Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
cian said:
Hi DRajpoot,

Wanted to get your comments on this. I don't find a reference of this anywhere. Luder , Qamhus says the same thing. But SDKD states otherwise. I want to plan my thing according to the rules. If that's confirmed, I can make up my mind.

Please guide.
Hai Cian,

Firstly Thanks for Drajpoot & Luder for your kind words.

Someone told me that we all have to enter Canada on the same day. I think it is bcos of what Drajpoot had indicated above. After taking medical we have to apply for PR and it takes 4-6 months. We have to enter before the medical expires so maximum 6 months left thats why they told we all have to enter on the same day.

After reading the above details I came to know why they told me that permanent applicant & all dependents have to enter on the same day.

Cian hoping you got the right information from Luder & Drajpoot :D :D :D

Me too got it... :)

SDKD

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
SDKD said:
Hai Cian,

Firstly Thanks for Drajpoot & Luder for your kind words.

Someone told me that we all have to enter Canada on the same day. I think it is bcos of what Drajpoot had indicated above. After taking medical we have to apply for PR and it takes 4-6 months. We have to enter before the medical expires so maximum 6 months left thats why they told we all have to enter on the same day.

After reading the above details I came to know why they told me that permanent applicant & all dependents have to enter on the same day.

Cian hoping you got the right information from Luder & Drajpoot :D :D :D

Me too got it... :)

SDKD
Dont get confused just remember one thing:

All together can land any day
Condition - before Visa Expiry date

If want to land individually then
Condition- Principle applicant must land first before Visa expiry date
Dependent can land before their visa expiry date and after Principle applicant or together never before principle applicant

Dont think about Medical expiry date as CIC will give you Visa expiry date according to your medical so its not your duty to think about medical. Just look only visa expiry date when you will get your Passport stamped

regards
D

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
drajpoot said:
Dont get confused just remember one thing:

All together can land any day
Condition - before Visa Expiry date

If want to land individually then
Condition- Principle applicant must land first before Visa expiry date
Dependent can land before their visa expiry date and after Principle applicant or together never before principle applicant

Dont think about Medical expiry date as CIC will give you Visa expiry date according to your medical so its not your duty to think about medical. Just look only visa expiry date when you will get your Passport stamped

regards
D
Thanks D... no confusion anymore ;D ;D ;D

No medical expiry only Visa expiry....done!!!

Thanks once again D

SDKD

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
drajpoot said:
Simple answer of your question if you do not want to get confuse between medical and visa expiry and how things are related:
- Once you get your passport see the Visa Expiry date , you should reach there before that day.
- You can come first and then go back and bring your wife, condition for her landing date is same like you she also must land before the visa expiry date in her passport. So make sure you go back home to bring her before the expiry date of visa in her passport.

I hope this will help you.

regards
D
Thanks Draj...

All this information is very conclusive... I think all of our doubt's are clear regarding this...

I will come in first and after settling in... Will get my wife too within a few months...

Where else could I get such information for free... And that too with examples.. Agents here charge you more than Rs. 1 lakh... I don't believe in agents and like to do it on my own...Keep it up Draj, luder, SDKD and all those who answer with facts... Not possible without you guys... :eek:

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
p_shar said:
When did you reply to your AOR? I haven't heard back yet as I received AOR on Feb 16th and replied on Feb 20th. I think we two left in the forum who didn't get any response yet and it's been over a month and a week already... Anyone else who didn't get any response after the AOR yet?
I got my AOR email on 15th Feb 2017 and I replied on 17th Feb 2017. Since then no further email from NSOI.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
cian said:
Thanks Draj...

All this information is very conclusive... I think all of our doubt's are clear regarding this...

I will come in first and after settling in... Will get my wife too within a few months...

Where else could I get such information for free... And that too with examples.. Agents here charge you more than Rs. 1 lakh... I don't believe in agents and like to do it on my own...Keep it up Draj, luder, SDKD and all those who answer with facts... Not possible without you guys... :eek:
Hi Cian

My approach towards life is bit different as I agree what you said about Agents they charge but if we try to find reality my question is are agents come to us or we go to them. Answer is very clear we go there and give them money. We are habitual to not to spend time for ourselves if you go to someone and offer him take money as much as you want but get me visa for Canada what you should expect.
So we make the system corrupted, System never corrupt itself. we dont care our moral ,ethics etc if we fail to do something because of our mistakes we just want to make it at any cost rather then accepting our fault and improve it. And after that we suggest others by saying that I know someone who can help you but you need to spend money and evrything would be Ok.

People who follow rules, honest are considered stupid cause they dont want to give money or chose wrong way and result they never get things easily or sometime they never get and considered loser and another person who dont even deserve get everything just he use money and other ways. So we make the system corrupted. I do not know when things will change.
I cant change and stop people to spend money or chose wrong ways but try to help people who have nothing to spend but deserve to get more.

So Keep helping each other and Make habit to follow right things never chose short cuts and be strong enough to fight with problems.
There is no problem which does not have solution.

regards
D

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
adigautam said:
I got my AOR email on 15th Feb 2017 and I replied on 17th Feb 2017. Since then no further email from NSOI.
This week u will hear if not we can just sent them a mail...

