Med's Done....
26-09-2016
Passport Req..
24-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2017
cian said:
Had a query:

Can anyone tell me. Drajpoot, Luder, SDKD...

Suppose me and my wife's passports are stamped with PR.

- Is their a time limit to reach NS within a timeframe after that? As I want to wrap up many things before moving to Canada.
- Is it compulsory to take my wife with me in the first trip? Because first I want to settle in and then bring my wife their...
Is that possible? What are the rules regarding that?
Normally you and your wife will get your visa stamped the same day and will have a same expiry date. The same was for me when i received my visa. However, it is not necessary for your wife to land with you. She can some on some later date but you have to make sure that she lands before the expiry of visa. This visa will be a single entry visa and after landing, it cannot be used.

Qamhus123

Star Member
Jul 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
Nomination.....
08-09-2016
AOR Received.
27-09-2016
Med's Done....
26-09-2016
Passport Req..
24-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2017
GSHARMA05 said:
Hurrayyy!! I got the nomination... Will remember this date 03/24/17 for LIFE....

Thanks SDKD, CIAN, DRAJPOOT.. for all the support and help.

Congrats to all who got the nominations... and all the best for ITA.

Br,
G
Congratulations on your nomination

Richa Arora Dhawan

Star Member
May 8, 2016
Hi Friends

I am expecting my first baby in April. Yesterday I got my nomination. So can you plz guide me with the medical process ie shudr i wait for my delivery n afterwards get my medical done or shud i proceed with my medicals.

Regards
Richa

Luder

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Halifax
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Can't find a match, unfortunately!
App. Filed.......
August 6, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 17, 2016
Nomination.....
September 2, 2016
AOR Received.
October 15, 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A for eAPR
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
25 Sept, 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
February 14, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2, 2017
LANDED..........
July 31, 2017
cian said:
Had a query:

Can anyone tell me. Drajpoot, Luder, SDKD...

Suppose me and my wife's passports are stamped with PR.

- Is their a time limit to reach NS within a timeframe after that? As I want to wrap up many things before moving to Canada.
- Is it compulsory to take my wife with me in the first trip? Because first I want to settle in and then bring my wife their...
Is that possible? What are the rules regarding that?
Hi Cian,

I always like explanations thru examples!

""Is their a time limit to reach NS within a timeframe after that? As I want to wrap up many things before moving to Canada.""

Yes, there is a time limit. Let's say you had your medicals for PR on 01 January 2016. And you get PR entry visa during the month of May. Your Visa Expiry date will be on 01 January 2017. I'm not sure but there may be a 15 days grace period added to that 1 year period from medicals. Because my visa is not getting expired on the same day I had medicals last year but 15 more days added to the medicals date.

Can we assume 380 days from medicals!? Hope you'll not plan to travel on the 380th day!

""Is it compulsory to take my wife with me in the first trip? Because first I want to settle in and then bring my wife their...
Is that possible? What are the rules regarding that?""

So, you want to take your wife only if it's compulsory!?!

Jokes apart, as per the rules, landing can be done as a family (all applicants of the application package) or the primary applicant can land first. Then his spouse and dependents can come after few months or so. But all of you should land before your visa expiry dates.

If you choose to land on different dates, the primary applicant should land first. Dependents will not be permitted to land first while the primary applicant hasn't done his/her landing procedure at all.

Hope this clears your doubt.

Best,

Luder

Luder

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Halifax
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Can't find a match, unfortunately!
App. Filed.......
August 6, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 17, 2016
Nomination.....
September 2, 2016
AOR Received.
October 15, 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A for eAPR
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
25 Sept, 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
February 14, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2, 2017
LANDED..........
July 31, 2017
Qamhus123 said:
Normally you and your wife will get your visa stamped the same day and will have a same expiry date. The same was for me when i received my visa. However, it is not necessary for your wife to land with you. She can some on some later date but you have to make sure that she lands before the expiry of visa. This visa will be a single entry visa and after landing, it cannot be used.
Hi Qamhus,

Sorry man, I didn't see your reply message. Same information.

Hope you are fine.

Best,

Luder

mdzakir1

Mar 9, 2013
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2015
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
08-02-2017
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
15-06-2017
Med's Done....
25-5-2017
Interview........
Not Require Currently
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hello Luder,

Just want to know about PCC . I have 2 passports ( Old and New ) and 2 different visa stamp . As you know in ksa we get visa through kafil then we transfer to company so on ....I want to know in PCC what they will mention . Will they mention any dates i.e from this date to this date or they will have different format . Kindly guide . And another query ... I left Australia in 2009 and took PCC and submitted to NSOI . Now i have to submit new pcc from Australia as well or not .

