plan my thing according to the rules. If that's confirmed, I can make up my mind.

Please guide.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
cian said:
Hi DRajpoot,

Wanted to get your comments on this. I don't find a reference of this anywhere. Luder , Qamhus says the same thing. But SDKD states otherwise. I want to plan my thing according to the rules. If that's confirmed, I can make up my mind.

Please guide.
Hi Cian

Long time back there was following discussion in the forum have a look and Luder also try to explain the things in more detailed way with all example.
I hope after reading all below post you will understand what Luder tried to explain and you will get your answer too.

idaal said:
I got PPR and now they asking for digital photos... new ones... ? I have a question... it's really important for me to know is it possible to renew medical results after getting PR Visa and what's the procedure when I renew medical... how to notice embassy? Thank you for your answers...
drajpoot said:
Congrats for your PPR. I dint get your question. Why do you need to renew your medical? They just ask you to give provide new photos.

regards
D
idaal said:
Because I was thinking to stay for a few months more in my country and have some business to do in USA but my medical is valid till 10.12. That's why I thought to renew it... but let's see ...
drajpoot said:
Once your application is approved for Permanent residence in Canada i.e. you got CoPR, you wont need your medical anymore. You are good to go anytime.

regards
D
wisky said:
actually you are wrong. immigrant have to land in Canada during one year after medical test. not later. otherwise he has to go through medical again.
drajpoot said:
Well The thing is If you have Visa of any country than landing is always depend upon the Visa expiry date not any other thing. If your visa is not expire you are good to go. So once you will get your CoPR and your passport back, you will find one single entry Canada Visa sticker in your passport and there would be an expiry date and you should land in Canada before that.

Now the question is how CIC decide the expiry date, the expiry date of your visa would be the same date on which your medical report issued and submitted to CIC.
So like if your medical report is issued on 01/01/2015 then CIC will put expiry date on your visa 01/01/2016.
So you have to land before 01/01/2016just because your visa will expire on this date.

I do not say you are wrong but technical term is "Visa Expiry Date" not "Medical Expiry date" .
In some cases "Visa Expiry date " some times depend upon your passport expiry date too. which usually never happen

When you cross the border, immigration people always consider your VISA and Passports expiry date which should be valid Does not matter your Medical is valid or expired.

regards
D

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
cian said:
Had a query:

Can anyone tell me. Drajpoot, Luder, SDKD...

Suppose me and my wife's passports are stamped with PR.

- Is their a time limit to reach NS within a timeframe after that? As I want to wrap up many things before moving to Canada.
- Is it compulsory to take my wife with me in the first trip? Because first I want to settle in and then bring my wife their...
Is that possible? What are the rules regarding that?
Simple answer of your question if you do not want to get confuse between medical and visa expiry and how things are related:
- Once you get your passport see the Visa Expiry date , you should reach there before that day.
- You can come first and then go back and bring your wife, condition for her landing date is same like you she also must land before the visa expiry date in her passport. So make sure you go back home to bring her before the expiry date of visa in her passport.

I hope this will help you.

regards
D

p_shar

Star Member
Dec 12, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 17, 2015
Doc's Request.
APRIL 03, 2017
Nomination.....
APRIL 19, 2017
adigautam said:
Hello Twinsiknow,

I have not heard from NSOI after my AOR response email. Hoping to get the ADR next week.

Regards,
Aditya
When did you reply to your AOR? I haven't heard back yet as I received AOR on Feb 16th and replied on Feb 20th. I think we two left in the forum who didn't get any response yet and it's been over a month and a week already... Anyone else who didn't get any response after the AOR yet?