Dont worry everything will be fine.

SDKD

Funtell85

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
cian said:
Thanks Draj...

A well deserved praise to these guys (not to forget Cian and others). Little do they know about how much their discussions and answers on this forum helps silent readers like myself. Thanks and God bless you guys!

amit0895

Jun 11, 2016
adigautam said:
I got AOR on 16th February and replied back on 20th February. Till date no further communication from NSOI. My application date is 14th January 2016

Luder

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Halifax
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Can't find a match, unfortunately!
App. Filed.......
August 6, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 17, 2016
Nomination.....
September 2, 2016
AOR Received.
October 15, 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A for eAPR
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
25 Sept, 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
February 14, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2, 2017
LANDED..........
July 31, 2017
Most people ask if having an agent work for you is wise or stupid.

I'm sharing some information based on my own experience. But remember there is no right or wrong.

If you are planning to use an agent., Bam! Bam! Bam! Wondering what that is?! Gunshot sounds written in words in comics books!! They'll target your wallet and you'll bleed money to them, quite a lot!!

I've had wonderful and unforgettable experiences with agents! DON'T GO TO THEM! Here in this forum, we may not give you wonderful experiences like what agents give you; but definitely worthwhile experience! And some information! Of course, undoubtedly can guide you thru all the stages.

Some of my local friends asked me which agency I used to get my PR. I always tell them that when I was using agents I was never able to get anywhere closer to getting a PR. But it was only after I got rid of them (patching that hole in my wallet!) and started doing everything on my own I got to the level of getting a PR to Canada! Then, they get curious and even more suspicious and will try to cross examine me as majority of them regardless of their nationalities believe that immigration processing can be done only with the help of agents!

After sensing their unbelief (I don't prefer to spend my time to someone who doesn't believe me), I quickly end the conversation by saying. 'Look, if you go to an agent, you'll pay money; if you come to me for information you'll only pay attention!" Guess what? Even after seeing evidence, most people still want to spend their hard earned money only to the agents; but not willing to do the processing on their own. I'm not sure, but may be, nobody wants to take personal responsibility if things go wrong as they can easily shift the blame to the agent. Human psychology!

I personally know a friend, who went to an agent. They advised her to take IELTS classes only with their coach as they convinced her that they provide comprehensive service along with immigration services. Her IELTS score went to south every time she took it! 4 times! She had to renew her immigration contract with the agent twice in the meantime which costed her a price of., lets say a new Enfield Bullet!! After spending more than a year grappling to grab a good IELTS score she got fed up and ultimately gave up the idea of immigration. She asked for a refund. Agent gave her 25 percent of her last contract value. Price of a bicycle!!? Her new country dream is now a sore wound!

After a few months, she asked me how I was able to get a better score in IELTS the very first attempt. I told her that I have the habit of watching hollywood movies quite often. She thought I was joking and making fun of her situation. Folks, don't you all agree with the fact that if we soak ourselves in a movie scene with a lot of English conversation we can pick quite a lot of good English than religiously attending IELTS classes taken by UnEnlish coaches, so to speak? She can't relate that what I say has any chance of fetching good IELTS score. This is the same problem when it comes to using agents for immigration. The solutions for most problems might be pretty simple. But we'll complicate it and worse, never get closer to the solution.

I think I'm going to the boring zone! Agents or by ourselves? My suggestion is ourselves. Again, there is no right or wrong. It all comes down to our mindsets. But we can always adjust our mindsets by going along with simple straightforward methods that work rather than sticking and operating under illusioned conventional ideas!

All the best to everyone here!

Cheers,

Luder

Richa Arora Dhawan

Star Member
May 8, 2016
drajpoot said:
Hello Richa

First Congratulation for your nomination and second its very good news that you are expecting your first baby in April.
So what I will suggest you Do not be in rush, First thing I would suggest you to get updated nomination letter including your baby as dependent.
As per my understanding its important to include all dependents in your nomination under PNP program, as province need to nominate each person to apply for PR under CIC. I might be wrong but for me its good to include your baby in each document.

For this you might need to write an email with all your baby's details including passport birth certificate and all . Do not forget to send updated proof of fund considering your family size. And See what NSOI replies as Some province do not include any dependent once they nominate.
So you have to take your steps accordingly for CIC.

Your case is a bit complicated as baby will come after nomination and before you submit your PR application.
If baby get born once any application is in process its easy and there is procedure to add but your case seems different cause one application done and another not started.

Please get info before every step

regards

Hello Sir

Thank you for ur warm wishes. At the tym of AOR I HV sent a certificate written from my doctor regarding the pregnancy n the due date. Moreover I HV shown them pof as of three people. Now i m just worried about the same ie nomination letter containing the name of my baby.

Regards
Richa

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Luder said:

I'm sharing some information based on my own experience. But remember there is no right or wrong.