BR
Zakir

funkyfolo1

Sep 8, 2016
SDKD said:
Hai Funky,

Dont worry they will process ur application soon. All the best :D

SDKD
Thanks SDKD. and congrats to everyone.
Please i need your help seniors.
I got ADR yesterday that i should provide evidence that i intend to settle in NS cos i mentioned in my earlier application that i have been refused before and that my spouse has an uncle in Ontario. i was also asked to provide the refusal letter (was refused as a result of the reference letters not stating enough duties to support my NOC).
Also i have been asked to update my NOC and provide reference letters for the past 10yrs. I have been working for the present employer for 9 1/4yrs now. do i provide also for previous employers. Would appreciate a response to this. Thanks

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Luder said:
Hi Cian,

I always like explanations thru examples!

""Is their a time limit to reach NS within a timeframe after that? As I want to wrap up many things before moving to Canada.""

Yes, there is a time limit. Let's say you had your medicals for PR on 01 January 2016. And you get PR entry visa during the month of May. Your Visa Expiry date will be on 01 January 2017. I'm not sure but there may be a 15 days grace period added to that 1 year period from medicals. Because my visa is not getting expired on the same day I had medicals last year but 15 more days added to the medicals date.

Can we assume 380 days from medicals!? Hope you'll not plan to travel on the 380th day!

""Is it compulsory to take my wife with me in the first trip? Because first I want to settle in and then bring my wife their...
Is that possible? What are the rules regarding that?""

So, you want to take your wife only if it's compulsory!?!

Jokes apart, as per the rules, landing can be done as a family (all applicants of the application package) or the primary applicant can land first. Then his spouse and dependents can come after few months or so. But all of you should land before your visa expiry dates.

If you choose to land on different dates, the primary applicant should land first. Dependents will not be permitted to land first while the primary applicant hasn't done his/her landing procedure at all.

Hope this clears your doubt.

Best,

Luder
Haha :mad:. Thanks Luder...

Yes I want to go in first and then get my tension in life ( my wife ) to come after I settle in... Hehe...

So we get atleast 1 year after our meds and I should reach first as I am the primary applicant.

I am not doubting you guys but just wanted to confirm this.... As my planning is totally dependent on these rules... SDKD suggested otherwise..

Thanks Luder and Qamhus for your inputs. DRajpoot please shed some light on this point...

funkyfolo1

Sep 8, 2016
funkyfolo1 said:
Thanks SDKD. and congrats to everyone.
Please i need your help seniors.
I got ADR yesterday that i should provide evidence that i intend to settle in NS cos i mentioned in my earlier application that i have been refused before and that my spouse has an uncle in Ontario. i was also asked to provide the refusal letter (was refused as a result of the reference letters not stating enough duties to support my NOC).
Also i have been asked to update my NOC and provide reference letters for the past 10yrs. I have been working for the present employer for 9 1/4yrs now. do i provide also for previous employers. Would appreciate a response to this. Thanks
Also what evidence do i provide to support my intention to settle in NS? Thanks

Richa Arora Dhawan

Star Member
May 8, 2016
Richa Arora Dhawan said:
Hi Friends

I am expecting my first baby in April. Yesterday I got my nomination. So can you plz guide me with the medical process ie shudr i wait for my delivery n afterwards get my medical done or shud i proceed with my medicals.

Regards
Richa
Hi

Can someone throw some light on my question raised.

Regards
Richa

Asha urvish

Jun 25, 2015
Ishie23 said:
Hello Seniors! :) congrats to everyone who got their nomination.

I got my ADR mail today, i was hoping you could shed some light in this area. Officer said companies "xxx and xxy reference are not as per above stated criteria: they both miss FULL contact info including business email from the signatory person, HR manager or your supervisor. Please provide me with contact info."

They gave me me 10 days to reply. My question is, do i need to obtain new sets of reference letter? Or just provide them the details they ned once i reply? I think it would be impossible to get the new set of references in said given time.

Please help me!!!!!
Whats ur timeline?? please share when did u got AOR ?

Qamhus123

Star Member
Jul 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
Nomination.....
08-09-2016
AOR Received.
27-09-2016
Med's Done....
26-09-2016
Passport Req..
24-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2017
Luder said:
Hi Qamhus,

Sorry man, I didn't see your reply message. Same information.

Hope you are fine.

Best,

Luder
No problem luder, we are here to help eachother. BTW your answer was a comprehensive one.

Qamhus123

Star Member
Jul 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
Nomination.....
08-09-2016
AOR Received.
27-09-2016
Med's Done....
26-09-2016
Passport Req..
24-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2017
Richa Arora Dhawan said:
Hi

Can someone throw some light on my question raised.

Regards
Richa
D can answer this one

Indi- canada

Nov 13, 2015
mumbai
Visa Office......
NDVO
Richa Arora Dhawan said:
Hi Friends

Regards
Richa
when ever you fill comfortable. pregnancy will not affect your medical report. you only need to consider the date on which your you are going to submit your application. if you are going to submit it after delivery then you have to make changes in application like family size, new born baby's documents including birth certificates and passport and have to update your pof from 2 people to 3.