11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Hai Friends,

On 24/02/17, I received a mail for additional documents...I was behind that...

I have to submit so many documents and information ???.... I have only 10 days to submit.

Sorry for the late response.

SDKD

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
- Legal status in UAE,
- Proof of your legal status supporting your work experience in UAE.
- Intend to settle in Nova Scotia. Please answer the following questions:
- What are your main goals in Nova Scotia?
- Provide three reasons why you decided on Nova Scotia as your immigration destination in Canada.
- What do you intend to do upon arrival to Nova Scotia? How are you going to settle in? Do you have a settlement plan?
- Have you made connections with individuals or institutions in Nova Scotia that could help or support your settlement plan in Nova Scotia? List all the connections or ties including professional networks and affiliations that you have stablished in Nova Scotia.
- Are you taking steps to ensure your immediate and long term employability in Nova Scotia? Do you have any prospective employers or contacts in Nova Scotia?
- What related non-regulated occupations could you find skilled employment in Nova Scotia?
- Are you preparing yourself and your family for the challenges that come with a move to Nova Scotia?

:'(

SDKD

twinsiknow

Star Member
Nov 1, 2015
SDKD said:
Hai Friends,

On 24/02/17, I received a mail for additional documents...I was behind that...

I have to submit so many documents and information ???.... I have only 10 days to submit.

Sorry for the late response

Congrats SDKD

What additional documents were requested.
Kindly fill the house.

twinsiknow

Star Member
Nov 1, 2015
SDKD said:
- Legal status in UAE,
- Provide three reasons why you decided on Nova Scotia as your immigration destination in Canada.
- What do you intend to do upon arrival to Nova Scotia? How are you going to settle in? Do you have a settlement plan?
- Have you made connections with individuals or institutions in Nova Scotia that could help or support your settlement plan in Nova Scotia? List all the connections or ties including professional networks and affiliations that you have stablished in Nova Scotia.
- Are you taking steps to ensure your immediate and long term employability in Nova Scotia? Do you have any prospective employers or contacts in Nova Scotia?
- What related non-regulated occupations could you find skilled employment in Nova Scotia?
- Are you preparing yourself and your family for the challenges that come with a move to Nova Scotia?

SDKD

All the best SDKD
I am sure you would respond to all of these before 10days.
All the best

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
66778899 said:
Congrats SDKD! Please when did you get the ADR?
On friday 24/02/17

SDKD

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
SDKD said:
- Legal status in UAE,

SDKD
Wow SDKD... All the best... Be careful with this step... Everything depends on this step....

Luder

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Halifax
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Can't find a match, unfortunately!
App. Filed.......
August 6, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 17, 2016
Nomination.....
September 2, 2016
AOR Received.
October 15, 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A for eAPR
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
25 Sept, 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
February 14, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2, 2017
LANDED..........
July 31, 2017
SDKD said:
- Legal status in UAE,

SDKD
- Legal status in UAE, --- UAE visas copies
- Proof of your legal status supporting your work experience in UAE --- Experience letters, appointment letters, appraisal letters/report, salary certificates, job description documents etc. They'll need all/some or even one of these documents in company letterhead with UAE address and with details they want. This is a vital part to claim your marks for your foreign experience.

- Intend to settle in Nova Scotia. Please answer the following questions

- What are your main goals in Nova Scotia? --- settlement plan - talk about a particular city or a county you researched and preferably plan to settle in.
- Provide three reasons why you decided on Nova Scotia as your immigration destination in Canada. --- NS weather isn't very cold compared to other provinces. NS is a beautiful province. Majority of currently working population are nearing retirement age so NS is a good destination to go and fill ourselves in those positions. Please do your own research and compare this information before including it in settlement plan.

- What do you intend to do upon arrival to Nova Scotia? How are you going to settle in? Do you have a settlement plan? --- There is a non profit organization named ISANS in NS. They can be of great help. Actually they offer pre/post arrival courses, workshops, guidance etc for new immigrants to find jobs, get better at English if needed, settlement ideas etc. They offer this service both before and after arrival mostly free of cost. I'm actually using their service now.

- Have you made connections with individuals or institutions in Nova Scotia that could help or support your settlement plan in Nova Scotia? List all the connections or ties including professional networks and affiliations that you have stablished in Nova Scotia. --- talk about ISANS and other connections if you have some, like professional licensing bodies etc.

- Are you taking steps to ensure your immediate and long term employability in Nova Scotia? Do you have any prospective employers or contacts in Nova Scotia? --- simple, use some websites like careerbeacon.ca, workapolis.ca etc to list a few employers or if you've contacted any employers in the past include the details in settlement plan.

- What related non-regulated occupations could you find skilled employment in Nova Scotia? --- http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/report-eng.do?lang=eng&noc=2133&area=25164&titleKeyword=chief+electrical+engineer&regionKeyword=Halifax,+Nova+Scotia&source=1&action=final

This is a great website where we can find details of our professions and related details, along with important additional information median wages, outlook, related jobs etc. Use the explore careers section from this following link 'http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/home-eng.do?lang=eng

- Are you preparing yourself and your family for the challenges that come with a move to Nova Scotia? --- discuss about spouse's job if you want, kids schooling etc.

