+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

Sapsan

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
SDKD said:
Hai,

I received Indian PCC today (applied from Abu Dhabi)...it was too fast and I thought delay will be there getting the PCC.
But in that PCC my photo is not there. Is it necessary to have photo in PCC??

Anyone having experience plz guide....Seniors hope you can...plz

SDKD
every country has it's own pcc printout template, not all of them is photo and quality, the major point is that official letterhead, information, pcc id, and contact details - if canada is suspicious that pcc is forged - they can contact authority. But photo is not a must.

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Sapsan said:
every country has it's own pcc printout template, not all of them is photo and quality, the major point is that official letterhead, information, pcc id, and contact details - if canada is suspicious that pcc is forged - they can contact authority. But photo is not a must.
Oh thank you Sapsan....I was in a tension....

Thanks a lot for your response... :) :)

SDKD

mdzakir1

Mar 9, 2013
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2015
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
08-02-2017
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
15-06-2017
Med's Done....
25-5-2017
Interview........
Not Require Currently
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Dear All,

NSOI Works till Friday . Another 2 days for all nomination certificates . Hope this weekend we have Certificates ....

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
mdzakir1 said:
Dear All,

NSOI Works till Friday . Another 2 days for all nomination certificates . Hope this weekend we have Certificates ....
@mdzakir1, I am curious to know, what makes you think NSOI will nominate rest of us by tomorrow? After VRKK, we have not heard anyone else getting ADR or Nomination. This silence is killing me.

VRKK

Star Member
Aug 13, 2016
SDKD said:
Wow...great....congrats... :D :D :D

Now you can prepare for medical and PR.... :) :) :)

Again Congrats!!!!

SDKD
Thanks SDKD, pray for you to get nomination and move on to further processing

mdzakir1

Mar 9, 2013
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2015
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
08-02-2017
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
15-06-2017
Med's Done....
25-5-2017
Interview........
Not Require Currently
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
adigautam said:
@mdzakir1, I am curious to know, what makes you think NSOI will nominate rest of us by tomorrow? After VRKK, we have not heard anyone else getting ADR or Nomination. This silence is killing me.
Think Positive ......

Luder

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Halifax
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Can't find a match, unfortunately!
App. Filed.......
August 6, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 17, 2016
Nomination.....
September 2, 2016
AOR Received.
October 15, 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A for eAPR
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
25 Sept, 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
February 14, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2, 2017
LANDED..........
July 31, 2017
adigautam said:
You can't get the medical done before the ITA. The doctor will ask for the Invitation Letter and as the medical report is submitted directly by the doctor in the tool, it can be done only after you receive the ITA.
Hi Adigautam,

I have to disagree with you. Upfront Medicals can be done before ITA. That's not a problem at all. I know many of my friends who did medicals before ITA but faced no problems absolutely whatsoever in their application processing. And I confirmed it clearly with a panel clinic as a friend of mine works as a panel physician. In fact when I did my processing I booked appointments before ITA but coincidentally ITA came before my medicals.

As a proof I am attaching a link and a screenshot from this forum about a discussion thread where two members talk about doing medicals before ITA.

Please don't get offended by this. You are free to share your opinions but when facts are needed do not share your opinions as facts.

Thanks,

Luder

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/upfront-medical-exam-before-ita-t427848.0.html

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Luder said:
Hi Adigautam,

I have to disagree with you. Upfront Medicals can be done before ITA. That's not a problem at all. I know many of my friends who did medicals before ITA but faced no problems absolutely whatsoever in their application processing. And I confirmed it clearly with a panel clinic as a friend of mine works as a panel physician. In fact when I did my processing I booked appointments before ITA but coincidentally ITA came before my medicals.

As a proof I am attaching a link and a screenshot from this forum about a discussion thread where two members talk about doing medicals before ITA.

Please don't get offended by this. You are free to share your opinions but when facts are needed do not share your opinions as facts.

Thanks,

Luder

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/upfront-medical-exam-before-ita-t427848.0.html

Thanks Luder for correcting me. Good to know and have living example of getting the medical done upfront. I am glad we have our seniors to guide & correct us with their experience. I will never mind if seniors hold my hand and bring me back to the right path, why would I :)?

@VRKK, Please refer to Luder's post and update your understanding on the Medical. Please excuse me if I caused any inconvenience to you. All the Best!

adhvaryuhardik

May 8, 2016
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
Doc's Request.
15-12-2017
Nomination.....
10-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-06-2017
File Transfer...
06-10-2017
Med's Done....
03-06-2017
Passport Req..
10-01-2018
SDKD said:
Hai,

I received Indian PCC today (applied from Abu Dhabi)...it was too fast and I thought delay will be there getting the PCC.
But in that PCC my photo is not there. Is it necessary to have photo in PCC??

Anyone having experience plz guide....Seniors hope you can...plz

SDKD
Dear SDKD

I told you na.. you will get in max 7-10 days.. as many of my friend got PCC from UAE for India for many other purpose. All will get max by 15 days.

Anyways Congratulation bro.. Go ahead with your documentation part.. All the best in Advance for Nomination. You will receive soon Nomination & ITA

Sapsan

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
adigautam said:
Thanks Luder for correcting me. Good to know and have living example of getting the medical done upfront. I am glad we have our seniors to guide & correct us with their experience. I will never mind if seniors hold my hand and bring me back to the right path, why would I :)?

@VRKK, Please refer to Luder's post and update your understanding on the Medical. Please excuse me if I caused any inconvenience to you. All the Best!
for upfront medical (which is obviously can be done prior to ITA), the only question physician asks is and cares about "are you planning to land in Canada during a year from this medical" - that's period of validity of medical test.

Nk2017

Feb 22, 2017
Hi everyone, at the CIC application stage, can POF be in principal applicants and accompanying spouse name or must it be only in principal applicant's name?.. seniors please help with FACTS.

Thanks Friends