+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

shakhawet

Star Member
Feb 10, 2017
Qamhus123 said:
I think you should email the nomination officer about the situation with reference to your reply to AOR. and explicitly mention the fact that you have already send the new ielts results which meet CLB 4 criteria for adaptability. They are flexible enough and will provide you an opportunity of explanation.
Dear Qamhus,

Yesterday, I sent another mail attaching my spouse's IELTS result again to nominee officer requesting to reconsider my case and recalculate my overall score. I did not get any reply yet.

Am I on the right track?

BR,
Shakhawet

Qamhus123

Star Member
Jul 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
Nomination.....
08-09-2016
AOR Received.
27-09-2016
Med's Done....
26-09-2016
Passport Req..
24-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2017
shakhawet said:
Dear Qamhus,

Yesterday, I sent another mail attaching my spouse's IELTS result again to nominee officer requesting to reconsider my case and recalculate my overall score. I did not get any reply yet.

Am I on the right track?

BR,
Shakhawet
Yes you are on the right track, I don't think they have overlook some of the attached documents. If you dont get any reply from them within a week, you should consider calling them

twinsiknow

Star Member
Nov 1, 2015
Qamhus123 said:
Yes you are on the right track, I don't think they have overlook some of the attached documents. If you dont get any reply from them within a week, you should consider calling them

Well,he can call them right away and ask if the nominee officer got his mail......

Sapsan

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
mdzakir1 said:
Good but if they want to contact them . They will email them or call them ?
considering business hours difference and moreover they would prefer to have things documented and e-mail can easily be attached to your case - I strongly believe they prefer to email.

Qamhus123

Star Member
Jul 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
Nomination.....
08-09-2016
AOR Received.
27-09-2016
Med's Done....
26-09-2016
Passport Req..
24-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2017
twinsiknow said:
Well,he can call them right away and ask if the nominee officer got his mail......
If you want to contact them through phone you can. But they prefer email correspondences because it is a documented evidence

Canaspire

Sep 15, 2016
Sapsan said:
I think that if company is international and name is famous- they would believe to letterhead and stamp without calling.
They normally do call the Company regardless of how big the Organisation is..
Moreover, if its all genuine, the HR may not have an objection even in case of big Companies..
They will email to HR requesting them to confirm the authenticity of document submitted...

vinay canada

Dec 7, 2015
Hi Friends,
I hv received refusal from NSOI stating that thy think my intention are not positive m planning to settle in Ontario or Saskatchewan.
I am not able to understand how thy can presume this thing as I HV not given any fact that m planning to settle in other province.
Seniors plz help can I send a mail or ask them to reconsider my case as I am Wheeling to settle in Novascotia wht further step I should take.plz revert

Regards

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
vinay canada said:
Hi Friends,
I hv received refusal from NSOI stating that thy think my intention are not positive m planning to settle in Ontario or Saskatchewan.
I am not able to understand how thy can presume this thing as I HV not given any fact that m planning to settle in other province.
Seniors plz help can I send a mail or ask them to reconsider my case as I am Wheeling to settle in Novascotia wht further step I should take.plz revert

Regards
Vinay,

Had they ask for the Settlement Plan explaining why NS and not ON or Saskatchewan?

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
kristelgen said:
Aor received January 18. Settlement plan was sent feb 9. Additional questions asked on feb 24. Replied back on feb 27. Nomination received march 8.
Congrats Kristelgen!! All the best!

SDKD

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
vinay canada said:
Hi Friends,

Regards
Hai Vinay,

Did you get any ADR mail?? Did u indicate anything like close relatives in other province??How they can refuse???

SDKD

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
SDKD said:
Hai Vinay,

Did you get any ADR mail?? Did u indicate anything like close relatives in other province??How they can refuse???

SDKD
I was going through few last posts by Vinay and I noticed he had applied or in process of applying for SINP. I was once told by my consultant that Immigration Offices do track our applications submitted for other PNP programs. I can't certify how true her statement was but a blind guess, NSOI might have noticed Vinay applying for SINP.

Vinay can let us know if he had applied to OINP/SINP or has Relatives/Friends in ON or SK

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
adigautam said:
I was going through few last posts by Vinay and I noticed he had applied or in process of applying for SINP. I was once told by my consultant that Immigration Offices do track our applications submitted for other PNP programs. I can't certify how true her statement was but a blind guess, NSOI might have noticed Vinay applying for SINP.

Vinay can let us know if he had applied to OINP/SINP or has Relatives/Friends in ON or SK
I think they had tracked the application as you said Adi may be due to that...but its sad to hear such a news.

SDKD

vinay canada

Dec 7, 2015
adigautam said:
Vinay,

Had they ask for the Settlement Plan explaining why NS and not ON or Saskatchewan?
Yes and I hv submitted settlement plan and explained each n every aspect why I choose Novascotia. But thy have not asked why not Saskatchewan. My relatives are not there

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
vinay canada said:
Yes and I hv submitted settlement plan and explained each n every aspect why I choose Novascotia. But thy have not asked why not Saskatchewan. My relatives are not there
If you did not mention about ON or SK, how come in their response they particularly mentioned about both these provinces. So sad to know NSOI didn't consider your explanation.

@Seniors -- Any advise?

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
shakhawet said:
Dear D,

Thank you for your reply.

My spouse's IELTS score is as below:

Listening: 5.5, Reading :4,Writing:6.5,Speaking:5

IELTS is taken on Dec,2016.

I have attached this result when replying in AOR mail. Still I got '0' in adaptability factor.

Is there anything more I can do at this moment or am I right in my ground?

BR,
Shakhawet
Hi Shakhawat

I see many times in these situation applicant understand something else bt reason of denial is something else n thts what i can doubt in your case what you are telling is absolutely fine and cant get denial because of that I need more info to know about your case and thats why i asked you to send me PM in brief with all your points details and other application and documents details without any personal info
you need to take action quick Rest is up to you

regards
D