I have just given some suggestions. I think you don't mind me giving suggestion assuming or imagining situations based on the questions asked by NSOI?

All the best!

Luder

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
cian said:
Wow SDKD... All the best... Be careful with this step... Everything depends on this step....
Yes little bit nervous...

SDKD

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Luder said:
- Legal status in UAE, --- UAE visas copies
- Proof of your legal status supporting your work experience in UAE --- Experience letters, appointment letters, appraisal letters/report, salary certificates, job description documents etc. They'll need all/some or even one of these documents in company letterhead with UAE address and with details they want. This is a vital part to claim your marks for your foreign experience.

- Intend to settle in Nova Scotia. Please answer the following questions

- What are your main goals in Nova Scotia? --- settlement plan - talk about a particular city or a county you researched and preferably plan to settle in.
- Provide three reasons why you decided on Nova Scotia as your immigration destination in Canada. --- NS weather isn't very cold compared to other provinces. NS is a beautiful province. Majority of currently working population are nearing retirement age so NS is a good destination to go and fill ourselves in those positions. Please do your own research and compare this information before including it in settlement plan.

- What do you intend to do upon arrival to Nova Scotia? How are you going to settle in? Do you have a settlement plan? --- There is a non profit organization named ISANS in NS. They can be of great help. Actually they offer pre/post arrival courses, workshops, guidance etc for new immigrants to find jobs, get better at English if needed, settlement ideas etc. They offer this service both before and after arrival mostly free of cost. I'm actually using their service now.

- Have you made connections with individuals or institutions in Nova Scotia that could help or support your settlement plan in Nova Scotia? List all the connections or ties including professional networks and affiliations that you have stablished in Nova Scotia. --- talk about ISANS and other connections if you have some, like professional licensing bodies etc.

- Are you taking steps to ensure your immediate and long term employability in Nova Scotia? Do you have any prospective employers or contacts in Nova Scotia? --- simple, use some websites like careerbeacon.ca, workapolis.ca etc to list a few employers or if you've contacted any employers in the past include the details in settlement plan.

- What related non-regulated occupations could you find skilled employment in Nova Scotia? --- http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/report-eng.do?lang=eng&noc=2133&area=25164&titleKeyword=chief+electrical+engineer&regionKeyword=Halifax,+Nova+Scotia&source=1&action=final

This is a great website where we can find details of our professions and related details, along with important additional information median wages, outlook, related jobs etc. Use the explore careers section from this following link 'http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/home-eng.do?lang=eng

- Are you preparing yourself and your family for the challenges that come with a move to Nova Scotia? --- discuss about spouse's job if you want, kids schooling etc.

I have just given some suggestions. I think you don't mind me giving suggestion assuming or imagining situations based on the questions asked by NSOI?

All the best!

Luder
Thanks a lot Luder...
No words to say ...thanks for your detailed explanation.. :)

Keep in touch as sometimes I need your help...

SDKD

mdzakir1

Mar 9, 2013
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2015
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
08-02-2017
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
15-06-2017
Med's Done....
25-5-2017
Interview........
Not Require Currently
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
SDKD said:
Thanks a lot Luder...
No words to say ...thanks for your detailed explanation.. :)

Keep in touch as sometimes I need your help...

SDKD
Dear SDKD,

Can we show old work experience which we submitted to them when we applied . Means back dated 2015 Nov. Or we have to give them the current one . Because the HR will take some time to issue the new one i guess .

Regards
Zakir

twinsiknow

Star Member
Nov 1, 2015
mdzakir1 said:
Dear SDKD,

Can we show old work experience which we submitted to them when we applied . Means back dated 2015 Nov. Or we have to give them the current one . Because the HR will take some time to issue the new one i guess .

Regards
Zakir

Hello mdzair,

Did you get additional document request?

mdzakir1

Mar 9, 2013
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2015
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
08-02-2017
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
15-06-2017
Med's Done....
25-5-2017
Interview........
Not Require Currently
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Yes ,

I also got ADR from Nova Scotia...

They send me same as SDKD on top of that they ask about immigration agent, Country of residence . But this answer I want to know from seniors ...

Work experience

Your job duties indicated in your letters of reference from xxxxxx and xxxxxx have the same wording although these letters of reference have been issued in 2006 and 2015, respectively. Please explain.

It will be helpful if some one helps ...

twinsiknow

Star Member
Nov 1, 2015
mdzakir1 said:
Yes ,

They send me same as SDKD on top of that they ask about immigration agent, Country of residence . But this answer I want to know from seniors ...

Work experience

Your job duties indicated in your letters of reference from xxxxxx and xxxxxx have the same wording although these letters of reference have been issued in 2006 and 2015, respectively. Please explain.

Congrats,
At least they are moving. When did you get ADR

Kapoor09

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Nov 15
AOR Received.
02 Feb 17
IELTS Request
Sent with the file
mdzakir1 said:
Yes ,

Work experience

May I please know your application received date and your Aor date