If you are planning to use an agent., Bam! Bam! Bam! Wondering what that is?! Gunshot sounds written in words in comics books!! They'll target your wallet and you'll bleed money to them, quite a lot!!

I've had wonderful and unforgettable experiences with agents! DON'T GO TO THEM! Here in this forum, we may not give you wonderful experiences like what agents give you; but definitely worthwhile experience! And some information! Of course, undoubtedly can guide you thru all the stages.

Some of my local friends asked me which agency I used to get my PR. I always tell them that when I was using agents I was never able to get anywhere closer to getting a PR. But it was only after I got rid of them (patching that hole in my wallet!) and started doing everything on my own I got to the level of getting a PR to Canada! Then, they get curious and even more suspicious and will try to cross examine me as majority of them regardless of their nationalities believe that immigration processing can be done only with the help of agents!

After sensing their unbelief (I don't prefer to spend my time to someone who doesn't believe me), I quickly end the conversation by saying. 'Look, if you go to an agent, you'll pay money; if you come to me for information you'll only pay attention!" Guess what? Even after seeing evidence, most people still want to spend their hard earned money only to the agents; but not willing to do the processing on their own. I'm not sure, but may be, nobody wants to take personal responsibility if things go wrong as they can easily shift the blame to the agent. Human psychology!

I personally know a friend, who went to an agent. They advised her to take IELTS classes only with their coach as they convinced her that they provide comprehensive service along with immigration services. Her IELTS score went to south every time she took it! 4 times! She had to renew her immigration contract with the agent twice in the meantime which costed her a price of., lets say a new Enfield Bullet!! After spending more than a year grappling to grab a good IELTS score she got fed up and ultimately gave up the idea of immigration. She asked for a refund. Agent gave her 25 percent of her last contract value. Price of a bicycle!!? Her new country dream is now a sore wound!

After a few months, she asked me how I was able to get a better score in IELTS the very first attempt. I told her that I have the habit of watching hollywood movies quite often. She thought I was joking and making fun of her situation. Folks, don't you all agree with the fact that if we soak ourselves in a movie scene with a lot of English conversation we can pick quite a lot of good English than religiously attending IELTS classes taken by UnEnlish coaches, so to speak? She can't relate that what I say has any chance of fetching good IELTS score. This is the same problem when it comes to using agents for immigration. The solutions for most problems might be pretty simple. But we'll complicate it and worse, never get closer to the solution.

I think I'm going to the boring zone! Agents or by ourselves? My suggestion is ourselves. Again, there is no right or wrong. It all comes down to our mindsets. But we can always adjust our mindsets by going along with simple straightforward methods that work rather than sticking and operating under illusioned conventional ideas!

Cheers,

Luder
Good one Luder...explained very well :)

When did you get ur PPR??

How long it takes to get the passport stamped?? Any idea?

SDKD

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Luder said:

Cheers,

Luder
Luder,
It seems now you are in your full form to help
Great Job Keep it up.

regards

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
drajpoot said:
Richa Arora Dhawan said:
Hello Richa

First Congratulation for your nomination and second its very good news that you are expecting your first baby in April.
So what I will suggest you Do not be in rush, First thing I would suggest you to get updated nomination letter including your baby as dependent.
As per my understanding its important to include all dependents in your nomination under PNP program, as province need to nominate each person to apply for PR under CIC. I might be wrong but for me its good to include your baby in each document.

For this you might need to write an email with all your baby's details including passport birth certificate and all . Do not forget to send updated proof of fund considering your family size. And See what NSOI replies as Some province do not include any dependent once they nominate.
So you have to take your steps accordingly for CIC.

Your case is a bit complicated as baby will come after nomination and before you submit your PR application.
If baby get born once any application is in process its easy and there is procedure to add but your case seems different cause one application done and another not started.

Please get info before every step

regards

Hello Sir

Thank you for ur warm wishes. At the tym of AOR I HV sent a certificate written from my doctor regarding the pregnancy n the due date. Moreover I HV shown them pof as of three people. Now i m just worried about the same ie nomination letter containing the name of my baby.

Regards
Richa
Hello Richa
I sent you PM what you must need to communicate and make sure that you write a very polite and thankful email. Include all your question clear and detailed. so that they will understand what is your situation and able to suggest you
Make sure do not forget to mention that you already inform your pregnancy during nomination process and also included POF as per family size of 3.

I hope you dont accept ITA yet. Dont be in rush you are already nominated so you are safe and make sure try everything if you can include your baby in nomination to put yourself away from all complication in future as this is very important at this stage.
Be safe side.

Best regards
D

Bane

Mar 7, 2017
Serbia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

Congratulations to everyone who received nomination on Friday! Best of luck in your future immigration process!

I have a few questions more regarding my NSNP EE Demand Stream 2017 application preparation:

Supporting documents:
1. Am I obliged to provide an Education proof along with an ECA for my spouse?
2. I obtained a letter from my bank to satisfy minimum funds requirement. Am i obliged to provide a bank letter for my spouse too? I am the principal applicant, and the letter which I obtained from the bank is good enough to satisfy minimum funds requirement.

Thank you in advance!

Bane